• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:31
CEST 11:31
KST 18:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9108 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-28 18:27:30
January 28 2010 18:26 GMT
#481
--- Nuked ---
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-28 19:46:01
January 28 2010 19:43 GMT
#482
Yeah I honestly wouldn't be concerned as to what several teamliquid.net members said about you during your two day ban lol

edit: But on that same note, I will also be interested to see who goes back on what they said..
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 28 2010 20:07 GMT
#483
On January 29 2010 03:26 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Inc: who gives a fuck? Does it matter?
You can't please everybody


"matter"

Sure.. how people talk/feel about me matters. I recognize it is a few bad apples but it is pretty crap man. They act like I was advocating that the holocaust never happened or something. I fucking mocked a thread about larger brain activity/parts being associated with gamer skills.. who the fuck cares?

I'm not martyring myself or anything.. so you don't need to "talk me down" I'm just expressing that it is really fucking bad when a bunch of bottom feeders swoop in and act like something big happened and get all band wagony about hating on me.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
January 28 2010 21:39 GMT
#484
Inc, I don't think these people dislike you. If something they are jealous for a number of reasons

Actually the same thing would probably happen to anyone who's "famous" around here. When people get the chance to talk smack and do so, it shows that they are inferior.

JLIG imo
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
January 28 2010 21:42 GMT
#485
On January 29 2010 05:07 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2010 03:26 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Inc: who gives a fuck? Does it matter?
You can't please everybody


"matter"

Sure.. how people talk/feel about me matters. I recognize it is a few bad apples but it is pretty crap man. They act like I was advocating that the holocaust never happened or something. I fucking mocked a thread about larger brain activity/parts being associated with gamer skills.. who the fuck cares?

I'm not martyring myself or anything.. so you don't need to "talk me down" I'm just expressing that it is really fucking bad when a bunch of bottom feeders swoop in and act like something big happened and get all band wagony about hating on me.


Are you letting them get to you?

You could beat nearly every person on this site at starcraft, and you can brake them in half with one hand, you have a model gf, and you're widely respected to people that matter.

Don't let anyone get to you rofl <3
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
January 28 2010 21:49 GMT
#486
inc, most people just said you spam and troll. Not all the time, just that you do it. You're pretty fast at hitting new threads too, so it's visible. I don't think this is meant in a negative way really, and I don't think you should interpret it as people being bitches to you.

You're pretty well respected. I don't know why this is an issue (I refrained from posting in here 'til I realized that people are still talking about this stupid this in here).
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 28 2010 21:54 GMT
#487
I appreciate the kind words guys. I won't let it get me down and I will move on, thanks for the help

<3
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 28 2010 22:13 GMT
#488
I mock people constantly, but I keep it out of the "Hawk" level so I don't get banned.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 28 2010 23:28 GMT
#489
Eh, I always appreciate your comments... If there were no trolls or wisecracks this forum would be pretty fucking dull
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-28 23:31:36
January 28 2010 23:31 GMT
#490
On January 29 2010 06:42 PanN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2010 05:07 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On January 29 2010 03:26 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Inc: who gives a fuck? Does it matter?
You can't please everybody


"matter"

Sure.. how people talk/feel about me matters. I recognize it is a few bad apples but it is pretty crap man. They act like I was advocating that the holocaust never happened or something. I fucking mocked a thread about larger brain activity/parts being associated with gamer skills.. who the fuck cares?

I'm not martyring myself or anything.. so you don't need to "talk me down" I'm just expressing that it is really fucking bad when a bunch of bottom feeders swoop in and act like something big happened and get all band wagony about hating on me.


Are you letting them get to you?

You could beat nearly every person on this site at starcraft, and you can brake them in half with one hand, you have a model gf, and you're widely respected to people that matter.

Don't let anyone get to you rofl <3

.
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-29 00:27:04
January 29 2010 00:26 GMT
#491
--- Nuked ---
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 29 2010 01:05 GMT
#492
lol
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 29 2010 02:47 GMT
#493
And you're probably one of the only people that can post just "lol" in a thread without getting banned.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 29 2010 04:04 GMT
#494
don't give waxangel ideas. Last time he banned me for disagreeing in a football thread. Don't need him banning me for lol posts
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
January 29 2010 04:06 GMT
#495
--- Nuked ---
tdot vs kennigut
Profile Joined January 2010
Afghanistan4 Posts
January 29 2010 20:03 GMT
#496
I CHALLENGE KENNIGUT TO A BO5 ST FIGHT

WINNER LIVES

LOSER DIES
I CHALLENGE KENNIGUT TO A STREET FIGHT RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
tdot vs kennigut
Profile Joined January 2010
Afghanistan4 Posts
January 29 2010 20:05 GMT
#497
STREET FIGHT BITCH!

BY THE WAY, THERE AINT ANY PUSSY GG'S IN THIS FIGHT.

EVERY ROUND ENDS ONLY IF ONE PERSON (OR BOTH) DIES.

FOR 5 FUCKING ROUNDS!

ARE YOU UP FOR IT, KENNIGUT? MEAN STREETS OF NYC
I CHALLENGE KENNIGUT TO A STREET FIGHT RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 29 2010 20:07 GMT
#498
lol
RIP Aaliyah
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-29 20:11:15
January 29 2010 20:09 GMT
#499
Aww damn, he got two three off.

I'd have to say though, if Kennegit took him up on this, we wouldn't have to worry about tdot ever again...
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
tdot vs kennigut
Profile Joined January 2010
Afghanistan4 Posts
January 29 2010 20:10 GMT
#500
On January 30 2010 05:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
lol


you gotta put more effort into your posts, man.

i mean, I don't know about how everyone else feels, but shitty one liners like that generally don't fly around here.

im not gonna personally report you to the mods or anything but, come on man, you can do much better.
I CHALLENGE KENNIGUT TO A STREET FIGHT RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto110
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1209
edward536
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8077
ceh9649
Happy319
crisheroes199
Sick175
dupreeh65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 29m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.