• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:24
CEST 22:24
KST 05:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8316 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2199

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
February 12 2014 06:10 GMT
#43961
Do it. Dance for us, Vas Ryaar
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
February 12 2014 06:34 GMT
#43962
10% is bad but I think I've seen worse. I recall seeing someone with half the number of mod notes to posts.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 12 2014 06:49 GMT
#43963
Kadaver ask yourself how good of a poster you are and then answer yourself. I cannot wait to see the result of this.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 12 2014 07:32 GMT
#43964
On February 12 2014 15:34 lichter wrote:
10% is bad but I think I've seen worse. I recall seeing someone with half the number of mod notes to posts.

I think there was someone single digit poster with several bans. That's definitely more than 10% lol.

On February 12 2014 15:49 Seeker wrote:
Kadaver ask yourself how good of a poster you are and then answer yourself. I cannot wait to see the result of this.

rofl this. I expect lots of good language in there
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-12 10:50:23
February 12 2014 10:49 GMT
#43965
On February 12 2014 11:06 KadaverBB wrote:
Let's not turn the ABL into "how good is my posting" talk. I am willing to answer, but please PM me
@ The_Templar: Your posting is fine, couple of warnings but nothing too bad. Then you suddenly decided to make alnternate accounts to shitpost on which kind of makes you dumb

I'm still trying to forget that incident >.<
(maybe I shouldn't have asked then?)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 12 2014 12:09 GMT
#43966
I had 0 mod notes before I came a mod, I was the embodiment of excellence.
Now I have like 8 Other mods like posting random shit in my mod notes

I have 1 real warning! A guy posted something completely off-topic in the SFW thread, so instead of warning him (because I thought it was an honest mistake), I just made a post myself, telling him that he was probably in the wrong thread by mistake.

Since my own post did not include a picture ppingu decided to warn me. I guess I sort of deserve that one
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
February 12 2014 12:19 GMT
#43967
you're still a shitty poster.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 12 2014 12:22 GMT
#43968
On February 12 2014 21:19 nunez wrote:
you're still a shitty poster.

No he isn't
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
February 12 2014 12:29 GMT
#43969
On February 12 2014 21:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:19 nunez wrote:
you're still a shitty poster.

No he isn't

i often write in kneejerk reactions in the 'make a post'-window, then erase it and contiune browsing. due to sitting in an awkward position i misclicked enter...

go through kadaver post history, wont take you long to find an mlp-meme. that's a deal breaker.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 12 2014 12:30 GMT
#43970
On February 12 2014 21:29 nunez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 12 2014 21:19 nunez wrote:
you're still a shitty poster.

No he isn't

i often write in kneejerk reactions in the 'make a post'-window, then erase it and contiune browsing. due to sitting in an awkward position i misclicked enter...

go through kadaver post history, wont take you long to find an mlp-meme. that's a deal breaker.

Ah.
Yeah I also sometimes make a very sarcastic post and erase it.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
February 12 2014 13:42 GMT
#43971
On February 12 2014 21:29 nunez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 12 2014 21:19 nunez wrote:
you're still a shitty poster.

No he isn't

i often write in kneejerk reactions in the 'make a post'-window, then erase it and contiune browsing. due to sitting in an awkward position i misclicked enter...

go through kadaver post history, wont take you long to find an mlp-meme. that's a deal breaker.

Me too. Many times I wanted to make a post,have it written out, and decide to cancel it.

Probably saved my ass a few times. Some people are really irritating.
Mew Mew Pew Pew
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 12 2014 15:03 GMT
#43972
On February 12 2014 21:09 KadaverBB wrote:
I had 0 mod notes before I came a mod, I was the embodiment of excellence.
Now I have like 8 Other mods like posting random shit in my mod notes

I have 1 real warning! A guy posted something completely off-topic in the SFW thread, so instead of warning him (because I thought it was an honest mistake), I just made a post myself, telling him that he was probably in the wrong thread by mistake.

