• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7962 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2952

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
October 21 2017 11:36 GMT
#59021
I wondered where the ban came from, tsk tsk.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 21 2017 11:38 GMT
#59022
The icon of TL.net bot in the ABL tells you which site the ban is from, so you can easily search it with that knowledge.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
October 21 2017 11:53 GMT
#59023
Ouch, getting banned for zlefin-bashing is the ultimate dishonor one can bring upon oneself.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 21 2017 11:54 GMT
#59024
On October 21 2017 20:53 LegalLord wrote:
Ouch, getting banned for zlefin-bashing is the ultimate dishonor one can bring upon oneself.


It's the only thing worse than getting baited into a ban by you
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
October 21 2017 13:36 GMT
#59025
On October 21 2017 14:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2017 14:41 TL.net Bot wrote:
Twinkle Toes was just temp banned for 30 days by BigFan.

That account was created on 2012-05-15 01:29:00 and had 1804 posts.

Reason: You just came back and your first inclination is to insult another poster -_-;;

This is kinda sad since we had a nice PM conversation over his last ban and I figured he'd get not to do that again. It's the same poster too.


I don't know. I've tried to have two conversations with him and it's just drivel with a healthy dose of ad hominem. I can't tell if he's performance art, smelling his own farts or just a terrible communicator.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-21 13:39:25
October 21 2017 13:39 GMT
#59026
He's just terminally baited by Jimmyj, an understandable condition if I ever saw one.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
October 21 2017 15:10 GMT
#59027
Well, toodle-ooski.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
October 21 2017 15:27 GMT
#59028
On October 21 2017 20:53 LegalLord wrote:
Ouch, getting banned for zlefin-bashing is the ultimate dishonor one can bring upon oneself.

Sickening.

Plansix was just temp banned for 2 days by OmniEulogy.

That account was created on 2011-04-03 05:22:58 and had 14558 posts.

Reason: Please improve your posting when you return. Bringing attention to users in other threads only to insult them is not acceptable no matter how much you disagree with them.

Just ... ughhh.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
October 21 2017 16:54 GMT
#59029
Looking at the posts, he got banned twice. I thought mods don't normally mark more than one offending post when a sequence are bad?

Or, maybe he got a twofer?
you gotta dance
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
October 21 2017 21:04 GMT
#59030
I kinda baited P6 into his ban, didn't mean to do it either >.>
Steam: rook492
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 28 2017 23:41 GMT
#59031
huh drunk santa got Luolis banned

I thought only the gifs were forbidden

I Protoss winner, could it be?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 28 2017 23:43 GMT
#59032
On October 29 2017 08:41 Penev wrote:
huh drunk santa got Luolis banned

I thought only the gifs were forbidden


nope, all memes, gifs etc...
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 28 2017 23:47 GMT
#59033
On October 29 2017 08:43 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2017 08:41 Penev wrote:
huh drunk santa got Luolis banned

I thought only the gifs were forbidden


nope, all memes, gifs etc...

I have to confess I posted some drunk Santa's before :o
I Protoss winner, could it be?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 28 2017 23:49 GMT
#59034
On October 29 2017 08:47 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2017 08:43 BigFan wrote:
On October 29 2017 08:41 Penev wrote:
huh drunk santa got Luolis banned

I thought only the gifs were forbidden


nope, all memes, gifs etc...

I have to confess I posted some drunk Santa's before :o

You realize that I can check your post history rather easily?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2017 23:49 GMT
#59035
Is there any discussion on the duration of the ban? I'm a bit curious why it was a 2-week ban, specifically.
kiss kiss fall in love
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 28 2017 23:51 GMT
#59036
On October 29 2017 08:49 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2017 08:47 Penev wrote:
On October 29 2017 08:43 BigFan wrote:
On October 29 2017 08:41 Penev wrote:
huh drunk santa got Luolis banned

I thought only the gifs were forbidden


nope, all memes, gifs etc...

I have to confess I posted some drunk Santa's before :o

You realize that I can check your post history rather easily?

could be I'm wrong and I only replied
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
October 28 2017 23:52 GMT
#59037
On October 29 2017 08:49 intotheheart wrote:
Is there any discussion on the duration of the ban? I'm a bit curious why it was a 2-week ban, specifically.

His mod history is just awful... We're being too lenient with him.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-28 23:57:33
October 28 2017 23:53 GMT
#59038
^ speak of the devil haha. Penev, no santas in the last while, gj.

On October 29 2017 08:49 intotheheart wrote:
Is there any discussion on the duration of the ban? I'm a bit curious why it was a 2-week ban, specifically.

Looks like he was just warned for this stuff recently and has quite the mod history. Likely the reason that he got a 2 week ban but Seeker is the one who actioned so he'd be able to give the reasoning.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2017 23:57 GMT
#59039
Alright, thanks guys! One final question if you don't mind: at what point in time does one's mod history become irrelevant, or is it scaled relative to the poster's history?
kiss kiss fall in love
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-28 23:58:36
October 28 2017 23:58 GMT
#59040
On October 29 2017 08:57 intotheheart wrote:
Alright, thanks guys! One final question if you don't mind: at what point in time does one's mod history become irrelevant, or is it scaled relative to the poster's history?

never irrelevant, but definitely relative. We've had posters that were warned/banned a lot in the past become model posters and vice-versa.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Prev 1 2950 2951 2952 2953 2954 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
Nina 123
SpeCial 122
ViBE91
Nathanias 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11904
Artosis 632
Rain 620
GuemChi 413
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g6569
Liquid`RaSZi2378
Grubby2167
shahzam687
WinterStarcraft446
JimRising 355
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr46
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 24
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 11m
INu's Battles
11h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 11m
OSC
22h 26m
Replay Cast
23h 11m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.