• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:06
CEST 19:06
KST 02:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9654 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 3158

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
March 05 2024 00:41 GMT
#63141
Dude's been getting actioned for terrible posting for close to 20 years. It's pretty light, considering.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
March 09 2024 23:11 GMT
#63142
Damn, looks like Manifesto's been busy in the Israel/Palestine thread.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
March 10 2024 00:01 GMT
#63143
On March 10 2024 08:11 Vindicare605 wrote:
Damn, looks like Manifesto's been busy in the Israel/Palestine thread.

It was a much needed slaughter
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
March 10 2024 00:55 GMT
#63144
Love to see mani modding
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
March 10 2024 03:24 GMT
#63145
If this was a sports event we'd all be doing the BaN wAvE
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-10 07:50:01
March 10 2024 07:48 GMT
#63146
I'm not sure why GH got banned there, as he barely posts in that thread, but I'll also admit I just skip over stuff when it's JimmyC arguing with the whole world, and GH definitely has a history of getting into shit slinging contests with Jimmy, so I could have skipped some stuff. But I feel maybe he mixed up GH and Nebuchad in this case.
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-10 10:32:49
March 10 2024 10:29 GMT
#63147
On March 10 2024 16:48 Acrofales wrote:
I'm not sure why GH got banned there, as he barely posts in that thread, but I'll also admit I just skip over stuff when it's JimmyC arguing with the whole world, and GH definitely has a history of getting into shit slinging contests with Jimmy, so I could have skipped some stuff. But I feel maybe he mixed up GH and Nebuchad in this case.

He popped into the thread to call Jimmi a "whiny bitch".
On March 10 2024 03:27 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 22:50 Magic Powers wrote:
I'm completely fine calling him something else other than a troll, but you'll have to come up with a more fitting term. I consider him a troll until someone can describe his behavior in a few short words that doesn't equate to trolling.

Seems to be a fan of "whiny bitch", maybe try that next time?

User was temp banned for this post.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
March 10 2024 20:41 GMT
#63148
I feel like Corpse, alive, surrounded by all his dead friends during the Babushka Amongus game
No will to live, no wish to die
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
March 10 2024 22:43 GMT
#63149
On March 11 2024 05:41 Nebuchad wrote:
I feel like Corpse, alive, surrounded by all his dead friends during the Babushka Amongus game

BABUSHKA!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 11 2024 11:07 GMT
#63150
On March 10 2024 09:55 farvacola wrote:
Love to see mani modding


I do it everyday, and 99% are just bots.
ModeratorGodfather
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
March 11 2024 11:14 GMT
#63151
On March 11 2024 20:07 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 09:55 farvacola wrote:
Love to see mani modding


I do it everyday, and 99% are just bots.


You make that sound like you crave sweeter meats and not the orcsies that you get fed on the regular.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 11 2024 13:34 GMT
#63152
Back on the menu, boys!
ModeratorGodfather
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
March 11 2024 18:50 GMT
#63153
<insert donald glover pizza gif>

Damn that was a massacre in that thread. Also another reason I simply stick to election data in us politics. Less likely to piss everyone off and I simply get to live in my world of funny numbers and stupid predictions.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 11 2024 19:58 GMT
#63154
Honestly I'm surprised that kind of ban wave doesn't happen more often.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27462 Posts
March 11 2024 23:07 GMT
#63155
On March 10 2024 19:29 Melliflue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 16:48 Acrofales wrote:
I'm not sure why GH got banned there, as he barely posts in that thread, but I'll also admit I just skip over stuff when it's JimmyC arguing with the whole world, and GH definitely has a history of getting into shit slinging contests with Jimmy, so I could have skipped some stuff. But I feel maybe he mixed up GH and Nebuchad in this case.

He popped into the thread to call Jimmi a "whiny bitch".
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 03:27 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 09 2024 22:50 Magic Powers wrote:
I'm completely fine calling him something else other than a troll, but you'll have to come up with a more fitting term. I consider him a troll until someone can describe his behavior in a few short words that doesn't equate to trolling.

Seems to be a fan of "whiny bitch", maybe try that next time?

User was temp banned for this post.


On March 09 2024 23:24 JimmiC wrote:
…You seriously need to grow up and grow a pair. If you can’t handle me or anyone typing back to you how you type to me. Maybe fucking change yourself. Or just stop being such whiny bitches.

*Iconic Eminem tune starts playing*

Did get a good chuckle from this thread btw so thanks for that!

