• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:52
CEST 14:52
KST 21:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8960 users

[Stream] Destiny - Page 119

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 164 Next
SC2Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2814 Posts
January 02 2012 07:46 GMT
#2361
No idea why Mia hasn't turned the stream off... Destiny gonna be so fucked in the mourning.
Who the fuck has a family of fucking trees? This song is so god damn stupid. Fuck you song, fuck you and your stupid trees. -itmeJP
Marcus420
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1923 Posts
January 02 2012 07:47 GMT
#2362
On January 02 2012 16:45 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:44 Marcus420 wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:42 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:40 MrDudeMan wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:18 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:17 Marcus420 wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:13 alokin wrote:
GG DESTINY CAREER

He just drank more than he can handle. Relax.

There's NOTHING. NOTHING. I hate more in the WORLD than people using "I was drunk" as an excuse.


How is being drunk not an excuse? No one acts normal when they're drunk, yea hes being an asshole right now but its obvious he doesn't really have control over it. And in his defense he never really wanted to drink in the first place.

Hmmm I want to cheat on my wife but I don't want to be held accountable. Hmmm I'll get drunk and then cheat on her. There, I have a great excuse.

It works as an excuse if someone forces you to drink alcohol with a gun pointing at your forehead, otherwise, no.
I dont think he's married.
Have you never seen a teenager whos drank too much?

Hes a tiny ass dude who never drinks. He doesn't realize what he is doing.

So what? Then he shouldn't drink at all. As I said, that's no excuse. I've seen teenagers who are drunk, and I despise them. And report them to the police.

Youre like a grumpy old man, what the hell? Cant he have fun with his friends? Hes in his own home(or whoevers place that is), he can do what he wants.

Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
January 02 2012 07:48 GMT
#2363
On January 02 2012 16:43 Sliver wrote:
Yeah I'm convinced Mia just wants this to go on as long as possible so she gets as much exposure as possible. Real fucking nice of her.

I'm pretty sure that was the whole reason she started streaming in the first place. She couldn't give a fuck less about someone like Destiny I would imagine.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
NMHU.
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada110 Posts
January 02 2012 07:48 GMT
#2364
On January 02 2012 16:44 Zebb wrote:
This stream is a disgrace to the community and to TeamLiquid. The admins/mods of TL hold the content that is displayed on their site in very high regard, yet they continue to have this "progamer" listed in the featured streams area? This is absolutely embarrassing. I'm sure there are plenty of people that enjoy this sort of content, but IMHO it doesn't need to be on TeamLiquid; let the children and the trolls worship their drunken idol on some other site.

TLDR: Destiny is killing #ESPORTS.



OMG, being drunk kills ESPORTS!

- NMHU.
PHC
Profile Joined March 2011
United States472 Posts
January 02 2012 07:48 GMT
#2365
On January 02 2012 16:42 CEPEHDREI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:40 Titan_Ansiminus wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:35 CEPEHDREI wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:34 Titan_Ansiminus wrote:
Is there anything we can do to try and stop this? This very well could be his career that gets flushed tonight.


what career are u talking about?


He may not be a Code S player, but he is still a visible element of the foreign scene. This kind of stuff is dangerous for him and for the community.


the only thing he could lose is mia rose. all the other stuff nobody will care about.


He's a pro representing quantic gaming. He's also a prominent member of the foreign community. Think of the image he's portraying to future e-sports heads in Korea and foreign sponsors. This is why the Koreans think of us as a joke.
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
January 02 2012 07:48 GMT
#2366
On January 02 2012 16:42 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:40 MrDudeMan wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:18 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:17 Marcus420 wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:13 alokin wrote:
GG DESTINY CAREER

He just drank more than he can handle. Relax.

There's NOTHING. NOTHING. I hate more in the WORLD than people using "I was drunk" as an excuse.


How is being drunk not an excuse? No one acts normal when they're drunk, yea hes being an asshole right now but its obvious he doesn't really have control over it. And in his defense he never really wanted to drink in the first place.

Hmmm I want to cheat on my wife but I don't want to be held accountable. Hmmm I'll get drunk and then cheat on her. There, I have a great excuse.

