• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8813 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
January 26 2010 12:23 GMT
#461
On January 26 2010 13:50 etch wrote:
Show nested quote +
[B]{88}iNcontroL was just temp banned for 2 days by Waxangel.

WAT?


about time
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
January 26 2010 14:36 GMT
#462
Motbob
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
January 26 2010 14:54 GMT
#463
Motbob. Inc.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
January 26 2010 15:36 GMT
#464
On January 26 2010 16:17 Megalisk wrote:
Normally his trolls are funny but he was being a total dick in that thread.


Actually, I would disagree. It was a pretty dumb study, he pointed it out, and others got all pissy about it. It just spiraled until nobody was in control of it anymore.

He came across with a "dick" tone to his posts, but it was not him being the actual dick in that thread.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
tarpman
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada723 Posts
January 26 2010 16:01 GMT
#465
What's up with motbob?
Saving the world, one kilobyte at a time.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 26 2010 16:06 GMT
#466
Motbob, I know you're reading this.

Unban yourself. NOW.
God Bless
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
January 26 2010 19:21 GMT
#467
On January 26 2010 14:18 Licmyobelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2010 13:53 nofAcedAgent wrote:
On January 26 2010 13:50 etch wrote:
[B]{88}iNcontroL was just temp banned for 2 days by Waxangel.

WAT?



Bwahahahaah


I want to see what thread iNc trolled

Try the first page of 80% of new threads in General.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 26 2010 19:24 GMT
#468
motbobs refusal to communicate with me is really frustrating
RIP Aaliyah
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 26 2010 20:02 GMT
#469
motbob was just temp banned for 90 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2008-07-18 13:00:49 and had 5231 posts.

Reason: By request.


Maybe studies?
Life?
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
January 26 2010 20:19 GMT
#470
didn't he make some thread not long ago in feedback about something he did, and wanted to be banned? can't remember exactly what it was
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
FantomX
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada247 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-27 04:15:15
January 27 2010 04:14 GMT
#471
On January 26 2010 21:23 Itachii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2010 13:50 etch wrote:
[B]{88}iNcontroL was just temp banned for 2 days by Waxangel.

WAT?


about time


I agree, the amount of threads he does this in is astounding. It's about time he relizes hes not that funny, or witty.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
January 28 2010 04:44 GMT
#472
looks like catch]22 got caught again!
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 28 2010 05:15 GMT
#473
It's sad how quick some of you are to be a real bitch to me lol

Yep I was a bit too excessive in there. Wasn't a fucking important thread and I surely didn't say anything horrible. Was just a bit excessive. But some of you write me off as such a terrible person rofl

It's fine I have a long memory with those who don't seem to like me but will only show it when I am temp banned.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 28 2010 05:21 GMT
#474
ROFL, are you making lists like ganfei now?
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 28 2010 05:50 GMT
#475
On January 28 2010 14:15 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
It's sad how quick some of you are to be a real bitch to me lol

Yep I was a bit too excessive in there. Wasn't a fucking important thread and I surely didn't say anything horrible. Was just a bit excessive. But some of you write me off as such a terrible person rofl

It's fine I have a long memory with those who don't seem to like me but will only show it when I am temp banned.

we love you inc
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
January 28 2010 06:09 GMT
#476
On January 27 2010 01:01 tarpman wrote:
What's up with motbob?


taking a break, he asked to be banned for a while
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 28 2010 12:02 GMT
#477
I'm so pleased to see lyhb banned. :D
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 28 2010 17:33 GMT
#478
On January 28 2010 14:15 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
It's sad how quick some of you are to be a real bitch to me lol

Yep I was a bit too excessive in there. Wasn't a fucking important thread and I surely didn't say anything horrible. Was just a bit excessive. But some of you write me off as such a terrible person rofl

It's fine I have a long memory with those who don't seem to like me but will only show it when I am temp banned.

Please be banned again so I may say how much of a dickbag you are
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
January 28 2010 17:46 GMT
#479
On January 28 2010 14:50 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2010 14:15 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
It's sad how quick some of you are to be a real bitch to me lol

Yep I was a bit too excessive in there. Wasn't a fucking important thread and I surely didn't say anything horrible. Was just a bit excessive. But some of you write me off as such a terrible person rofl

It's fine I have a long memory with those who don't seem to like me but will only show it when I am temp banned.

we love you inc

yea !
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 28 2010 17:47 GMT
#480
On January 29 2010 02:33 tonight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2010 14:15 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
It's sad how quick some of you are to be a real bitch to me lol

Yep I was a bit too excessive in there. Wasn't a fucking important thread and I surely didn't say anything horrible. Was just a bit excessive. But some of you write me off as such a terrible person rofl

It's fine I have a long memory with those who don't seem to like me but will only show it when I am temp banned.

Please be banned again so I may say how much of a dickbag you are


Yeah no kidding.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 33m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.