• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8996 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 54

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 164 Next
Catman789
Profile Joined April 2011
United States12 Posts
April 21 2011 21:34 GMT
#1061
WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. you said "a few hardly even play RTS (hence all the copper/bronze/silver people)... "

Idk about other people, but I am a bronze league, I blow vagina, etc., but that doesn't mean i don't play RTS. I've played as early as the first Command & Conquer. I've played Red Alert 2, Command and Conquer generals, Age of empires (all three of them), age of mythology, tiberan sun, wars, and twilight. that doesn't mean I'm good. I just play cuz its fun. its a form of recreation, just something to do when I'm bored, not when "I want to feel proud cuz im actually good at something". catch mah drift?
Destiny
Profile Joined May 2009
United States280 Posts
April 21 2011 23:57 GMT
#1062
On April 21 2011 00:25 shell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2011 18:10 Zicco wrote:
i dont mind the cussing as much as jokes about cancer and mentally handicapped people and stuff of that sort. like i said, i will just tell them to not watch his stream. i removed my original post because since posting it i have gotten 7 personal messages telling me to go kill myself, or calling me a small dick loser, and telling me to go get cancer and die. im done on this thread, if we could please forget i ever said anything it would be much appreciated



Those guys are stupid nerds that don't understand that the type of language is not ok for young children.

I watched it, i enjoyed the trolling of those guys, the back and forth of bad jokes and destiny owning up combatEX in everything but... i wouldn't want my young kids to watch this.. at least not when they are below 15!

HF with your kids watching SC2 but it's on you to keep your children safe from this type of things.. not TL and not Destiny, so i wouldn't bitch about this in here but do what you did and forbade them from watching this..



I'm sorry, this may sound totally out of line, but I have to take effect with what's been said here.

If you don't want your kids to watch me for whatever reason, that's fine. They're your children and I have no say in telling you how to parent your children. That being said, I do have an interest in seeing the general population grow more mature over time, rather than immature, as what seems to be the trend today.

That being said, I'm severely disappointed to see that you have no trouble introducing your children to a game that has rather gruesome violent cutscenes, genocide, etc...etc.., yet you can't bear the thought of your children listening to me because I crack a few jokes? I'm sorry, but maybe you should be more concerned with teaching your children to be more worried about idiotic/offensive ideology rather than someone's choice of vocabulary.

People who are quick to dismiss someone as "immature" or "stupid" because they make jokes that you find tasteless, or choose certain words that you've arbitrarily edited out of your vocabulary, is incredibly sad, in my opinion. Teach ideas, not vocabulary, ffs.
To achieve perfection is to sacrifice growth.
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
April 21 2011 23:59 GMT
#1063
Also it's an 18+ channel. Why would they be watching it anyways?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 22 2011 00:20 GMT
#1064
Watch on mute imo
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Stirlitz
Profile Joined September 2010
Greece28 Posts
April 22 2011 00:22 GMT
#1065
On April 22 2011 08:57 Steven.Bonnell.II wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2011 00:25 shell wrote:
On April 18 2011 18:10 Zicco wrote:
i dont mind the cussing as much as jokes about cancer and mentally handicapped people and stuff of that sort. like i said, i will just tell them to not watch his stream. i removed my original post because since posting it i have gotten 7 personal messages telling me to go kill myself, or calling me a small dick loser, and telling me to go get cancer and die. im done on this thread, if we could please forget i ever said anything it would be much appreciated



Those guys are stupid nerds that don't understand that the type of language is not ok for young children.

I watched it, i enjoyed the trolling of those guys, the back and forth of bad jokes and destiny owning up combatEX in everything but... i wouldn't want my young kids to watch this.. at least not when they are below 15!

HF with your kids watching SC2 but it's on you to keep your children safe from this type of things.. not TL and not Destiny, so i wouldn't bitch about this in here but do what you did and forbade them from watching this..