It works as an excuse if someone forces you to drink alcohol with a gun pointing at your forehead, otherwise, no.


Actually, I think in a lot of rational relationships the wife would understand if her husband cheated on her because he was really drunk. Its a drug, you are literally not thinking rationally. Letting yourself become drunk to this point is something to be held accountable for, but doing stupid shit while you are drunk is something most people are understanding of.
Horuku
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States405 Posts
January 02 2012 07:48 GMT
#2367
On January 02 2012 16:46 Powermovez wrote:
I'm disgusted right now. People are actually justifying this because "she is a porn star, she is use to this". 10k people are watching this go on and nobody is stepping in to stop it.


More like the powers that be aren't controlling it. It's funny because a ton of people in the community would gladly shut down his stream for them if they had the power to do so.

I don't get why he's considered a pro gamer, he doesn't have the skill or respectability as a person to be given such a title...
d<^^>b
luvy
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany27 Posts
January 02 2012 07:48 GMT
#2368
people loving the drama^^
www.livestream.com/luvy
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 07:48:55
January 02 2012 07:48 GMT
#2369
Can somebody fill me in on what's happened? I tuned in like 15 minutes ago, and this is what I've seen:

-Destiny doing pushups.
-Destiny giving Mia a back massage.
-Destiny yelling and stomping around.

???

What's with this end of the world talk? You can see much worse at an average college party.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 07:50:02
January 02 2012 07:49 GMT
#2370
On January 02 2012 16:46 CEPEHDREI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:43 Sliver wrote:
Yeah I'm convinced Mia just wants this to go on as long as possible so she gets as much exposure as possible. Real fucking nice of her.


wow thats why shes even with him. thats why she wants to date huk. how is that a surprise to you?

attention.

Yeah as she only has starred in about 100 adult movies I'm sure she cares about some starcraft2 community for publicity.
On January 02 2012 16:48 MrDudeMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:42 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:40 MrDudeMan wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:18 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:17 Marcus420 wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:13 alokin wrote:
GG DESTINY CAREER

He just drank more than he can handle. Relax.

There's NOTHING. NOTHING. I hate more in the WORLD than people using "I was drunk" as an excuse.


How is being drunk not an excuse? No one acts normal when they're drunk, yea hes being an asshole right now but its obvious he doesn't really have control over it. And in his defense he never really wanted to drink in the first place.

Hmmm I want to cheat on my wife but I don't want to be held accountable. Hmmm I'll get drunk and then cheat on her. There, I have a great excuse.

It works as an excuse if someone forces you to drink alcohol with a gun pointing at your forehead, otherwise, no.


Actually, I think in a lot of rational relationships the wife would understand if her husband cheated on her because he was really drunk. Its a drug, you are literally not thinking rationally. Letting yourself become drunk to this point is something to be held accountable for, but doing stupid shit while you are drunk is something most people are understanding of.

And that's exactly why people use it as an excuse, and exactly why it doesn't work for me.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Interloper
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden217 Posts
January 02 2012 07:49 GMT
#2371
On January 02 2012 16:47 Marcus420 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:45 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:44 Marcus420 wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:42 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:40 MrDudeMan wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:18 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:17 Marcus420 wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:13 alokin wrote:
GG DESTINY CAREER

He just drank more than he can handle. Relax.

There's NOTHING. NOTHING. I hate more in the WORLD than people using "I was drunk" as an excuse.


How is being drunk not an excuse? No one acts normal when they're drunk, yea hes being an asshole right now but its obvious he doesn't really have control over it. And in his defense he never really wanted to drink in the first place.

Hmmm I want to cheat on my wife but I don't want to be held accountable. Hmmm I'll get drunk and then cheat on her. There, I have a great excuse.

It works as an excuse if someone forces you to drink alcohol with a gun pointing at your forehead, otherwise, no.
I dont think he's married.
Have you never seen a teenager whos drank too much?

Hes a tiny ass dude who never drinks. He doesn't realize what he is doing.

So what? Then he shouldn't drink at all. As I said, that's no excuse. I've seen teenagers who are drunk, and I despise them. And report them to the police.

