• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9068 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 790

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 788 789 790 791 792 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
bN`
Profile Joined May 2009
Slovenia504 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-25 11:39:18
January 25 2012 11:38 GMT
#15781
Kwark drops the banhammer on the guy in the UN thread :/

I was hoping he'd deliver some comedic gems before defaulting to the "it's not me it's God" card. Though the file he posted on the negative effects of homosexuality is priceless.
"It's just a ride." - Bill Hicks
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10089 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-25 11:58:08
January 25 2012 11:45 GMT
#15782
On January 25 2012 16:54 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306125

TT1 should take a break from drinking...


i tell u what man i had to go class today so i was just havin some dang ol' soberin fun before goin to bed
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 25 2012 11:49 GMT
#15783
On January 25 2012 13:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
HEYOH I'm back!


Welcome back mate

fuck i got suprised/confused when i saw YOU were banned (until i saw the reason ofc )
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Keyboard Warrior
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1178 Posts
January 25 2012 11:54 GMT
#15784
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?
Not your regular Keyboard Warrior ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 25 2012 12:00 GMT
#15785
On January 25 2012 13:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
HEYOH I'm back!


Welcome back dude, hope your exams went ok.

On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
Show nested quote +
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51543 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-25 12:04:09
January 25 2012 12:01 GMT
#15786
On January 25 2012 20:45 mTwTT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 16:54 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306125

TT1 should take a break from drinking...


i tell u what man i had to go class today so i was just havin some dang ol' soberin fun before goin to bed


fuck classes man, Starcraft's where its at.

On January 25 2012 21:00 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 13:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
HEYOH I'm back!


Welcome back dude, hope your exams went ok.

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.


meh exams.

that was his last ban, don't know for which post he got perm'd though.

I don't get how a guy frequents the ABL thread gets himself banned.

maybe he likes the real ABL over this thread.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
January 25 2012 12:01 GMT
#15787
On January 25 2012 13:30 ComeOnNow wrote:
i love kittens ^____________________^

He was this guy.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10089 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-25 12:05:04
January 25 2012 12:04 GMT
#15788
actually the main reason that im goin to class today is so that i can buy a keyboard from this dude on the way there LOL, aah im such a nerd

anywho bye, in approximatly 6 hours my new keyboard will have transformed me into bisu
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51543 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-25 12:06:06
January 25 2012 12:05 GMT
#15789
On January 25 2012 21:01 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 13:30 ComeOnNow wrote:
i love kittens ^____________________^

He was this guy.


oh, I read his original post, makes sense, the first letter of each word in the user name is upper case just like his main account.

On January 25 2012 21:04 mTwTT1 wrote:
actually the main reason that im goin to class today is so that i can buy a keyboard from this dude on the way there LOL, aah im such a nerd

anywho bye, in approximatly 6 hours my new keyboard will have transformed me into bisu


but Bisu doesn't get chicks.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 25 2012 12:11 GMT
#15790
On January 25 2012 21:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 20:45 mTwTT1 wrote:
On January 25 2012 16:54 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306125

TT1 should take a break from drinking...


i tell u what man i had to go class today so i was just havin some dang ol' soberin fun before goin to bed


fuck classes man, Starcraft's where its at.

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 21:00 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
HEYOH I'm back!


Welcome back dude, hope your exams went ok.

On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.


meh exams.

that was his last ban, don't know for which post he got perm'd though.

I don't get how a guy frequents the ABL thread gets himself banned.

maybe he likes the real ABL over this thread.


I dunno dude. Torte and myself come on this thread a fair bit, but I've been warned twice in the last month, and Torte's really BM Soul Stone use in the TL raid got him a temp ban too! People sometimes just do irrational stuff
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Keyboard Warrior
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1178 Posts
January 25 2012 12:12 GMT
#15791
On January 25 2012 21:00 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.

Oh dear.

But this is just a temp ban. Where is the post that got him the perm?
Not your regular Keyboard Warrior ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51543 Posts
January 25 2012 12:16 GMT
#15792
On January 25 2012 21:12 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 21:00 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.

Oh dear.

