• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:55
CEST 07:55
KST 14:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6030 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2390

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 23 2014 02:09 GMT
#47781
If Templar ever gets Mod, I'm gonna balance whine so hard just to bait him.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 23 2014 03:14 GMT
#47782
why would anyone want the hammer...
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
November 23 2014 04:05 GMT
#47783
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
November 23 2014 04:08 GMT
#47784
On November 23 2014 13:05 cLAN.Anax wrote:
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?


Ok its been bugging me forever. My mind instantly calls you "ANAL". Why do the only capitalized letters in your name spell this backwards?

Useless wet fish.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-23 04:42:24
November 23 2014 04:41 GMT
#47785
On November 23 2014 13:05 cLAN.Anax wrote:
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?


I'm gonna start preparing my list of things to bait Templar with when he gets mod now.

On November 23 2014 13:08 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 13:05 cLAN.Anax wrote:
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?


Ok its been bugging me forever. My mind instantly calls you "ANAL". Why do the only capitalized letters in your name spell this backwards?



I... I think your mind might just be in the gutter.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
November 23 2014 04:45 GMT
#47786
On November 23 2014 13:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 13:08 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:05 cLAN.Anax wrote:
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?


Ok its been bugging me forever. My mind instantly calls you "ANAL". Why do the only capitalized letters in your name spell this backwards?



I... I think your mind might just be in the gutter.


This is pretty likely but it doesnt explain the random capitalizations, i cant think up any other possible explanation
Useless wet fish.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 23 2014 04:47 GMT
#47787
On November 23 2014 13:45 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 13:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:08 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:05 cLAN.Anax wrote:
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?


Ok its been bugging me forever. My mind instantly calls you "ANAL". Why do the only capitalized letters in your name spell this backwards?



I... I think your mind might just be in the gutter.


This is pretty likely but it doesnt explain the random capitalizations, i cant think up any other possible explanation


WhAt iS wroNG wiTh RandOm CapITAls?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 23 2014 04:51 GMT
#47788
On November 23 2014 13:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 13:45 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:08 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:05 cLAN.Anax wrote:
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?


Ok its been bugging me forever. My mind instantly calls you "ANAL". Why do the only capitalized letters in your name spell this backwards?



I... I think your mind might just be in the gutter.


This is pretty likely but it doesnt explain the random capitalizations, i cant think up any other possible explanation


WhAt iS wroNG wiTh RandOm CapITAls?

Yeah, but those capitals in ClanAnax's name are all in the center. I don't believe it's random anyway, looks like it's CLAN with a lowercase c to look cooler, followed by the name of the cLAN, which is Anax.

-tHE_Templar
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 23 2014 04:53 GMT
#47789
On November 23 2014 13:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 13:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:45 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:08 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:05 cLAN.Anax wrote:
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?


Ok its been bugging me forever. My mind instantly calls you "ANAL". Why do the only capitalized letters in your name spell this backwards?



I... I think your mind might just be in the gutter.


This is pretty likely but it doesnt explain the random capitalizations, i cant think up any other possible explanation


WhAt iS wroNG wiTh RandOm CapITAls?

Yeah, but those capitals in ClanAnax's name are all in the center. I don't believe it's random anyway, looks like it's CLAN with a lowercase c to look cooler, followed by the name of the cLAN, which is Anax.

-tHE_Templar


Perhaps its a subtle reference to something called LAN, but I'm a Starcraft 2 player so I dont know what that is :/
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
November 23 2014 05:34 GMT
#47790
On November 23 2014 13:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 13:51 The_Templar wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:45 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:08 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:05 cLAN.Anax wrote:
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?


Ok its been bugging me forever. My mind instantly calls you "ANAL". Why do the only capitalized letters in your name spell this backwards?



I... I think your mind might just be in the gutter.


This is pretty likely but it doesnt explain the random capitalizations, i cant think up any other possible explanation


WhAt iS wroNG wiTh RandOm CapITAls?

Yeah, but those capitals in ClanAnax's name are all in the center. I don't believe it's random anyway, looks like it's CLAN with a lowercase c to look cooler, followed by the name of the cLAN, which is Anax.

-tHE_Templar


Perhaps its a subtle reference to something called LAN, but I'm a Starcraft 2 player so I dont know what that is :/


^ You get the rubber snickerdoodle.

Nearly everyone online (especially players on the opposite team) loves to compare "Anax" to what Capped said. That's not my problem; that's theirs. I chose "Anax" 'cause who wants to remember the long and unwieldy "Anaximander"?

Good find on the correlation to "cLAN," though. I never, ever thought of that. Sorry to have misled you. ._.