Youre like a grumpy old man, what the hell? Cant he have fun with his friends? Hes in his own home(or whoevers place that is), he can do what he wants.



Oh, so in Canada, if you are in the confines of your own home, anything goes? Canada, you used to be cool...
You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter, The Scary Door.
CEPEHDREI
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1521 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 07:52:03
January 02 2012 07:49 GMT
#2372
On January 02 2012 16:48 PHC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:42 CEPEHDREI wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:40 Titan_Ansiminus wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:35 CEPEHDREI wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:34 Titan_Ansiminus wrote:
Is there anything we can do to try and stop this? This very well could be his career that gets flushed tonight.


what career are u talking about?


He may not be a Code S player, but he is still a visible element of the foreign scene. This kind of stuff is dangerous for him and for the community.


the only thing he could lose is mia rose. all the other stuff nobody will care about.


He's a pro representing quantic gaming. He's also a prominent member of the foreign community. Think of the image he's portraying to future e-sports heads in Korea and foreign sponsors. This is why the Koreans think of us as a joke.


since when is he a pro? hes a guy which gets his money from streaming. that wont change.
Zebb
Profile Joined March 2011
United States834 Posts
January 02 2012 07:49 GMT
#2373
On January 02 2012 16:46 Phobbers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:44 Zebb wrote:
This stream is a disgrace to the community and to TeamLiquid. The admins/mods of TL hold the content that is displayed on their site in very high regard, yet they continue to have this "progamer" listed in the featured streams area? This is absolutely embarrassing. I'm sure there are plenty of people that enjoy this sort of content, but IMHO it doesn't need to be on TeamLiquid; let the children and the trolls worship their drunken idol on some other site.

TLDR: Destiny is killing #ESPORTS.

Do you have the same view on the Cella incident?


I didn't see the Cella incident, so I can't really say =/

Destiny seems to have a history of this kind of behavior (especially lately), which is why I've run out of patience with his stream.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
January 02 2012 07:50 GMT
#2374
On January 02 2012 16:49 CEPEHDREI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:48 PHC wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:42 CEPEHDREI wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:40 Titan_Ansiminus wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:35 CEPEHDREI wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:34 Titan_Ansiminus wrote:
Is there anything we can do to try and stop this? This very well could be his career that gets flushed tonight.


what career are u talking about?


He may not be a Code S player, but he is still a visible element of the foreign scene. This kind of stuff is dangerous for him and for the community.


the only thing he could lose is mia rose. all the other stuff nobody will care about.


He's a pro representing quantic gaming. He's also a prominent member of the foreign community. Think of the image he's portraying to future e-sports heads in Korea and foreign sponsors. This is why the Koreans think of us as a joke.


since when is he a pro? hes a guy which gets his money from streaming. this wont change.

Since he joined a progaming team?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
January 02 2012 07:50 GMT
#2375
On January 02 2012 16:49 Interloper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:47 Marcus420 wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:45 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:44 Marcus420 wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:42 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:40 MrDudeMan wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:18 Shikyo wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:17 Marcus420 wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:13 alokin wrote:
GG DESTINY CAREER

He just drank more than he can handle. Relax.

There's NOTHING. NOTHING. I hate more in the WORLD than people using "I was drunk" as an excuse.


How is being drunk not an excuse? No one acts normal when they're drunk, yea hes being an asshole right now but its obvious he doesn't really have control over it. And in his defense he never really wanted to drink in the first place.

Hmmm I want to cheat on my wife but I don't want to be held accountable. Hmmm I'll get drunk and then cheat on her. There, I have a great excuse.

It works as an excuse if someone forces you to drink alcohol with a gun pointing at your forehead, otherwise, no.
I dont think he's married.
Have you never seen a teenager whos drank too much?

Hes a tiny ass dude who never drinks. He doesn't realize what he is doing.

So what? Then he shouldn't drink at all. As I said, that's no excuse. I've seen teenagers who are drunk, and I despise them. And report them to the police.

