• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8887 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 29 2010 20:12 GMT
#501
On January 30 2010 05:10 tdot vs kennigut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2010 05:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
lol


you gotta put more effort into your posts, man.

i mean, I don't know about how everyone else feels, but shitty one liners like that generally don't fly around here.

im not gonna personally report you to the mods or anything but, come on man, you can do much better.


I'm sorry tdot, I'll try hard to be as good of a poster as you one day.
RIP Aaliyah
tdot vs kennigut
Profile Joined January 2010
Afghanistan4 Posts
January 29 2010 20:17 GMT
#502
On January 30 2010 05:12 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2010 05:10 tdot vs kennigut wrote:
On January 30 2010 05:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
lol


you gotta put more effort into your posts, man.

i mean, I don't know about how everyone else feels, but shitty one liners like that generally don't fly around here.

im not gonna personally report you to the mods or anything but, come on man, you can do much better.


I'm sorry tdot, I'll try hard to be as good of a poster as you one day.


I know man, I'm not even saying that because I see myself as moral compass or anything, I just honestly care about your stay here man, I mean, I'm pretty much one of the most experienced and respected veterans of the site, so I'm just gonna give you a few tips man. And I see some real potential in your writing style man, maybe you could even help TL write a few articles in your spare time!
I CHALLENGE KENNIGUT TO A STREET FIGHT RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
January 29 2010 21:44 GMT
#503
LOL

Is it better now tdot?
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 29 2010 21:45 GMT
#504
What a fun and exciting read. Wish to view again.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Loanshark
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
China3094 Posts
January 30 2010 01:16 GMT
#505
lol this guy never gives up
No dough, no go. And no mercy.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
January 30 2010 02:45 GMT
#506
Honestly, I'm starting to think that we should let him stay on the forum - just ban him from general, strategy, SC2, sports and games, replays, tourneys, and news. Let him say whatever he wants in blogs. He's quite entertaining.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 30 2010 17:31 GMT
#507
half the fun of tdot is seeing the names he comes up with, so that would really kill a lot of the enjoyment.
RIP Aaliyah
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
January 30 2010 17:40 GMT
#508
True enough.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
January 30 2010 17:42 GMT
#509
Taking on kennigit in a fight. Bad idea...
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
January 30 2010 23:47 GMT
#510
On January 31 2010 02:42 MasterOfChaos wrote:
Taking on kennigit in a fight. Bad idea...

ke422azn4 was just banned by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2009-08-07 06:00:01 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Bitch You Aint FUckin Shit. Let Me Show YOu WHY

Heres me jumping out of a fucking plane. You Know Why I'M JumPin out? Cause I Came Top Of A Couse Of 125 Candidates And The Top 3 Got Sent To Learn How To Jump Out In The Middle Of Night and Kill 100 People. Please See My Blog For Further Evidence Of How I Rape Life.
[image loading]
[image loading]
I TAUGHT People How To Not Talk When They Get Interrogated And Trained With Delta Force Instructors. With This Training I Broke 2 Guy's Arms who Tried TO Mug Me In A Train. I Almost Got Discharged Cause I Was Too Hardcore. Then You Know What I Did? I Fuckin Quit Cause THat SHit Wasn't Hardcore Enough For Me.

[image loading]
Here's Ma Fuckin Car. Talk To Me WHen You Own a M3 You Piece Of Shit.

Fuck You. You Aint Shit. Get Out My House NOW.

I can personally say I would not fuck with this man.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
February 01 2010 02:23 GMT
#511
previously banned users are such a disappointment

i get all excited when i see there's a new ban in the automated ban list, click on it expecting to read something funny and it's just a previously banned user
I drop suckas like Plinko
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
February 01 2010 02:45 GMT
#512
If it's any consolation, his email address was riptideisadouche@whatever
Administrator
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
February 01 2010 02:54 GMT
#513
On February 01 2010 11:45 SonuvBob wrote:
If it's any consolation, his email address was riptideisadouche@whatever

rofl

genius
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
February 01 2010 02:57 GMT
#514
I vote we change the name of the Automated Ban List to the Autobahn.

LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
February 01 2010 03:05 GMT
#515
i looked up tdot and he claims to have raped a girl? wtf?
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
February 01 2010 03:13 GMT
#516
On February 01 2010 12:05 jalstar wrote:
i looked up tdot and he claims to have raped a girl? wtf?


tdot claims lots of things.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
February 02 2010 16:54 GMT
#517
Aww Roffles just requested a ban One less person to stream for us
seppolevne
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1681 Posts
February 02 2010 17:46 GMT
#518
On February 03 2010 01:54 meeple wrote:
Aww Roffles just requested a ban One less person to stream for us

Enjoy your month off/studying Roffles, your stream will be missed!
J- Pirate Udyr WW T- Pirate Riven Galio M- Galio Annie S- Sona Lux -- Always farm, never carry.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
February 02 2010 19:34 GMT
#519
Roffles! Noooooo!

Who will infuriate me with kpop and make it all better with disney?
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
February 03 2010 04:23 GMT
#520
SnK-Arcbound was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2005-03-18 15:52:12 and had 150 posts.

Reason: I'm banning you based on your views on homosexuality. You have no right to complain.

lolool
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings85
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 630
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 45
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0337
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 2m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.