• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:51
CEST 14:51
KST 21:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8041 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2208

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
February 20 2014 07:07 GMT
#44141
I have exactly 50% non-actioned to actioned reports.

No red for me I guess haha
Mew Mew Pew Pew
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
February 20 2014 09:24 GMT
#44142
Woke up to see 88 new post on the ABL - never expected this.

I have 36.6% non-actions. Not too bad I guess. Must shape up!
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
[RIDER]DubTrub
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
United States153 Posts
February 20 2014 22:27 GMT
#44143
ArTiFaKs was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-09-26 08:29:07 and had 641 posts.

Reason: Stop being a douche to everyone and everything


Douchebaggery--now in brand new grape flavor!
NOW PLAYING: Impossible Creatures
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 21 2014 00:00 GMT
#44144
my report stats, I think I have the worst ones here lol. Surprising since I'm rather careful as to what I report. ie report someone just posting a picture with nothing written or lol as a post. Cmon, that's not contributing lol. Interesting enough, in both cases, I think they weren't actioned even though at least the picture one is actioned according to TL rules from what I recall.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 21 2014 00:18 GMT
#44145
Don't worry, FFW_Rude is worse than you.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
February 21 2014 02:50 GMT
#44146
I'm surprised Rude even still has a report button
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 21 2014 02:56 GMT
#44147
TIL I can report myself
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 21 2014 02:57 GMT
#44148
[image loading]

I don't understand why we can't have a report button for our own posts...
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51537 Posts
February 21 2014 03:02 GMT
#44149
On February 21 2014 09:18 KadaverBB wrote:
Don't worry, FFW_Rude is worse than you.


how bad could it possibly be.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 21 2014 03:20 GMT
#44150
On February 21 2014 11:57 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I don't understand why we can't have a report button for our own posts...

why report yourself when you can just ban yourself?
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-21 03:22:49
February 21 2014 03:22 GMT
#44151
On February 21 2014 12:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2014 09:18 KadaverBB wrote:
Don't worry, FFW_Rude is worse than you.


how bad could it possibly be.


61% bad.

Which is an improvement, I remember seeing it was worse
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 21 2014 03:26 GMT
#44152
On February 21 2014 12:20 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2014 11:57 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I don't understand why we can't have a report button for our own posts...

why report yourself when you can just ban yourself?

I was gonna do it for my TL- thread but I had to spam up the IEM thread the next day so I couldn't ask for a ban
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
February 21 2014 04:56 GMT
#44153
Man I never go for easy reports so most of the ones I report are judgment calls by moderators or worse. Good thing I'd rather not make banling anyways.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51537 Posts
February 21 2014 06:50 GMT
#44154
On February 21 2014 12:22 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2014 12:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 21 2014 09:18 KadaverBB wrote:
Don't worry, FFW_Rude is worse than you.


how bad could it possibly be.


61% bad.

Which is an improvement, I remember seeing it was worse


this is what happens when you machine gun report.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-21 10:29:50
February 21 2014 10:27 GMT
#44155
On February 21 2014 09:18 KadaverBB wrote:
Don't worry, FFW_Rude is worse than you.


Stop reminding me that ! You're just mean !

On February 21 2014 12:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2014 09:18 KadaverBB wrote:
Don't worry, FFW_Rude is worse than you.


how bad could it possibly be.


Well...

+ Show Spoiler +

61.4% non actionned
10.1%Banned
25.1% Warned
I clicked the report button something like 200ish time


it's like my SC2 winrate against Terran
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51537 Posts
February 21 2014 12:38 GMT
#44156
you realize that even your abysmal non action report is still less than my actioned reports combined...wow so bad.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-21 13:01:59
February 21 2014 12:58 GMT
#44157
On February 21 2014 21:38 BLinD-RawR wrote:
you realize that even your abysmal non action report is still less than my actioned reports combined...wow so bad.


We all know the truth. ABL is so slow these days that i try to give you things to talk about.

EDIT : I guess Toastie is going to fall down. i've seen his name pop a lot recently no ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
February 21 2014 13:33 GMT
#44158
On February 21 2014 21:58 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2014 21:38 BLinD-RawR wrote:
you realize that even your abysmal non action report is still less than my actioned reports combined...wow so bad.


We all know the truth. ABL is so slow these days that i try to give you things to talk about.

EDIT : I guess Toastie is going to fall down. i've seen his name pop a lot recently no ?


Pretty minor infractions. I'd say he has a chance at rehab.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
February 21 2014 15:31 GMT
#44159
He's had a other banned accounts, I think
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-21 15:42:28
February 21 2014 15:40 GMT
#44160
My stats are amazing. I have more bans, warnings and other than non actions. I'll be red in no time.

Edit: I've only done five reports.
<3
Prev 1 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings167
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech155
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4872
Jaedong 3987
Leta 2060
EffOrt 744
Horang2 496
BeSt 401
Soma 398
Mini 295
Rush 254
Stork 229
[ Show more ]
Killer 220
Light 179
Barracks 138
Zeus 129
Pusan 118
Snow 114
Larva 112
ggaemo 111
Sea.KH 64
JYJ 53
Mong 52
hero 44
HiyA 44
ToSsGirL 39
Bale 34
Sharp 33
Shinee 23
sorry 22
Sexy 16
Aegong 15
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
JulyZerg 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6916
Dendi675
XaKoH 513
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_96
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3782
Other Games
gofns44488
singsing1623
olofmeister1283
B2W.Neo715
byalli535
Lowko345
Livibee192
DeMusliM131
OGKoka 103
ArmadaUGS86
mouzStarbuck39
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV469
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream230
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1751
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 9m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.