"Anax" was already taken on TL, so I added the "cLAN" as the joke clan name a friend and I came up with. Pretty sure "Anaximander" is used, too. Figured this'd work well enough.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 23 2014 05:58 GMT
#47791
On November 23 2014 14:34 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 13:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:51 The_Templar wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:45 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:08 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:05 cLAN.Anax wrote:
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?


Ok its been bugging me forever. My mind instantly calls you "ANAL". Why do the only capitalized letters in your name spell this backwards?



I... I think your mind might just be in the gutter.


This is pretty likely but it doesnt explain the random capitalizations, i cant think up any other possible explanation


WhAt iS wroNG wiTh RandOm CapITAls?

Yeah, but those capitals in ClanAnax's name are all in the center. I don't believe it's random anyway, looks like it's CLAN with a lowercase c to look cooler, followed by the name of the cLAN, which is Anax.

-tHE_Templar


Perhaps its a subtle reference to something called LAN, but I'm a Starcraft 2 player so I dont know what that is :/


^ You get the rubber snickerdoodle.

Good find on the correlation to "cLAN," though. I never, ever thought of that. Sorry to have misled you. ._.


What's a snickerdoodle, and is a rubber one good?

Also, you have made a powerful (read:not powerful at all) enemy today for misleading me, my friend!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
November 23 2014 07:14 GMT
#47792
On November 23 2014 14:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 14:34 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:51 The_Templar wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:45 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:08 Capped wrote:
On November 23 2014 13:05 cLAN.Anax wrote:
If Templar ever gets Mod powers, I'll share my real opinion on Scarlett simply to bait him....

+ Show Spoiler +
or is THIS post the bait?


Ok its been bugging me forever. My mind instantly calls you "ANAL". Why do the only capitalized letters in your name spell this backwards?



I... I think your mind might just be in the gutter.


This is pretty likely but it doesnt explain the random capitalizations, i cant think up any other possible explanation


WhAt iS wroNG wiTh RandOm CapITAls?

Yeah, but those capitals in ClanAnax's name are all in the center. I don't believe it's random anyway, looks like it's CLAN with a lowercase c to look cooler, followed by the name of the cLAN, which is Anax.

-tHE_Templar


Perhaps its a subtle reference to something called LAN, but I'm a Starcraft 2 player so I dont know what that is :/


^ You get the rubber snickerdoodle.

Good find on the correlation to "cLAN," though. I never, ever thought of that. Sorry to have misled you. ._.


What's a snickerdoodle, and is a rubber one good?

Also, you have made a powerful (read:not powerful at all) enemy today for misleading me, my friend!


I considered adding a prediction that someone would ask what a snickerdoodle was. I could've made a killing off a bet on that....

And no, I misled Capped, not you. Capped's the one that thought I was referencing something else.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
November 23 2014 08:15 GMT
#47793
On November 23 2014 05:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2014 05:02 The_Templar wrote:
On November 23 2014 04:59 Aveng3r wrote:
Templar I thought they gave you the hammer?

Nope

When are you getting it? It's about time I think

Please, TL already has enough shitposting moderators as it is.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
November 23 2014 10:32 GMT
#47794
I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN.
Useless wet fish.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
November 23 2014 17:16 GMT
#47795
literally 2 pages of circlejerking
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
November 23 2014 17:17 GMT
#47796
About something that will never happen.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 23 2014 17:20 GMT
#47797
On November 24 2014 02:16 Gamegene wrote:
literally 2 pages of circlejerking


Join us! Just sit down and grab the dick to your left!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-23 17:26:49
November 23 2014 17:26 GMT
#47798
On November 24 2014 02:17 KadaverBB wrote:
About something that will never happen.

I do hope so somehow

edit: wow that mind sound angry. I feel that way because I'm a Scarlett fan and I'd be afraid of abusive dictatorship modding.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-23 17:28:52
November 23 2014 17:28 GMT
#47799
On November 24 2014 02:26 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2014 02:17 KadaverBB wrote:
About something that will never happen.

I do hope so somehow

edit: wow that mind sound angry. I feel that way because I'm a Scarlett fan and I'd be afraid of abusive dictatorship modding.


Templar honestly doesn't hate Scarlett I don't think, just dislikes her playstyle and her overhyped-ness. They're all buddy-buddy when they play together.

TEMPLAR FOR MOD 2015!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 23 2014 19:54 GMT
#47800
no
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2288
GuemChi 611
Snow 142
Leta 134
Bale 28
Noble 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto23
League of Legends
JimRising 636
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7116
C9.Mang0255
WinterStarcraft208
Sick161
ViBE82
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick508
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt442
Other Games
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 5m
Patches Events
10h 5m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.