I'm sorry, this may sound totally out of line, but I have to take effect with what's been said here.

If you don't want your kids to watch me for whatever reason, that's fine. They're your children and I have no say in telling you how to parent your children. That being said, I do have an interest in seeing the general population grow more mature over time, rather than immature, as what seems to be the trend today.

That being said, I'm severely disappointed to see that you have no trouble introducing your children to a game that has rather gruesome violent cutscenes, genocide, etc...etc.., yet you can't bear the thought of your children listening to me because I crack a few jokes? I'm sorry, but maybe you should be more concerned with teaching your children to be more worried about idiotic/offensive ideology rather than someone's choice of vocabulary.

People who are quick to dismiss someone as "immature" or "stupid" because they make jokes that you find tasteless, or choose certain words that you've arbitrarily edited out of your vocabulary, is incredibly sad, in my opinion. Teach ideas, not vocabulary, ffs.


I'm a lurker in these forums but don't post much, but I'll have to post here to agree with steven.

This type of forebidding does not teach a person to judge nor does it take the things you forbid out of society and away from the reach of the person(in this case children) they are forbidden from. I do believe that 90% of the TV programms(in most countries - they are quite alike) are much more hurtful to someone's development of character than is listening to a few spicy words someone says. It's what you mean behind the words that matters and not what words you say.
Discussing is the best way to let your kids develop judgement and character, and discussion is what I think is lacking from a lot of families in parenting these days. Forebidding your children to take drugs will not nessessarily keep them away from them when they grow older and independant from the parent; discussing with them(in many occasions during their life) why drugs destroy botht he mental and the physical health and where they lead to will most likely keep them away from them for all their lives.

Same is with what steven said about words and meaning. Swearing in a good-heartedly manner is something I much rather to sweet-talking to someone but stabbing him in your mind.

Anyway, since english is not my first language, I have a little hard time with transfering the meaning of my thoughts in this language so I won't go any longer, but I hope I got what I meant through well enough...
cynical
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada589 Posts
April 22 2011 03:42 GMT
#1066
On April 22 2011 09:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
Watch on mute imo



What's the point in watching then? o.0
Panicc
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany163 Posts
April 22 2011 06:07 GMT
#1067
Guys i have a problem. I cant watch his stream... Every other stream works with justin.Tv. Did watch fenix etc but i cant see this stream. It just doesnt load for me or stops after 2 pics
Can someone help pls? I did try to slow down the quality if i could get to the point but it didnt work.
NeonFox
Profile Joined January 2011
2373 Posts
April 22 2011 06:14 GMT
#1068
On April 22 2011 15:07 Panicc wrote:
Guys i have a problem. I cant watch his stream... Every other stream works with justin.Tv. Did watch fenix etc but i cant see this stream. It just doesnt load for me or stops after 2 pics
Can someone help pls? I did try to slow down the quality if i could get to the point but it didnt work.


You're not the only one, it's a Justin.Tv problem not your computer.
WrathoftheNorseman
Profile Joined April 2011
6 Posts
April 22 2011 06:56 GMT
#1069
Steven's stream is ridiculously entertaining, as it completely takes over "TV" time that would be introduced into my leisure. I generally agree with his principles over the theorycraft of life, going well outside the boundaries of the game, not to mention his musical taste is, ahem, "in tune" with my own. However, the reasons I would NOT let my child watch Steven's stream are as follows:

Me: Go clean your room
Kid: ::In Steven's tone:: Whatever bro!
/slap - child protective services called

I would also be afraid that the child's laughter would be replaced by the "LOLLLLOLLLOLL" high pitched laugh thing Steven does, and at that point he/she must be put down.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 22 2011 16:58 GMT
#1070
On April 22 2011 12:42 cynical wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 09:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
Watch on mute imo