I will say that GH’s ban, very much harsh given as it appears he was sardonically referencing Jimmy’s own exact phrasing of only a few posts earlier rather than insulting him apropos.

And if it’s a ban for biting, I can recall far, far more occasions where he doesn’t even if directly called out for absolutely no reason. Hey perhaps it’s somewhat on me for only ever reporting bot posts and staying my trigger finger elsewhere.

Zero complaints for some banhammering elsewhere, myself included in a thread that was rapidly going sideways, just the GH one is for me a mite harsh tbh.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-12 01:09:00
March 12 2024 01:08 GMT
#63156
Nah, it was a snide jab at Jimmi, and seems like it safely falls under the blanket banning of people being shitty to each other in that window. I'm sure if I was around at the time, I'd have thrown my hat in the ring and got bopped, too.

I'm sure GH can take it, especially since it was an even application of justice.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 12 2024 02:30 GMT
#63157
I'll fully admit that there could be extra meaning with phrasing that I don't get because I am not reading the thread religiously. But as someone looking from the outside, it seemed kinda shitty to just pop in and drop that comment. That and the fact there are pages and pages of mod notes,
ModeratorGodfather
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27462 Posts
March 12 2024 02:52 GMT
#63158
And it’s a rather thankless task, luckily the TL horse pays the mods the big bucks right?

'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
March 12 2024 14:35 GMT
#63159
It wouldn't surprise me if GH gets moderated more strictly than other posters. Pretty much the only reason I know who he is is because of how often I see him temp'd, I don't interact with him much since he's only ever in the General Topics area of the site. Most of the other guys that got temp'd from the Palestine threads are guys I see on the regular in other areas of the site.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
March 12 2024 15:15 GMT
#63160
On March 12 2024 08:07 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 19:29 Melliflue wrote:
On March 10 2024 16:48 Acrofales wrote:
I'm not sure why GH got banned there, as he barely posts in that thread, but I'll also admit I just skip over stuff when it's JimmyC arguing with the whole world, and GH definitely has a history of getting into shit slinging contests with Jimmy, so I could have skipped some stuff. But I feel maybe he mixed up GH and Nebuchad in this case.

He popped into the thread to call Jimmi a "whiny bitch".
On March 10 2024 03:27 GreenHorizons wrote:
On March 09 2024 22:50 Magic Powers wrote:
I'm completely fine calling him something else other than a troll, but you'll have to come up with a more fitting term. I consider him a troll until someone can describe his behavior in a few short words that doesn't equate to trolling.

Seems to be a fan of "whiny bitch", maybe try that next time?

User was temp banned for this post.


Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 23:24 JimmiC wrote:
…You seriously need to grow up and grow a pair. If you can’t handle me or anyone typing back to you how you type to me. Maybe fucking change yourself. Or just stop being such whiny bitches.

*Iconic Eminem tune starts playing*

Did get a good chuckle from this thread btw so thanks for that!

I will say that GH’s ban, very much harsh given as it appears he was sardonically referencing Jimmy’s own exact phrasing of only a few posts earlier rather than insulting him apropos.

And if it’s a ban for biting, I can recall far, far more occasions where he doesn’t even if directly called out for absolutely no reason. Hey perhaps it’s somewhat on me for only ever reporting bot posts and staying my trigger finger elsewhere.

Zero complaints for some banhammering elsewhere, myself included in a thread that was rapidly going sideways, just the GH one is for me a mite harsh tbh.

Sure, I see where GH is coming from, but why get involved? Especially with Jimmi. GH's post has no meaningful content on the thread's topic, and is more likely to increase the animosity than lower it. As Fleetfeet said, if GH was the only ban then it would be very harsh but there was a wave of bans. (And Jimmi's was the longest.)
Prev 1 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 215
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1832
Soulkey 1171
EffOrt 732
Mini 541
Larva 342
Horang2 250
ZerO 241
actioN 166
ggaemo 159
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 153
hero 85
Mind 77
Sharp 76
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 51
sorry 51
Snow 43
Hyun 41
Barracks 37
Bale 34
Trap 29
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5753
Dendi1419
420jenkins397
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3784
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps694
Fnx 655
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes406
Liquid`Hasu223
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1509
Grubby896
hiko831
FrodaN569
XBOCT238
Livibee191
TKL 123
C9.Mang0110
QueenE96
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)24
RotterdaM16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV696
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur514
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 54m
Patches Events
22h 54m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.