• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7655 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2433

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 09:03:31
February 13 2015 08:53 GMT
#48641
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 13 2015 09:31 GMT
#48642
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.

Take a break from TL and SC2 altogether. I think it will do you some good. I'm sure you're a great guy with a caring heart, but TL seems to pull out the worst in you for some reason. Just take some time off and get to know yourself again.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 13 2015 11:09 GMT
#48643
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times


Who are you?
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 13 2015 13:36 GMT
#48644
ETT with the zinger!
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
February 13 2015 13:44 GMT
#48645
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.


Congrats you have awaken. Come to BW.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 13:46:11
February 13 2015 13:45 GMT
#48646
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.


watch BW, more fulfilling.
On February 13 2015 22:44 Probemicro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.


Congrats you have awaken. Come to BW.

lol.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 13 2015 13:56 GMT
#48647
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.

God I'm such an attention whore. I'm sorry everyone, I really need to take break from TL and this game.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 13:58:14
February 13 2015 13:58 GMT
#48648
my 'murica-sucks ban was way better than SGTK's tbh. It involved a hitler comparison.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
February 13 2015 14:02 GMT
#48649
On February 13 2015 22:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.

God I'm such an attention whore. I'm sorry everyone, I really need to take break from TL and this game.

how many times have we heard this?
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
February 13 2015 14:03 GMT
#48650
On February 13 2015 23:02 ahswtini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2015 22:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.

God I'm such an attention whore. I'm sorry everyone, I really need to take break from TL and this game.

how many times have we heard this?

that's his point though
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 14:25:53
February 13 2015 14:25 GMT
#48651
On February 13 2015 22:44 Probemicro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.


Congrats you have awaken. Come to BW.


"Awaken my child, and embrace the glory of your birthright. Know that i am the overmind. The eternal will of the swarm".
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
February 13 2015 14:34 GMT
#48652
On February 13 2015 22:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.

God I'm such an attention whore. I'm sorry everyone, I really need to take break from TL and this game.

s'all good man, at least you're not like praetorial.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 15:03:43
February 13 2015 15:03 GMT
#48653
On February 13 2015 23:34 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2015 22:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.

God I'm such an attention whore. I'm sorry everyone, I really need to take break from TL and this game.

s'all good man, at least you're not like praetorial.


I come once a month in the ABL thread, and each time I see SGTK being a bit emo like that, and each time, a reference to Praetorial to ease things a bit :D

Come on SGTK, fire up some DotA2, watch some BW, in between your SC2 games
LiquipediaWanderer
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
February 13 2015 15:31 GMT
#48654
Or play some non-competitive games like Skyrim, The Witcher or Civilization, these are cool too and get you out of the "I suck because ppl are better than me" attitude.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 13 2015 17:04 GMT
#48655
On February 13 2015 23:25 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2015 22:44 Probemicro wrote:
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.


Congrats you have awaken. Come to BW.


"Awaken my child, and embrace the glory of your birthright. Know that i am the overmind. The eternal will of the swarm".

"Behold the power of that which is yet unknown! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power."
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 13 2015 17:16 GMT
#48656
On February 14 2015 02:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2015 23:25 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 13 2015 22:44 Probemicro wrote:
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.


Congrats you have awaken. Come to BW.


"Awaken my child, and embrace the glory of your birthright. Know that i am the overmind. The eternal will of the swarm".

"Behold the power of that which is yet unknown! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power."


I want this to be the ban reason for SGTK's next ban
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 13 2015 17:33 GMT
#48657
Hahahahahah like it is just an eventuality, foreseen by the Overmind.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 13 2015 17:38 GMT
#48658
On February 14 2015 02:16 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 02:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 13 2015 23:25 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 13 2015 22:44 Probemicro wrote:
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.


Congrats you have awaken. Come to BW.


"Awaken my child, and embrace the glory of your birthright. Know that i am the overmind. The eternal will of the swarm".

"Behold the power of that which is yet unknown! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power."


I want this to be the ban reason for SGTK's next ban


Im not gonna request any more, so I'll just have to shit post some more
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 13 2015 18:44 GMT
#48659
On February 14 2015 02:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 02:16 Heartland wrote:
On February 14 2015 02:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 13 2015 23:25 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 13 2015 22:44 Probemicro wrote:
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.


Congrats you have awaken. Come to BW.


"Awaken my child, and embrace the glory of your birthright. Know that i am the overmind. The eternal will of the swarm".

"Behold the power of that which is yet unknown! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power."


I want this to be the ban reason for SGTK's next ban


Im not gonna request any more, so I'll just have to shit post some more

unfortunately for you, nobody reported your sc2 is dead game post. you need to work harder on exposure to accomplish your goal of suicide by mod.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 13 2015 18:48 GMT
#48660
On February 14 2015 03:44 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 02:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On February 14 2015 02:16 Heartland wrote:
On February 14 2015 02:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 13 2015 23:25 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 13 2015 22:44 Probemicro wrote:
On February 13 2015 17:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Remember when they unbanned me? Fun times

FUck this game, I need another one right now.

SC2 is a fucking bullshit dead game and if it wasn't 100% of my social life I'd stay banned.


Congrats you have awaken. Come to BW.


"Awaken my child, and embrace the glory of your birthright. Know that i am the overmind. The eternal will of the swarm".

"Behold the power of that which is yet unknown! For the swirling images that flow forth from the Chrysalis are only a shadow of the sleeper's true power."


I want this to be the ban reason for SGTK's next ban


Im not gonna request any more, so I'll just have to shit post some more

unfortunately for you, nobody reported your sc2 is dead game post. you need to work harder on exposure to accomplish your goal of suicide by mod.

Or he could get drunk again
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM745
TKL 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 745
ByuN 292
mouzHeroMarine 245
TKL 241
UpATreeSC 73
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21256
Calm 3148
Shuttle 1082
Horang2 444
Dewaltoss 126
Rush 107
Zeus 61
Free 42
Hyun 32
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Trap 25
Killer 23
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 18
PianO 16
Rock 15
Aegong 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi1401
League of Legends
KnowMe56
Counter-Strike
fl0m4928
pashabiceps699
Fnx 646
x6flipin293
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
singsing2007
Liquid`RaSZi1468
Grubby1099
Beastyqt660
ceh9434
C9.Mang0255
crisheroes251
B2W.Neo216
420jenkins195
dupreeh171
IndyStarCraft 166
Trikslyr92
QueenE89
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH282
• EnkiAlexander 22
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3310
• WagamamaTV529
League of Legends
• Nemesis3456
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur799
• imaqtpie465
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 20m
INu's Battles
17h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 20m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.