• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:07
CEST 17:07
KST 00:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8003 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2638

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51543 Posts
December 22 2015 08:00 GMT
#52741
On December 22 2015 16:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2015 16:21 opisska wrote:
The only thing sure about this guy is that he is a huge fan of JD. And anagrams.

Yeah, his name is an anagram for Lee Jae Dong.


gg.nore reborn?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
December 22 2015 09:19 GMT
#52742
On December 22 2015 07:20 Cascade wrote:
So "fight like a man" now means to throw generic insults at people on internet forums? I'll keep that in mind for the future...

Wierd thing, whenever I see a guy say stupid shit like that on forums I always think of that cuban guy in vice city shouting "we gona fight like men with huge cojones!" just before getting his head blown off by that sniper on the roof, then his friend says "sniper on the roof, they fight like chicas" and so on
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 22 2015 13:29 GMT
#52743
I came here to buy guns and eat hamburgers, and I'm all out of hamburgers.
MaCRo.gg
Profile Joined June 2015
Korea (South)860 Posts
December 22 2015 14:57 GMT
#52744
We have a quadruple post starting from here...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25239399
I'm not even against his line of thought, but come on now...
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
December 22 2015 15:04 GMT
#52745
On December 22 2015 23:57 MaCRo.gg wrote:
We have a quadruple post starting from here...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25239399
I'm not even against his line of thought, but come on now...


It's a shame Diabolique will probably lead himself out from TL if he won't stop with that. Not only he's one of like four active Czech people here, but he is also quite an interesting character (based on some private conversation with him and links to his travel diaries he send me). If he could only get himself to talk about something other than WCS Welfare.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51543 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-22 15:16:13
December 22 2015 15:14 GMT
#52746
probably doesn't know how to edit in someone else's replies or he just wants attention by bumping the thread 4 times.

leaning towards the latter
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
December 22 2015 16:10 GMT
#52747
On December 23 2015 00:04 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2015 23:57 MaCRo.gg wrote:
We have a quadruple post starting from here...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25239399
I'm not even against his line of thought, but come on now...


It's a shame Diabolique will probably lead himself out from TL if he won't stop with that. Not only he's one of like four active Czech people here, but he is also quite an interesting character (based on some private conversation with him and links to his travel diaries he send me). If he could only get himself to talk about something other than WCS Welfare.

Four? I only count three
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sero
Profile Joined October 2010
United States692 Posts
December 22 2015 16:49 GMT
#52748
Hey, please ban my account. Thanks, cya

User was banned for this post.
<3 FlaSh HiyA Stats HoeJJa
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51543 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-22 17:06:57
December 22 2015 17:06 GMT
#52749
Sero why? don't leave us man
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
MaCRo.gg
Profile Joined June 2015
Korea (South)860 Posts
December 22 2015 17:42 GMT
#52750
On December 23 2015 01:10 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2015 00:04 opisska wrote:
On December 22 2015 23:57 MaCRo.gg wrote:
We have a quadruple post starting from here...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25239399
I'm not even against his line of thought, but come on now...


It's a shame Diabolique will probably lead himself out from TL if he won't stop with that. Not only he's one of like four active Czech people here, but he is also quite an interesting character (based on some private conversation with him and links to his travel diaries he send me). If he could only get himself to talk about something other than WCS Welfare.

Four? I only count three

It starts off at the page before. post 180 to 183 I believe.

I like Diabolique, he seems passionate about eSports. It is just that good posting etiquette disappears the more posters you get. Bit stricter enforcement and more visible posting etiquette reminders would help prevent TL from becoming twitch chat.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
December 22 2015 18:43 GMT
#52751
On December 23 2015 02:42 MaCRo.gg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2015 01:10 OtherWorld wrote:
On December 23 2015 00:04 opisska wrote:
On December 22 2015 23:57 MaCRo.gg wrote:
We have a quadruple post starting from here...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25239399
I'm not even against his line of thought, but come on now...


It's a shame Diabolique will probably lead himself out from TL if he won't stop with that. Not only he's one of like four active Czech people here, but he is also quite an interesting character (based on some private conversation with him and links to his travel diaries he send me). If he could only get himself to talk about something other than WCS Welfare.

Four? I only count three

It starts off at the page before. post 180 to 183 I believe.

