• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7849 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 161

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 164 Next
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
February 09 2013 20:08 GMT
#3201
I use my brain when I play, he doesn't, I guess it's enough. But if you want more, I reached my level alone, and not by playing a single champ that is quite broken
ChocoBanana
Profile Joined October 2011
United States35 Posts
February 11 2013 01:01 GMT
#3202
He's gotten pretty good at LoL. He is at diamond 3 and wasn't carried there. Consistently gets 2.5k+ viewers too. I'm glad the switch was so beneficial to his career.
Hi
Resilient
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom1431 Posts
February 11 2013 01:19 GMT
#3203
Draven is harder than any other ADC so I think he'll be fine either way ^_~~
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
February 11 2013 02:47 GMT
#3204
Not carried to Diamond III ? Then why is he constantly playing with PhantomL0rd or some other people that are Diamond II or even I ? Even when he was 1200 elo he was playing with 2k+ to carry him.
And Draven is quite easy and only countered by...Draven.
KlinKz
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada149 Posts
February 11 2013 05:10 GMT
#3205
I'd say he was "carried" not really but he did learn from a lot of experienced players. Notably DoubleLift, Phantoml0rd, etc. But he has improved greatly on his own and is achieving some good results.

Its amazing that he switched games and is already achieving high viewer counts, I've seen him hit up to 6k sometimes. One thing that worries me is that he is teamless, he needs to join a team. Not now but eventually he will need to join one and once that happens we will definitely see a drop in streaming times.
Go Bisons Go!
Destiny
Profile Joined May 2009
United States280 Posts
February 11 2013 06:53 GMT
#3206
On February 10 2013 05:08 Sakray wrote:
I use my brain when I play, he doesn't, I guess it's enough. But if you want more, I reached my level alone, and not by playing a single champ that is quite broken


how's silver tier II, bro
To achieve perfection is to sacrifice growth.
ChocoBanana
Profile Joined October 2011
United States35 Posts
February 11 2013 06:59 GMT
#3207
I apologize if I'm wrong since I don't know too much about how the LoL elo system works, but according to lolking, the people he was playing with mostly (phantoml0rd, etc.) are all currently in a lower division than him. In fact, phantoml0rd reached diamond when he was playing with Destiny; Destiny was already Diamond 3 when they started playing. I don't really understand how that is carrying, especially since Destiny performed greatly those games.

Once again I apologize if I am incorrect about something. It's hard to believe that someone who was "carried" had around 4.5-7k viewers at any single moment for over 8 hours yesterday (streaming when most people living in the U.S. are sleeping). To realize how amazing that is, SCII WoL currently has 5.3k people streaming in it's entirety. When Destiny was streaming SCII, he was never the top streamer for the game.
Hi
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-11 07:07:13
February 11 2013 07:04 GMT
#3208
On February 11 2013 15:53 Destiny wrote:
how's silver tier II, bro


Sakray isn't my account's name bro.
And before that new elo-system, he got hard-carried yep. I remember when he was losing games at 1200 elo soloQ, wasn't that long ago.
I guess thats why after placement matches he landed in Diamond. But by just seeing his games, his skill level isn't even diamond.
"teamfight going on, better farm, duh"
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
February 11 2013 07:16 GMT
#3209
On February 11 2013 16:04 Sakray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 15:53 Destiny wrote:
how's silver tier II, bro


Sakray isn't my account's name bro.
And before that new elo-system, he got hard-carried yep. I remember when he was losing games at 1200 elo soloQ, wasn't that long ago.
I guess thats why after placement matches he landed in Diamond. But by just seeing his games, his skill level isn't even diamond.
"teamfight going on, better farm, duh"


You realise that he's only been playing for like four or five months? In some of the games he plays with people like Phantomlord, he carries them. I just saw a game a couple days ago where he went Vayne and won the game for his team when Phantomlord started like 0-7.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
meowmasta85
Profile Joined January 2013
721 Posts
February 11 2013 07:37 GMT
#3210
On February 11 2013 16:04 Sakray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 15:53 Destiny wrote:
how's silver tier II, bro