But this is just a temp ban. Where is the post that got him the perm?


the post was made above by his alt ComeOnNow, the original post was retardedly funny where he requested a perm on his original account(i didn't notice it because he didn't refer to it by name).
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
January 25 2012 12:31 GMT
#15793
On January 25 2012 21:04 mTwTT1 wrote:
actually the main reason that im goin to class today is so that i can buy a keyboard from this dude on the way there LOL, aah im such a nerd

anywho bye, in approximatly 6 hours my new keyboard will have transformed me into bisu


what the hell kinda magic keyboard is that? i want one.
if it transforms you into bisu, maybe it'll transform me into kwark
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
January 25 2012 12:32 GMT
#15794
On January 25 2012 21:11 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 21:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 25 2012 20:45 mTwTT1 wrote:
On January 25 2012 16:54 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306125

TT1 should take a break from drinking...


i tell u what man i had to go class today so i was just havin some dang ol' soberin fun before goin to bed


fuck classes man, Starcraft's where its at.

On January 25 2012 21:00 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
HEYOH I'm back!


Welcome back dude, hope your exams went ok.

On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.


meh exams.

that was his last ban, don't know for which post he got perm'd though.

I don't get how a guy frequents the ABL thread gets himself banned.

maybe he likes the real ABL over this thread.


I dunno dude. Torte and myself come on this thread a fair bit, but I've been warned twice in the last month, and Torte's really BM Soul Stone use in the TL raid got him a temp ban too! People sometimes just do irrational stuff

Thank you for bringing the SS to light. Maybe I missed it a few pages back TT
Lose its good, after will be win.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 25 2012 12:52 GMT
#15795
On January 25 2012 21:32 Jesushooves wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 21:11 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 25 2012 20:45 mTwTT1 wrote:
On January 25 2012 16:54 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306125

TT1 should take a break from drinking...


i tell u what man i had to go class today so i was just havin some dang ol' soberin fun before goin to bed


fuck classes man, Starcraft's where its at.

On January 25 2012 21:00 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
HEYOH I'm back!


Welcome back dude, hope your exams went ok.

On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.


meh exams.

that was his last ban, don't know for which post he got perm'd though.

I don't get how a guy frequents the ABL thread gets himself banned.

maybe he likes the real ABL over this thread.


I dunno dude. Torte and myself come on this thread a fair bit, but I've been warned twice in the last month, and Torte's really BM Soul Stone use in the TL raid got him a temp ban too! People sometimes just do irrational stuff

Thank you for bringing the SS to light. Maybe I missed it a few pages back TT


Dude, I'm pretty sure SS doesn't mean soul stone in that context. I'm just one of the WoW old-guard who think of either SS as soul stone, or what you call out when someone is missing from your lane in a MOBA. It could be many things!
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
January 25 2012 13:10 GMT
#15796
On January 25 2012 21:52 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 21:32 Jesushooves wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:11 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 25 2012 20:45 mTwTT1 wrote:
On January 25 2012 16:54 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306125

TT1 should take a break from drinking...


i tell u what man i had to go class today so i was just havin some dang ol' soberin fun before goin to bed


fuck classes man, Starcraft's where its at.

On January 25 2012 21:00 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
HEYOH I'm back!


Welcome back dude, hope your exams went ok.

On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.


meh exams.

that was his last ban, don't know for which post he got perm'd though.

I don't get how a guy frequents the ABL thread gets himself banned.

maybe he likes the real ABL over this thread.


I dunno dude. Torte and myself come on this thread a fair bit, but I've been warned twice in the last month, and Torte's really BM Soul Stone use in the TL raid got him a temp ban too! People sometimes just do irrational stuff

Thank you for bringing the SS to light. Maybe I missed it a few pages back TT


Dude, I'm pretty sure SS doesn't mean soul stone in that context. I'm just one of the WoW old-guard who think of either SS as soul stone, or what you call out when someone is missing from your lane in a MOBA. It could be many things!

The suspense is killing me! Maybe Steam Ship? As in...titanic.....as in....Torte sunk a big project worth millions of dollars!
Lose its good, after will be win.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51543 Posts
January 25 2012 13:38 GMT
#15797
On January 25 2012 22:10 Jesushooves wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 21:52 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:32 Jesushooves wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:11 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 25 2012 20:45 mTwTT1 wrote:
On January 25 2012 16:54 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306125

TT1 should take a break from drinking...


i tell u what man i had to go class today so i was just havin some dang ol' soberin fun before goin to bed


fuck classes man, Starcraft's where its at.

On January 25 2012 21:00 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
HEYOH I'm back!


Welcome back dude, hope your exams went ok.

On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.


meh exams.

that was his last ban, don't know for which post he got perm'd though.

I don't get how a guy frequents the ABL thread gets himself banned.

maybe he likes the real ABL over this thread.