Since my own post did not include a picture ppingu decided to warn me. I guess I sort of deserve that one

Sigh... I knew you would ruin it by not making this comical. I wasn't asking you to tell us your report stats. I specifically requested that you ask yourself and then respond to yourself. So obviously I wanted to see you have a conversation with yourself. You really need to think outside of the box every once in a while :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
February 12 2014 15:37 GMT
#43973
On February 13 2014 00:03 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:09 KadaverBB wrote:
I had 0 mod notes before I came a mod, I was the embodiment of excellence.
Now I have like 8 Other mods like posting random shit in my mod notes

I have 1 real warning! A guy posted something completely off-topic in the SFW thread, so instead of warning him (because I thought it was an honest mistake), I just made a post myself, telling him that he was probably in the wrong thread by mistake.

Since my own post did not include a picture ppingu decided to warn me. I guess I sort of deserve that one

Sigh... I knew you would ruin it by not making this comical. I wasn't asking you to tell us your report stats. I specifically requested that you ask yourself and then respond to yourself. So obviously I wanted to see you have a conversation with yourself. You really need to think outside of the box every once in a while :/


But.. but... he's German!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
February 12 2014 16:14 GMT
#43974
On February 12 2014 21:09 KadaverBB wrote:
I had 0 mod notes before I came a mod, I was the embodiment of excellence.
Now I have like 8 Other mods like posting random shit in my mod notes

I have 1 real warning! A guy posted something completely off-topic in the SFW thread, so instead of warning him (because I thought it was an honest mistake), I just made a post myself, telling him that he was probably in the wrong thread by mistake.

Since my own post did not include a picture ppingu decided to warn me. I guess I sort of deserve that one


Ahahahaha that is hilarious.

Also I opened up Subscribed Threads when I got home and saw 43 new posts here, was expecting an amazing ban, but NOPE! You guys are so boring.
<3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-12 16:22:14
February 12 2014 16:17 GMT
#43975
On February 13 2014 01:14 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:09 KadaverBB wrote:
I had 0 mod notes before I came a mod, I was the embodiment of excellence.
Now I have like 8 Other mods like posting random shit in my mod notes

I have 1 real warning! A guy posted something completely off-topic in the SFW thread, so instead of warning him (because I thought it was an honest mistake), I just made a post myself, telling him that he was probably in the wrong thread by mistake.

Since my own post did not include a picture ppingu decided to warn me. I guess I sort of deserve that one


Ahahahaha that is hilarious.

Also I opened up Subscribed Threads when I got home and saw 43 new posts here, was expecting an amazing ban, but NOPE! You guys are so boring.

The bans have been somewhat dull for the past year or so, especially the reasons. For example, I flipped about 40 pages back..
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1645
These are not funny :\

We need a revitalization or something
We should contact Grobyc so that we can get the ban awards underway, there's been like 4-5 nominations since the last time he edited the OP
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 12 2014 16:29 GMT
#43976
Also, does anyone know where these bans come from? I want to see what sort of thread would cause this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=201#4015
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 12 2014 16:30 GMT
#43977
On February 12 2014 21:09 KadaverBB wrote:
Since my own post did not include a picture ppingu decided to warn me. I guess I sort of deserve that one

sounds like my own warning (kinda). Got warned once for posting a sheep before seeing mod note. I guess it was worth it since Jaedong had just won lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
SilentchiLL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany1405 Posts
February 12 2014 16:31 GMT
#43978
On February 13 2014 01:29 The_Templar wrote:
Also, does anyone know where these bans come from? I want to see what sort of thread would cause this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=201#4015


Deleted posts from the sfw picthread?
possum, sed nolo - Real men play random. ___ "Who the fuck is Kyle?!" C*****EX
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 12 2014 16:41 GMT
#43979
On February 13 2014 01:29 The_Templar wrote:
Also, does anyone know where these bans come from? I want to see what sort of thread would cause this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=201#4015


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=108653
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 12 2014 16:56 GMT
#43980
On February 13 2014 01:41 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 01:29 The_Templar wrote:
Also, does anyone know where these bans come from? I want to see what sort of thread would cause this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=201#4015

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=108653

What a quality thread
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 159
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 192
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10182
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1591
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam424
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0205
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 36m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 36m
Online Event
14h 36m
FEL
19h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.