I like Diabolique, he seems passionate about eSports. It is just that good posting etiquette disappears the more posters you get. Bit stricter enforcement and more visible posting etiquette reminders would help prevent TL from becoming twitch chat.

I was talking about the number of active Czech posters.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-22 18:55:19
December 22 2015 18:55 GMT
#52752
On December 23 2015 03:43 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2015 02:42 MaCRo.gg wrote:
On December 23 2015 01:10 OtherWorld wrote:
On December 23 2015 00:04 opisska wrote:
On December 22 2015 23:57 MaCRo.gg wrote:
We have a quadruple post starting from here...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25239399
I'm not even against his line of thought, but come on now...


It's a shame Diabolique will probably lead himself out from TL if he won't stop with that. Not only he's one of like four active Czech people here, but he is also quite an interesting character (based on some private conversation with him and links to his travel diaries he send me). If he could only get himself to talk about something other than WCS Welfare.

Four? I only count three

It starts off at the page before. post 180 to 183 I believe.

I like Diabolique, he seems passionate about eSports. It is just that good posting etiquette disappears the more posters you get. Bit stricter enforcement and more visible posting etiquette reminders would help prevent TL from becoming twitch chat.

I was talking about the number of active Czech posters.


I am still not sure how you draw the line, both Tuczniak and Everlong even have more posts the Diabolique. Or did you mean the three people to be deacon.frost, deacon.frost and deacon.frost?
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
December 22 2015 19:45 GMT
#52753
On December 23 2015 03:55 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2015 03:43 OtherWorld wrote:
On December 23 2015 02:42 MaCRo.gg wrote:
On December 23 2015 01:10 OtherWorld wrote:
On December 23 2015 00:04 opisska wrote:
On December 22 2015 23:57 MaCRo.gg wrote:
We have a quadruple post starting from here...
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25239399
I'm not even against his line of thought, but come on now...


It's a shame Diabolique will probably lead himself out from TL if he won't stop with that. Not only he's one of like four active Czech people here, but he is also quite an interesting character (based on some private conversation with him and links to his travel diaries he send me). If he could only get himself to talk about something other than WCS Welfare.

Four? I only count three

It starts off at the page before. post 180 to 183 I believe.

I like Diabolique, he seems passionate about eSports. It is just that good posting etiquette disappears the more posters you get. Bit stricter enforcement and more visible posting etiquette reminders would help prevent TL from becoming twitch chat.

I was talking about the number of active Czech posters.


I am still not sure how you draw the line, both Tuczniak and Everlong even have more posts the Diabolique. Or did you mean the three people to be deacon.frost, deacon.frost and deacon.frost?

Since I don't follow the LotV balance/design/strategy threads much, an active poster is to me someone who half-regularly posts in LRs. So it was deacon.frost, Diabolique, and you.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-22 23:01:23
December 22 2015 22:45 GMT
#52754
If you want to double post play mafia it's like the bad part of town where the mods are too afraid to go.

EDIT: (wouldn't want to double post)

Diabolique was just temp banned for 2 days by Plexa.

That account was created on 2015-06-09 04:53:08 and had 1252 posts.

Reason: Seven hours ago you got a warning to stop double posting. Then you did it again. This is why you're getting a 2 day ban.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
December 23 2015 12:09 GMT
#52755
diabolique seemed like a super friendly and positive guy the first time he showed up in LRs, but at some point he started being extremely rude and condescending to people who disagree with his opinions
TL+ Member
DanceSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States751 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-23 20:50:25
December 23 2015 20:49 GMT
#52756
On December 22 2015 09:40 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2015 09:35 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
angry koreans make the weirdest posts

Do link 'em.


This was also something he posted

On December 22 2015 01:35 A_needle_jog wrote:
how do I deal with Protoss who is 1 base then starts phoenix production. he then go 2 base and continue phoenix production. Then he has like 10 phoenix before I have spire/hydra !!
This is very imba build on korea master + gm right now. I can only beat with cheese all in. I tried 14 games but all lose. He pull ahead with phoenix snipes queens and single hydras

I tried :

- Mass queen : not mobile enough. wasted supply. delays tech and I have no units to contest map for map control and protoss can expand like he wants to !


- Mass spores : I lose to many drones and bad echo. Protoss then goes into expand and has more probes. Auto-loss

- Fast 2 base hydra : Lose to adepts with upgrade. No chance !