Youre like a grumpy old man, what the hell? Cant he have fun with his friends? Hes in his own home(or whoevers place that is), he can do what he wants.



Oh, so in Canada, if you are in the confines of your own home, anything goes? Canada, you used to be cool...


Yeah, you can drink as much as you want in your own home. Is it not like this everywhere?
wongfeihung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 07:52:56
January 02 2012 07:51 GMT
#2376
On January 02 2012 16:40 MrDudeMan wrote:
How is being drunk not an excuse? No one acts normal when they're drunk, yea hes being an asshole right now but its obvious he doesn't really have control over it. And in his defense he never really wanted to drink in the first place.

Being drunk makes you careless. You do everything you've ever wanted to do, because you have no self restraint, so it isn't exactly abnormal behavior.

If he "never really wanted to drink," then he wouldn't have drank the alcohol. It's not like they forced a tube down his throat. He has control over his actions, he just doesn't have self-restraint (there is a difference).
Mallidon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Scotland557 Posts
January 02 2012 07:52 GMT
#2377
On January 02 2012 16:48 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Can somebody fill me in on what's happened? I tuned in like 15 minutes ago, and this is what I've seen:

-Destiny doing pushups.
-Destiny giving Mia a back massage.
-Destiny yelling and stomping around.

???

What's with this end of the world talk? You can see much worse at an average college party.


He's groped her boobs and bum a bit too.

Again, I will state, that if she was uncomfortable with this, she could CRUSH Destiny. His arms are soooo skinny. Seriously!
Bleh.
luvy
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany27 Posts
January 02 2012 07:53 GMT
#2378
well mia solved it gj on her part not getting the drama any further (eventhough i think it already is too late)
www.livestream.com/luvy
Phobbers
Profile Joined May 2011
773 Posts
January 02 2012 07:54 GMT
#2379
On January 02 2012 16:49 Zebb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:46 Phobbers wrote:
On January 02 2012 16:44 Zebb wrote:
This stream is a disgrace to the community and to TeamLiquid. The admins/mods of TL hold the content that is displayed on their site in very high regard, yet they continue to have this "progamer" listed in the featured streams area? This is absolutely embarrassing. I'm sure there are plenty of people that enjoy this sort of content, but IMHO it doesn't need to be on TeamLiquid; let the children and the trolls worship their drunken idol on some other site.

TLDR: Destiny is killing #ESPORTS.

Do you have the same view on the Cella incident?


I didn't see the Cella incident, so I can't really say =/

Destiny seems to have a history of this kind of behavior (especially lately), which is why I've run out of patience with his stream.

This kind of behavior? Especially lately? The guy was in Korea for ~3 weeks grinding games hard in the Startale house, so I don't know how you got this "as of late" attitude. Following that, yeah he is BM from time to time, and speaks his mind, but how often does he get shit faced on stream and act like this? Never. This is the first time, and I'm sure it will be the last.

EG/C9/ALL/TSM
Elbee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States224 Posts
January 02 2012 07:54 GMT
#2380
Hm, well that was extremely entertaining.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 164 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1403
WardiTV639
OGKoka 264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko407
OGKoka 264
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8908
Bisu 3725
FanTaSy 3119
Shuttle 2020
Jaedong 1864
EffOrt 1392
Horang2 666
BeSt 606
actioN 538
Larva 319
[ Show more ]
Mini 203
Zeus 127
soO 113
Dewaltoss 109
Mind 87
Stork 77
Snow 77
Barracks 74
Sea.KH 53
Mong 45
ToSsGirL 42
hero 37
Yoon 37
sorry 35
Killer 33
Bale 29
Sexy 29
JYJ 24
Free 21
Shinee 20
Aegong 19
scan(afreeca) 19
Shine 17
zelot 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 11
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3995
qojqva1274
Dendi963
XaKoH 536
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
x6flipin461
Other Games
singsing2654
olofmeister1015
hiko757
B2W.Neo679
Livibee655
crisheroes334
Pyrionflax232
XBOCT220
dupreeh79
QueenE14
Liquid`VortiX4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick606
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2097
• Nemesis882
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 8m
Replay Cast
10h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.