I dunno dude. Torte and myself come on this thread a fair bit, but I've been warned twice in the last month, and Torte's really BM Soul Stone use in the TL raid got him a temp ban too! People sometimes just do irrational stuff

Thank you for bringing the SS to light. Maybe I missed it a few pages back TT


Dude, I'm pretty sure SS doesn't mean soul stone in that context. I'm just one of the WoW old-guard who think of either SS as soul stone, or what you call out when someone is missing from your lane in a MOBA. It could be many things!

The suspense is killing me! Maybe Steam Ship? As in...titanic.....as in....Torte sunk a big project worth millions of dollars!


SS?

steam ship liquidia, torte was scum perhaps and he played too scummy?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 25 2012 15:48 GMT
#15798
Animzor was just temp banned for 2 days by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-03-17 01:11:41 and had 177 posts.

Reason:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On January 25 2012 17:59 Animzor wrote:
I was gonna check this thread just to see if this fad had ended yet, then I saw you guys arguing about a My Little Pony fanfic, wow, just fucking wow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you ignore the giant warning at the top of the page, you will get banned.

Oblig. pic
[image loading]


Lol.

I can't believe this guy made it off with just a 2 day, his posts are all just kind of assinine comments. Clearly this guy could benefit from the magic of friendship.

+ Show Spoiler +
-yay-


I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
January 25 2012 16:00 GMT
#15799
On January 25 2012 22:38 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 22:10 Jesushooves wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:52 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:32 Jesushooves wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:11 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 25 2012 20:45 mTwTT1 wrote:
On January 25 2012 16:54 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306125

TT1 should take a break from drinking...


i tell u what man i had to go class today so i was just havin some dang ol' soberin fun before goin to bed


fuck classes man, Starcraft's where its at.

On January 25 2012 21:00 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
HEYOH I'm back!


Welcome back dude, hope your exams went ok.

On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.


meh exams.

that was his last ban, don't know for which post he got perm'd though.

I don't get how a guy frequents the ABL thread gets himself banned.

maybe he likes the real ABL over this thread.


I dunno dude. Torte and myself come on this thread a fair bit, but I've been warned twice in the last month, and Torte's really BM Soul Stone use in the TL raid got him a temp ban too! People sometimes just do irrational stuff

Thank you for bringing the SS to light. Maybe I missed it a few pages back TT


Dude, I'm pretty sure SS doesn't mean soul stone in that context. I'm just one of the WoW old-guard who think of either SS as soul stone, or what you call out when someone is missing from your lane in a MOBA. It could be many things!

The suspense is killing me! Maybe Steam Ship? As in...titanic.....as in....Torte sunk a big project worth millions of dollars!


SS?

steam ship liquidia, torte was scum perhaps and he played too scummy?

When does he come back? I really want this mystery solved :<
Lose its good, after will be win.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 25 2012 16:05 GMT
#15800
On January 26 2012 01:00 Jesushooves wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 22:38 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 25 2012 22:10 Jesushooves wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:52 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:32 Jesushooves wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:11 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 21:01 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 25 2012 20:45 mTwTT1 wrote:
On January 25 2012 16:54 BLinD-RawR wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306125

TT1 should take a break from drinking...


i tell u what man i had to go class today so i was just havin some dang ol' soberin fun before goin to bed


fuck classes man, Starcraft's where its at.

On January 25 2012 21:00 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:57 BLinD-RawR wrote:
HEYOH I'm back!


Welcome back dude, hope your exams went ok.

On January 25 2012 20:54 Keyboard Warrior wrote:
MasterBlasterCaster was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2011-10-30 23:40:43 and had 568 posts.

Reason: Permed.


What happened to this guy? I always enjoy how he deliberately derail threads with controversial claims and get people riled up.
What was the post that finally did him in?


Found it!

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2012 09:58 Mohdoo wrote:
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/11/us/video-marines-urinating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The US government has already commented on it and are currently investigating who did this.

If I may, I would like to do more than post the story, but also give my personal experience with a group of marines.

A friend of my girlfriend was getting married and my girlfriend was one of the bride's maids. As such, there was a get together the day before the wedding at their home for the brides maids and best men etc. As the boyfriend of a bride's maid, I had the pleasure of coming along as well. The man who she was marrying was a marine, and all of his best men were also marines who served together in Iraq or Afghanistan, I can't recall which. When I arrived, they were playing Resident Evil 4, I think. They would joke about how they pretended that the zombies were Muslims, and how they absolutely loved killing Muslims. One of them specifically mentioned how it made them feel amazing to kill Muslims, followed by the rest agreeing and talking about it. I was just kinda sitting on a chair in the living room, as they all sat on a couch. I was speechless and couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that they meant what they were saying and really felt that way. They continued talking about how they hated Muslims and how much they miss killing them in the war. I could tell that they were being serious and saw nothing wrong with what they were saying. I know its hard to really describe, but I could tell they were being quite serious. The bride and groom were very religious, and the other marines seemed to be the same. I know that some, far from all, Christians see Muslim faith as a competitor of sorts. Nevertheless, the most disgusting behavior I've ever had the displeasure of of watching.