- fast spire corruptor : It is super weak and look at top, no map control, no harass for protoss expand.

- infestors : it works in first game, but they can just split the phoenixs a bit and pick up infestors

I even tried a couple of spores + a couple of queens. It don't work he just build phoenix and kill overlords, single queens, harass and picks up gas drones.
Maybe you haven't encountered this build in europe/NA yet. It is super annoying.
I can only win when ling + baneling bust off of 2 base !

I don't know what to do anymore. I trained it a bit with GM protoss, but he always win.

(please don'T tell protoss players about this build. the less protoss people know the better.)

This one was my favorite
Dance.943 || "I think he's just going to lose. There's only so many ways you can lose. And he's going to make some kind of units. And I'm going to attack him, and then all his stuff is going to die. That's about the best prediction that I can make" - NonY
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 23 2015 20:54 GMT
#52757
On December 24 2015 05:49 DanceSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2015 09:40 Seeker wrote:
On December 22 2015 09:35 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
angry koreans make the weirdest posts

Do link 'em.


This was also something he posted

Show nested quote +
On December 22 2015 01:35 A_needle_jog wrote:
how do I deal with Protoss who is 1 base then starts phoenix production. he then go 2 base and continue phoenix production. Then he has like 10 phoenix before I have spire/hydra !!
This is very imba build on korea master + gm right now. I can only beat with cheese all in. I tried 14 games but all lose. He pull ahead with phoenix snipes queens and single hydras

I tried :

- Mass queen : not mobile enough. wasted supply. delays tech and I have no units to contest map for map control and protoss can expand like he wants to !


- Mass spores : I lose to many drones and bad echo. Protoss then goes into expand and has more probes. Auto-loss

- Fast 2 base hydra : Lose to adepts with upgrade. No chance !

- fast spire corruptor : It is super weak and look at top, no map control, no harass for protoss expand.

- infestors : it works in first game, but they can just split the phoenixs a bit and pick up infestors

I even tried a couple of spores + a couple of queens. It don't work he just build phoenix and kill overlords, single queens, harass and picks up gas drones.
Maybe you haven't encountered this build in europe/NA yet. It is super annoying.
I can only win when ling + baneling bust off of 2 base !

I don't know what to do anymore. I trained it a bit with GM protoss, but he always win.

(please don'T tell protoss players about this build. the less protoss people know the better.)

This one was my favorite

I thought that might be a legit build >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-23 21:42:14
December 23 2015 21:42 GMT
#52758
On December 24 2015 05:49 DanceSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2015 09:40 Seeker wrote:
On December 22 2015 09:35 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
angry koreans make the weirdest posts

Do link 'em.


This was also something he posted

Show nested quote +
On December 22 2015 01:35 A_needle_jog wrote:
how do I deal with Protoss who is 1 base then starts phoenix production. he then go 2 base and continue phoenix production. Then he has like 10 phoenix before I have spire/hydra !!
This is very imba build on korea master + gm right now. I can only beat with cheese all in. I tried 14 games but all lose. He pull ahead with phoenix snipes queens and single hydras

I tried :

- Mass queen : not mobile enough. wasted supply. delays tech and I have no units to contest map for map control and protoss can expand like he wants to !


- Mass spores : I lose to many drones and bad echo. Protoss then goes into expand and has more probes. Auto-loss

- Fast 2 base hydra : Lose to adepts with upgrade. No chance !

- fast spire corruptor : It is super weak and look at top, no map control, no harass for protoss expand.

- infestors : it works in first game, but they can just split the phoenixs a bit and pick up infestors

I even tried a couple of spores + a couple of queens. It don't work he just build phoenix and kill overlords, single queens, harass and picks up gas drones.
Maybe you haven't encountered this build in europe/NA yet. It is super annoying.
I can only win when ling + baneling bust off of 2 base !

I don't know what to do anymore. I trained it a bit with GM protoss, but he always win.

(please don'T tell protoss players about this build. the less protoss people know the better.)

This one was my favorite

With that being said, what the heck is a needle jog?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
December 23 2015 22:08 GMT
#52759
On December 24 2015 06:42 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2015 05:49 DanceSC wrote:
On December 22 2015 09:40 Seeker wrote:
On December 22 2015 09:35 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
angry koreans make the weirdest posts

Do link 'em.