Sakray isn't my account's name bro.
And before that new elo-system, he got hard-carried yep. I remember when he was losing games at 1200 elo soloQ, wasn't that long ago.
I guess thats why after placement matches he landed in Diamond. But by just seeing his games, his skill level isn't even diamond.
"teamfight going on, better farm, duh"


If you actually stay and watch more than say 5 minutes (which is about the extent I bet you've seen him), you'll realize that he's grown a lot in knowledge and skill...also, he's not always playing with premade 2s, he's still solo-queuing a lot and doing just fine against diamond and higher. You couldn't do that if you didn't have consistent diamond level ability.
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
February 17 2013 20:29 GMT
#3211
On February 11 2013 16:37 meowmasta85 wrote:
If you actually stay and watch more than say 5 minutes (which is about the extent I bet you've seen him)


I still watch sometimes to laugh a little bit and learn what not to do when playing. Also how not to act when you're streaming.
Last games he did were complete fail because he thinks he's so good that he's constantly being greedy and over-confident. His kills mostly come from lategame fights, nothing impressive.
Still funny to see that he still hasn't learned the lesson from his last ban, he just rage and trashtalked over his teammates.
Well, nothing new I guess, he's gonna get banned again and again until his main account is permabanned, which is gonna lead him to be powerleveled and hard carried on his smurf like he did on this one.
Tatari
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1179 Posts
February 17 2013 21:22 GMT
#3212
On February 18 2013 05:29 Sakray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 16:37 meowmasta85 wrote:
If you actually stay and watch more than say 5 minutes (which is about the extent I bet you've seen him)


I still watch sometimes to laugh a little bit and learn what not to do when playing. Also how not to act when you're streaming.
Last games he did were complete fail because he thinks he's so good that he's constantly being greedy and over-confident. His kills mostly come from lategame fights, nothing impressive.
Still funny to see that he still hasn't learned the lesson from his last ban, he just rage and trashtalked over his teammates.
Well, nothing new I guess, he's gonna get banned again and again until his main account is permabanned, which is gonna lead him to be powerleveled and hard carried on his smurf like he did on this one.


I watch his stream. Hell, I've even been supported by his godawful support Lulu once when he was lower elo. I've played against him in another game where he scored a quadra as Tristana and STILL failed to carry the game and close it out. And yesterday or a few days ago, I've watched him score a pentakill as Draven yet fail again at carrying his team.

But somehow, with him causing failures more spectacular than the Titanic, he still manages to keep himself in Diamond with primarily solo queue while you're (presumably) stuck somewhere between bronze~silver and watching a terrible example when it comes to AD carry streams.

You bitching at Destiny doesn't change the fact the system recognizes him as the better player.
A fed jungler is no longer a jungler, but a terrorist.
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-18 00:14:11
February 18 2013 00:09 GMT
#3213
On February 18 2013 06:22 Tatari wrote:
But somehow, with him causing failures more spectacular than the Titanic, he still manages to keep himself in Diamond with primarily solo queue while you're (presumably) stuck somewhere between bronze~silver and watching a terrible example when it comes to AD carry streams.


Basically you concede too that he's carried by his team when he wins.
He isn't recognized as the better player, the new system is just kinda failed. If you have like 50 points before your session and have a 50% winrate after the session, you'll end with more points. I guess they made it that way so it's more friendly-user.
Anyway, still nice to see that even in LoL there's the same retarded argument which is "you're bronze-silver so shut up lol" without knowing shit. At least I argue with concrete arguments
And what's wrong with watching a bad player playing when you're taking a break ? At least I can laugh at him failing and flaming his team without having to concentrate that much like when I'm watching a pro stream. To me the only useful things about his stream are :
1) you can see what to not do when you play adc (or if you want to play Draven, since he only plays him)
2) you can see what to not do when you're streaming (aka flaming, trashtalking and being condescending)
3) having a good laugh when he's mad as fuck
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
February 19 2013 04:02 GMT
#3214
On February 18 2013 09:09 Sakray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 06:22 Tatari wrote:
But somehow, with him causing failures more spectacular than the Titanic, he still manages to keep himself in Diamond with primarily solo queue while you're (presumably) stuck somewhere between bronze~silver and watching a terrible example when it comes to AD carry streams.


