On March 16 2011 18:12 Regstata wrote:
Arranged marriage between Destiny's kid and Kelly's kid? MAKE IT SO
Arranged marriage between Destiny's kid and Kelly's kid? MAKE IT SO
This is happening.
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
kellymilkies
Singapore1393 Posts
On March 16 2011 18:12 Regstata wrote: Arranged marriage between Destiny's kid and Kelly's kid? MAKE IT SO This is happening. | ||
|
qazadex
Australia473 Posts
| ||
|
Kattfisk
Sweden29 Posts
| ||
|
RapeFest
New Zealand1 Post
| ||
|
sLaaX
Germany24 Posts
| ||
|
zerat00l
United States100 Posts
| ||
|
Tuzcorp
1 Post
| ||
|
Dutchness
Netherlands12 Posts
| ||
|
Dreaming11
United Kingdom105 Posts
TY for not sleeping to give me something to eat breakfast to <3 | ||
|
MetricYAO
United Kingdom69 Posts
| ||
|
Mari0
United States2 Posts
| ||
|
denad
Sweden67 Posts
| ||
|
ScRuByDoO
Germany20 Posts
| ||
|
deathr0w
United States114 Posts
I watch your stream more then someone actually should. If I spent half my time playing instead of watching you I might be good. Also Kelly is hot^^ | ||
|
Dreaming11
United Kingdom105 Posts
"Will you 2rax me? With all your SCV?" There's got to be a fully fledged song in there. | ||
|
Priestofdoom
6 Posts
| ||
|
Skrillex
Canada48 Posts
I mean cmon he sound exactly like him, every time I hear steven I picture him as that guy (especially when he laughts) | ||
|
deathr0w
United States114 Posts
| ||
|
Dreaming11
United Kingdom105 Posts
On March 16 2011 18:22 Dreaming11 wrote: You have a nice singing voice "Will you 2rax me? With all your SCV?" There's got to be a fully fledged song in there. I was thinking about this, you're pretty good on keyboard / piano too... would you consider doing a duet with cella? Maybe you could even get KurtHugoSchneider to produce it / post process it or whatever. IDK, but awesome + awesome + awesome = AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWESOME right? | ||
|
N3rV[Green]
United States1935 Posts
That rant at 3am last night was stuff I've said pretty much verbatim xD | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu Jaedong Horang2 FanTaSy BeSt Larva Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games gofns30870 singsing2177 B2W.Neo867 hiko375 Lowko321 crisheroes289 Mlord187 Hui .130 Livibee105 RotterdaM104 Mew2King77 djWHEAT72 QueenE33 ZerO(Twitch)9 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|