This was also something he posted

On December 22 2015 01:35 A_needle_jog wrote:
how do I deal with Protoss who is 1 base then starts phoenix production. he then go 2 base and continue phoenix production. Then he has like 10 phoenix before I have spire/hydra !!
This is very imba build on korea master + gm right now. I can only beat with cheese all in. I tried 14 games but all lose. He pull ahead with phoenix snipes queens and single hydras

I tried :

- Mass queen : not mobile enough. wasted supply. delays tech and I have no units to contest map for map control and protoss can expand like he wants to !


- Mass spores : I lose to many drones and bad echo. Protoss then goes into expand and has more probes. Auto-loss

- Fast 2 base hydra : Lose to adepts with upgrade. No chance !

- fast spire corruptor : It is super weak and look at top, no map control, no harass for protoss expand.

- infestors : it works in first game, but they can just split the phoenixs a bit and pick up infestors

I even tried a couple of spores + a couple of queens. It don't work he just build phoenix and kill overlords, single queens, harass and picks up gas drones.
Maybe you haven't encountered this build in europe/NA yet. It is super annoying.
I can only win when ling + baneling bust off of 2 base !

I don't know what to do anymore. I trained it a bit with GM protoss, but he always win.

(please don'T tell protoss players about this build. the less protoss people know the better.)

This one was my favorite

With that being said, what the heck is a needle jog?

according to this thread its an anagram for lee jae dong
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 23 2015 22:18 GMT
#52760
On December 24 2015 07:08 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2015 06:42 Seeker wrote:
On December 24 2015 05:49 DanceSC wrote:
On December 22 2015 09:40 Seeker wrote:
On December 22 2015 09:35 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
angry koreans make the weirdest posts

Do link 'em.


This was also something he posted

On December 22 2015 01:35 A_needle_jog wrote:
how do I deal with Protoss who is 1 base then starts phoenix production. he then go 2 base and continue phoenix production. Then he has like 10 phoenix before I have spire/hydra !!
This is very imba build on korea master + gm right now. I can only beat with cheese all in. I tried 14 games but all lose. He pull ahead with phoenix snipes queens and single hydras

I tried :

- Mass queen : not mobile enough. wasted supply. delays tech and I have no units to contest map for map control and protoss can expand like he wants to !


- Mass spores : I lose to many drones and bad echo. Protoss then goes into expand and has more probes. Auto-loss

- Fast 2 base hydra : Lose to adepts with upgrade. No chance !

- fast spire corruptor : It is super weak and look at top, no map control, no harass for protoss expand.

- infestors : it works in first game, but they can just split the phoenixs a bit and pick up infestors

I even tried a couple of spores + a couple of queens. It don't work he just build phoenix and kill overlords, single queens, harass and picks up gas drones.
Maybe you haven't encountered this build in europe/NA yet. It is super annoying.
I can only win when ling + baneling bust off of 2 base !

I don't know what to do anymore. I trained it a bit with GM protoss, but he always win.

(please don'T tell protoss players about this build. the less protoss people know the better.)

This one was my favorite

With that being said, what the heck is a needle jog?

according to this thread its an anagram for lee jae dong

Nah, it is when you have to quick run and pick up clean needles.
Prev 1 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1360
ComeBackTV 594
SteadfastSC454
TaKeTV 395
LamboSC2269
IndyStarCraft 141
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 461
LamboSC2 269
Rex 154
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41729
Shuttle 2420
EffOrt 852
Horang2 812
Light 776
Mini 695
Soma 410
Stork 351
BeSt 324
firebathero 323
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 288
Rush 241
ggaemo 218
Snow 208
ZerO 158
Leta 146
Pusan 74
hero 72
Sharp 61
Sea.KH 56
sorry 50
Killer 45
Shinee 37
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 32
Mind 31
Sexy 27
Yoon 27
Shine 25
Trap 24
soO 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Free 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9982
Dendi874
qojqva719
Fuzer 262
420jenkins136
Counter-Strike
fl0m538
markeloff87
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1992
crisheroes1368
XaKoH 170
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1808
B2W.Neo935
Liquid`VortiX204
Hui .195
ArmadaUGS159
QueenE93
Mew2King75
Trikslyr27
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 23
• mYiSmile118
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2164
League of Legends
• Nemesis3014
• Jankos2381
• TFBlade869
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
• Shiphtur133
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 54m
Stellar Fest
21h 54m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.