Basically you concede too that he's carried by his team when he wins.
He isn't recognized as the better player, the new system is just kinda failed. If you have like 50 points before your session and have a 50% winrate after the session, you'll end with more points. I guess they made it that way so it's more friendly-user.
Anyway, still nice to see that even in LoL there's the same retarded argument which is "you're bronze-silver so shut up lol" without knowing shit. At least I argue with concrete arguments
And what's wrong with watching a bad player playing when you're taking a break ? At least I can laugh at him failing and flaming his team without having to concentrate that much like when I'm watching a pro stream. To me the only useful things about his stream are :
1) you can see what to not do when you play adc (or if you want to play Draven, since he only plays him)
2) you can see what to not do when you're streaming (aka flaming, trashtalking and being condescending)
3) having a good laugh when he's mad as fuck


So basically, he's in diamond and has a successful stream from which he makes a living, but since you've seem him do badly in a few games and don't like the new system, he's a failure as a player and streamer. Good to see your concrete arguments at work here.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Sakray
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
France2198 Posts
February 20 2013 20:10 GMT
#3215
60% (at least) isn't just "a few games". It probably is more since sometimes he wins even when he's feeding because he has good teammates.
And yep, he's a failure as a streamer and a player. Remember when I said that he didn't learn the lesson from his last ban ?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6223494/#nogo
And as you can see, he fed in every game. My favorite is the one with Anivia, when he doesn't realise that everything he's saying applies to him
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
February 21 2013 01:27 GMT
#3216
I don't think you understand how the game works. If you're in solo queue, your good/bad team mates will average out. You don't just get lucky and somehow end up with a ton more good team mates than bad ones over a large amount of games.

In all of those games, most of the rest of his team is doing badly as well. Seeing someone go 1-5 and going "Oh he must just be feeding, he sucks" without actually seeing what happened is just stupid. Incidentally, despite being banned, he still has over 2,500 people watching his stream. Wow, what a failure.

Just for fun, here are his stats from his most recent wins:

0-2-11 Lulu
6-2-2- Draven
10-4-5 Draven
6-0-3 Draven

Even in his 5 most recent losses, except for one game, he's on average around an even K/D ratio.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
February 21 2013 02:19 GMT
#3217
On February 18 2013 05:29 Sakray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 16:37 meowmasta85 wrote:
If you actually stay and watch more than say 5 minutes (which is about the extent I bet you've seen him)


I still watch sometimes to laugh a little bit and learn what not to do when playing. Also how not to act when you're streaming.



Great idea, want to make sure you don't accidentally get 2,000 viewers or anything
BW forever || Thall
NumberFive
Profile Joined November 2012
Belgium36 Posts
February 26 2013 18:59 GMT
#3218
I hope you realise you're all getting hardcore trolled and Sakray is just a bronze troll... ( or hater )
Csong
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada396 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-28 05:07:36
February 26 2013 20:02 GMT
#3219
On February 11 2013 16:04 Sakray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 15:53 Destiny wrote:
how's silver tier II, bro


Sakray isn't my account's name bro.
And before that new elo-system, he got hard-carried yep. I remember when he was losing games at 1200 elo soloQ, wasn't that long ago.
I guess thats why after placement matches he landed in Diamond. But by just seeing his games, his skill level isn't even diamond.
"teamfight going on, better farm, duh"


hes just following doublelifts advice "fuck the team"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
birdkicker
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States752 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-18 18:26:49
February 28 2013 20:23 GMT
#3220
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 184
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 596
NaDa 45
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9908
JimRising 754
WinterStarcraft333
ViBE103
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush695
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 11m
INu's Battles
9h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 11m
Replay Cast
20h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.