What's the point in watching then? o.0


Destiny has skill that isn't audio.
He's complaining about the jokes, then just watch on mute and then your children can watch.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Relentless13
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5 Posts
April 24 2011 05:40 GMT
#1071
Even though I play Protoss, I love watching Destiny's stream. First of all he's hilarious, which is what initially attracted me to his stream. Beyond that, it gives me a sense of zerg timings and strategies. I would have to say that he's my favorite streamer to watch.
Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it.
Assmonkey3443
Profile Joined April 2011
1 Post
April 24 2011 19:38 GMT
#1072
On April 22 2011 15:56 WrathoftheNorseman wrote:
However, the reasons I would NOT let my child watch Steven's stream are as follows:

Me: Go clean your room
Kid: ::In Steven's tone:: Whatever bro!
/slap - child protective services called

I would also be afraid that the child's laughter would be replaced by the "LOLLLLOLLLOLL" high pitched laugh thing Steven does, and at that point he/she must be put down.


Just tell the kid that his birth certificate is actually an apology letter from the abortion clinic, that'll shut him up.


User was banned for this post.
OPL3SA2
Profile Joined April 2011
United States378 Posts
April 25 2011 01:38 GMT
#1073
"I'm sorry, this may sound totally out of line, but I have to take effect with what's been said here."

What does taking effect mean
Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?
dogabutila
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1438 Posts
April 25 2011 03:05 GMT
#1074
On April 25 2011 04:38 Assmonkey3443 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 15:56 WrathoftheNorseman wrote:
However, the reasons I would NOT let my child watch Steven's stream are as follows:

Me: Go clean your room
Kid: ::In Steven's tone:: Whatever bro!
/slap - child protective services called

I would also be afraid that the child's laughter would be replaced by the "LOLLLLOLLLOLL" high pitched laugh thing Steven does, and at that point he/she must be put down.


Just tell the kid that his birth certificate is actually an apology letter from the abortion clinic, that'll shut him up.


User was banned for this post.


looks like a mod missed the reference.
Baller Fanclub || CheAse Fanclub || Scarlett Fanclub || LJD FIGHTING!
TheBrofessor
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada429 Posts
April 25 2011 04:52 GMT
#1075
On April 25 2011 12:05 dogabutila wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 04:38 Assmonkey3443 wrote:
On April 22 2011 15:56 WrathoftheNorseman wrote:
However, the reasons I would NOT let my child watch Steven's stream are as follows:

Me: Go clean your room
Kid: ::In Steven's tone:: Whatever bro!
/slap - child protective services called

I would also be afraid that the child's laughter would be replaced by the "LOLLLLOLLLOLL" high pitched laugh thing Steven does, and at that point he/she must be put down.


Just tell the kid that his birth certificate is actually an apology letter from the abortion clinic, that'll shut him up.


User was banned for this post.


looks like a mod missed the reference.



Doesn't help when it's the first post from an account with the name 'Assmonkey'
Supamang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2298 Posts
April 25 2011 05:22 GMT
#1076
lol combatex and destiny 2v2 was goddamn hilarious! i wasn't sure if combatex was a huge troll until now. you guys should do that more often
bwally
Profile Joined December 2010
United States670 Posts
April 25 2011 19:43 GMT
#1077
Is bluetea at destiny's house or something?
DuckloadDimaga
Profile Joined April 2011
Ukraine21 Posts
April 26 2011 01:35 GMT
#1078
Lol oneGatored of all ppl talkin shit to Destiny
Rflcrx
Profile Joined October 2010
503 Posts
April 26 2011 05:32 GMT
#1079
On April 26 2011 04:43 bwally wrote:
Is bluetea at destiny's house or something?


As I understand it destiny is at blueteas house
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
April 26 2011 05:53 GMT
#1080
Day9 is on the stream.. this is hero
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 92
Dota 2
monkeys_forever247
League of Legends
Doublelift3396
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5283
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g12364
FrodaN1573
JimRising 324
KnowMe279
Livibee200
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra901
Other Games
• imaqtpie1229
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 35m
Patches Events
16h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 35m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.