• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:02
CEST 14:02
KST 21:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9083 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2207

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 20 2014 00:09 GMT
#44121
On February 20 2014 09:08 KadaverBB wrote:
It is good to have underlings that do my work for me.

I consider you my underling
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
February 20 2014 00:11 GMT
#44122
On February 20 2014 09:06 3FFA wrote:
Wait can I see my pie? :o

On February 20 2014 00:54 R1CH wrote:
You can now access "My Reports" from your profile to see your personal stats. You'll also receive a PM detailing with your report stats every time you report 25 posts.

The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 00:50:26
February 20 2014 00:33 GMT
#44123
On February 20 2014 09:08 KadaverBB wrote:
It is good to have underlings that do my work for me.

I hope to be an underling one day.


KimmyKRaynor was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2014-02-20 03:28:45 and had 3 posts.

Reason: Funny!

JimmyJRaynor?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 02:23:23
February 20 2014 01:30 GMT
#44124
well somehow my reporting stats are still horrible. No idea how that happened since I thought I was being much more careful since the last time I got my stats( looked like pretty much like every report I sent in, the post was eventually warned/banned) . Guess I just suck at reporting or something. sry to the mods for still being terrible at this.

Foxxan was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2004-10-05 00:34:33 and had 1182 posts.

Reason: Same ban reason as last time.


Please refrain from repeatedly harrassing other forum mebers through offensive PMs.


surprised this is only a 2 day.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 20 2014 01:35 GMT
#44125
Why is that surprising? It was a Kaddy ban after all.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 01:39:14
February 20 2014 01:38 GMT
#44126
On February 20 2014 10:35 Cokefreak wrote:
Why is that surprising? It was a Kaddy ban after all.


I just figured that if your harassing mods with offensive pms after you've already been banned for it it would be at least a week. of course it might have been a while between bans or something. I'm not a mod so I have no idea about the circumstances surrounding it obv
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 20 2014 01:39 GMT
#44127
It wasn't to mods.
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 01:39 GMT
#44128
On February 20 2014 10:38 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 10:35 Cokefreak wrote:
Why is that surprising? It was a Kaddy ban after all.


I just figured that if your harassing mods with offensive pms after you've already been banned for it it would be at least a week. of course it might have been a while between bans or something.

It sounds like it was regular users though? (Shouldn't really matter that much)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 01:43:14
February 20 2014 01:40 GMT
#44129
On February 20 2014 10:39 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 10:38 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On February 20 2014 10:35 Cokefreak wrote:
Why is that surprising? It was a Kaddy ban after all.


I just figured that if your harassing mods with offensive pms after you've already been banned for it it would be at least a week. of course it might have been a while between bans or something.

It sounds like it was regular users though? (Shouldn't really matter that much)



oh I miss read it for some reason lol. guess that makes more sense. sry
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 20 2014 01:44 GMT
#44130
On February 20 2014 06:27 Sn0_Man wrote:
Every banling has under 25% non-actions? Thats fairly impressive.


15.8% for me. Well on my way!

...out of 19 total reports. ._.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 20 2014 01:50 GMT
#44131
[image loading]

I am the 40%, fuck you all
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
February 20 2014 02:13 GMT
#44132
I have above average report stats so its cool.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
February 20 2014 02:22 GMT
#44133
I'm exactly 50/50 for actions vs no actions. I think thats ok!
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 02:37:37
February 20 2014 02:23 GMT
#44134
On February 20 2014 11:22 Orcasgt24 wrote:
I'm exactly 50/50 for actions vs no actions. I think thats ok!

On February 20 2014 09:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:08 KadaverBB wrote:
KimmyKRaynor was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2014-02-20 03:28:45 and had 3 posts.

Reason: Funny!

JimmyJRaynor?

Probably. I reported this accounts first post as an alt but the third got banned I got robbed!!!!

Haha I ment to edit my last post, not make a new one >_<
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 02:30 GMT
#44135
On February 20 2014 11:22 Orcasgt24 wrote:
I'm exactly 50/50 for actions vs no actions. I think thats ok!

I... I guess so...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
February 20 2014 02:55 GMT
#44136
On February 20 2014 10:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[image loading]

I am the 40%, fuck you all

[image loading]

gurararararara!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
February 20 2014 03:55 GMT
#44137
Be in awe of my mightyness

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
1 for 1 baby yea!! lol
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
February 20 2014 04:39 GMT
#44138
I want to see the post that you were 100% sure would result in a ban to get that rating lol
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
February 20 2014 04:44 GMT
#44139
On February 20 2014 13:39 Orcasgt24 wrote:
I want to see the post that you were 100% sure would result in a ban to get that rating lol

there is alot of really easy bans, blatant advertasing for instant
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 04:56:55
February 20 2014 04:55 GMT
#44140
On February 20 2014 09:11 SKC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:06 3FFA wrote:
Wait can I see my pie? :o

Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 00:54 R1CH wrote:
You can now access "My Reports" from your profile to see your personal stats. You'll also receive a PM detailing with your report stats every time you report 25 posts.

I'm 54% Ban/Warn/Close/OtherAction, barrrrely above 50% actioned upon. I bet the "other action" was just samzdat mod notes, and rest just trolls on the US Politics, caught in the 'dull roar' hyperbole & trolling exemption.

Is next up for e-peen stroking how many times others have reported you, and their percentage success in getting Other Action, Bans, Warns, and thread close? It might just be fun.

((Heck, I suppose Live Report threads would be the place to 'farm up' your stats))
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV416
Rex81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech130
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33217
Hyuk 1299
Jaedong 1046
actioN 558
Soma 423
Horang2 385
Soulkey 332
BeSt 325
Mini 296
EffOrt 295
[ Show more ]
Larva 280
Light 221
Stork 211
910 207
Last 182
Zeus 176
Snow 145
Rush 135
ggaemo 108
Pusan 83
ZerO 67
Mind 50
Yoon 50
Creator 42
Mong 41
Free 37
hero 36
Shinee 35
Killer 35
Sharp 32
Bale 28
sorry 22
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8089
Dendi487
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1574
markeloff106
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1009
Other Games
gofns34965
singsing1835
B2W.Neo313
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax263
DeMusliM225
byalli112
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)7
hiko2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
58m
The PondCast
21h 58m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.