only non-standard guesses i make are kas > haypro and cruncher > idra
but haypro has never really done that well, while kas is constantly at the top
and idra loses to good but cheesy toss styles, which cruncher will deliver
| Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum |
|
uLysSeS1
Germany210 Posts
only non-standard guesses i make are kas > haypro and cruncher > idra but haypro has never really done that well, while kas is constantly at the top and idra loses to good but cheesy toss styles, which cruncher will deliver | ||
|
57 Corvette
Canada5941 Posts
Those are my match predictions on another page, I am expecting quite a few upsets, mainly in the ro16. (White-Ra beating MC, Fenix beating BoxeR) And if anyone wanted to know, these are all the countries represented: USA Ukraine Sweden South Korea Denmark China France Germany Tiwan Peru Romania Bulgaria Canada | ||
|
darmousseh
United States3437 Posts
I'm hoping for 100% although huk pvp is not so great. | ||
|
Wilko
Germany470 Posts
| ||
|
darksub
Argentina302 Posts
| ||
|
Darkthorn
Romania912 Posts
| ||
|
Marth
Germany146 Posts
| ||
|
mrscheng
Sweden658 Posts
| ||
|
ZinY
Belgium123 Posts
1. MVP 2. NesTea 3. MC 4. Jinro | ||
|
StUfF
Australia1437 Posts
Tyler has been watching every single MC game on GSL whilst MC probably doesn't know a thing about Tyler. Also PvP! http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Stuff/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
theunnowtime
United States1 Post
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Theunnowtime/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
plasmastorm
Canada15 Posts
| ||
|
ELA
Denmark4608 Posts
![]() Guess Im just a big fanboy http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:ELA/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
Pholon
Netherlands6142 Posts
On March 13 2011 10:12 Bruenoran wrote: Can't wait for the tournament! http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:216.254.234.243/TSL3Bracket On March 13 2011 10:34 Darkthorn wrote: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:86.127.9.3/TSL3Bracket I'm so winning this! LOGGING IN is the first step of the guide. Please do this to make our lives a bit easier. I moved you guys' articles to http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Bruenoran/TSL3Bracket and http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Darkthorn/TSL3Bracket should you wish to edit them before the deadline. | ||
|
Eldest
Sweden18 Posts
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Eldest/TSL3Bracket | ||
|
fire_brand
Canada1123 Posts
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Fire_brand/TSL3Bracket Gogo TL. MC is just too monstrous. | ||
|
Sc1pio
United States823 Posts
IdrA loses early, TSL tradition obv | ||
|
risk.nuke
Sweden2825 Posts
Optimistic for MC, sadly I think he'll loose earlier due to insufficient practice but FIGHTING! | ||
|
suejak
Japan545 Posts
I almost called a HuK victory... but I just couldn't put him ahead of MC. | ||
|
StUfF
Australia1437 Posts
On March 13 2011 11:02 goldfishs wrote: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Goldfishs/TSL3Bracket Optimistic for MC, sadly I think he'll loose earlier due to insufficient practice but FIGHTING! Koreans have insufficient practice? What? I know he'll be playing on the FXOpen tournament to - hopefully he'll get some NA server experience. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy BeSt Horang2 Larva Soma Sexy Last Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo860 Beastyqt710 Mlord455 byalli393 Livibee215 Hui .197 ArmadaUGS139 KnowMe91 QueenE66 Mew2King63 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|