I don't like how just about any physically capable person can become a marine. I don't like that there are such low psychological and mental requirements. If someone is given, they need to be an outstanding person. The people shown in this video and the group of marines I described are certainly far from DECENT people. They bring shame to my country and I wish that there was more being done to prevent such people from serving.

Note: I do not feel these in the video or the ones I met in person represent Marines or the US military as a whole. However, these people were issued guns and were put in situations where they had the potential to harm civilians. This is beyond unacceptable. It shouldn't be so easy to be a marine. There have been similar incidents in the past as well.



1. What is wrong with pissing on bodies? I mean, it's unprofessional, and rude, but is there anything really morally wrong with it? It's a peace of dead meat. The person isn't inside that body any more.

2. Why include the ridiculous anecdotal story about some marines joking around while playing a game? I don't see how this connects with the article at all. Furthermore, I have heard a thousand variations of this same story a thousand times, and so that makes me wonder why you put it here even more.

3. You don't have to be nice to be a solider. On the contrary, the military would probably prefer having the nasty guy to the nice guy. The nice guy is good, but when it comes time to blow some people up and kill some people, you don't want someone who has a problem with killing. You want someone that wants to kill, likes to kill, and will kill.

4. It isn't easy being a soldier. We need soldiers though, and they don't need to be great people. They need to be killers. Killers, often, are not the greatest people. There aren't enough nice people who are also killers to fill the shoes that we need. Life sucks, move on.


User was temp banned for this post.


meh exams.

that was his last ban, don't know for which post he got perm'd though.

I don't get how a guy frequents the ABL thread gets himself banned.

maybe he likes the real ABL over this thread.


I dunno dude. Torte and myself come on this thread a fair bit, but I've been warned twice in the last month, and Torte's really BM Soul Stone use in the TL raid got him a temp ban too! People sometimes just do irrational stuff

Thank you for bringing the SS to light. Maybe I missed it a few pages back TT


Dude, I'm pretty sure SS doesn't mean soul stone in that context. I'm just one of the WoW old-guard who think of either SS as soul stone, or what you call out when someone is missing from your lane in a MOBA. It could be many things!

The suspense is killing me! Maybe Steam Ship? As in...titanic.....as in....Torte sunk a big project worth millions of dollars!


SS?

steam ship liquidia, torte was scum perhaps and he played too scummy?

When does he come back? I really want this mystery solved :<


Torte's been back for a few days, but won't tell us what it is. Actually I'm okay with that, I heard the real ban reason wasn't terribly interesting. More fun to guess at it
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 788 789 790 791 792 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 955
ComeBackTV 260
SteadfastSC257
TaKeTV 243
LamboSC2145
Rex85
IndyStarCraft 36
EnkiAlexander 21
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 257
LamboSC2 145
ProTech142
Rex 85
IndyStarCraft 36
BRAT_OK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38511
Shuttle 2609
Bisu 919
Horang2 879
Mini 724
Jaedong 722
EffOrt 639
Light 493
Soma 376
BeSt 370
[ Show more ]
firebathero 351
Hyuk 342
Stork 339
Snow 185
Rush 173
Zeus 156
ggaemo 152
ZerO 149
Last 147
Leta 83
hero 72
Pusan 69
sorry 67
Killer 60
Sea.KH 54
Sharp 50
Mong 43
Mind 41
Aegong 29
Shinee 29
soO 27
Bale 27
Shine 25
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 22
Free 20
Yoon 16
Terrorterran 16
NotJumperer 15
HiyA 15
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6659
qojqva1626
Dendi816
Fuzer 92
420jenkins91
League of Legends
Reynor105
Counter-Strike
x6flipin311
markeloff296
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 156
Other Games
gofns35088
singsing2137
olofmeister1266
B2W.Neo977
Mlord258
DeMusliM197
Livibee172
Liquid`VortiX129
Hui .127
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King98
QueenE66
Chillindude14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Railgan10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1799
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
• Nemesis1519
• TFBlade913
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 36m
Stellar Fest
23h 36m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.