• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:30
CEST 14:30
KST 21:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10505 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2200

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 12 2014 17:23 GMT
#43981
On February 13 2014 01:41 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 01:29 The_Templar wrote:
Also, does anyone know where these bans come from? I want to see what sort of thread would cause this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=201#4015


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=108653

oh that's why I couldn't find them, they were not marked with the red text
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 13 2014 00:18 GMT
#43982
On February 13 2014 00:03 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:09 KadaverBB wrote:
I had 0 mod notes before I came a mod, I was the embodiment of excellence.
Now I have like 8 Other mods like posting random shit in my mod notes

I have 1 real warning! A guy posted something completely off-topic in the SFW thread, so instead of warning him (because I thought it was an honest mistake), I just made a post myself, telling him that he was probably in the wrong thread by mistake.

Since my own post did not include a picture ppingu decided to warn me. I guess I sort of deserve that one

Sigh... I knew you would ruin it by not making this comical.


Germans take everything too seriously. Biggest pooper on this party, Kadaver. :-| (probably watches MLP for purely efficient reasons, like interpreting objective moral messages and learning new animating skills by superior example)

Then again, this is probably why he's so good at video games....
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 13 2014 05:31 GMT
#43983
CrankOut was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-11-09 06:18:45 and had 186 posts.

Reason: You did not shape up, therefore you now have to ship out. Sorry


Oh dang. I was only expecting a warning on this one. Related post.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-13 08:57:28
February 13 2014 08:57 GMT
#43984
On February 13 2014 00:03 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2014 21:09 KadaverBB wrote:
I had 0 mod notes before I came a mod, I was the embodiment of excellence.
Now I have like 8 Other mods like posting random shit in my mod notes

I have 1 real warning! A guy posted something completely off-topic in the SFW thread, so instead of warning him (because I thought it was an honest mistake), I just made a post myself, telling him that he was probably in the wrong thread by mistake.

Since my own post did not include a picture ppingu decided to warn me. I guess I sort of deserve that one

Sigh... I knew you would ruin it by not making this comical.


But you know that Kadaver has no Humor... I thought it was a known fact for a hundred page back or so
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 13 2014 12:13 GMT
#43985
On February 13 2014 14:31 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
CrankOut was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-11-09 06:18:45 and had 186 posts.

Reason: You did not shape up, therefore you now have to ship out. Sorry


Oh dang. I was only expecting a warning on this one. Related post.


Next time don't report someone with an awful mod history
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
February 13 2014 14:17 GMT
#43986
Well at least I learnt I actually have more bans than I thought lol. I truly thought I had only 1 ban, turns out I had 2
Mew Mew Pew Pew
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 13 2014 14:29 GMT
#43987
[image loading]

That escalated quickly.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
February 13 2014 19:34 GMT
#43988
On February 13 2014 21:13 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 14:31 cLAN.Anax wrote:
CrankOut was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-11-09 06:18:45 and had 186 posts.

Reason: You did not shape up, therefore you now have to ship out. Sorry


Oh dang. I was only expecting a warning on this one. Related post.


Next time don't report someone with an awful mod history

Don't worry, he certainly deserved it. His posts were of the same 'constructive quality' all thread long, i.e.:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=430870&currentpage=4#67
Get off my lawn, young punks
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-14 22:07:58
February 14 2014 22:04 GMT
#43989
On February 15 2014 06:57 NovaMB wrote:
Requesting 14 day-ban.

I think I burned myself out from watching Starcraft. Dont enjoy watching it anymore atm


See y'all in 2 weeks
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
February 14 2014 22:09 GMT
#43990
baibai Nova, take care
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 14 2014 22:38 GMT
#43991
bye nova!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 14 2014 22:57 GMT
#43992
Now his mod history is ruined.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
February 14 2014 23:27 GMT
#43993
On February 15 2014 07:04 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2014 06:57 NovaMB wrote:
Requesting 14 day-ban.

I think I burned myself out from watching Starcraft. Dont enjoy watching it anymore atm


See y'all in 2 weeks

Oh noes! The german LR bonjwa! See you in two weeks!
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
February 15 2014 20:03 GMT
#43994
Alright, who touched the Bot?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 15 2014 20:05 GMT
#43995
Huh?
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 15 2014 20:07 GMT
#43996
On February 16 2014 05:03 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Alright, who touched the Bot?

TL.Net bot or Shellshock?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 15 2014 20:08 GMT
#43997
On February 16 2014 05:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 05:03 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Alright, who touched the Bot?

TL.Net bot or Shellshock?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1689#33775
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 15 2014 20:16 GMT
#43998
Ah, that. Yes, lets forget about that
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
February 15 2014 20:26 GMT
#43999
Oi, what's this then?
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 20:43:40
February 15 2014 20:41 GMT
#44000
TL.net Bot February 16 2014 04:28
Reverted


somebody either goofed or was very nice

also this glorious one


JasonTheMason was just banned by Firebolt145.

That account was created on 2014-02-16 02:31:12 and had 1 posts.

Reason: New account to necro an old thread with rather questionable material.

i suck at finding these things or I'd link the thread
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Prev 1 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
Sea.KH 58
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Aegong 28
Shine 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Free 13
Terrorterran 12
zelot 9
Noble 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3733
qojqva1677
Dendi1041
420jenkins2
League of Legends
Reynor96
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1437
x6flipin320
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes930
Other Games
gofns33636
singsing2135
B2W.Neo758
XBOCT361
DeMusliM200
Livibee180
Mlord165
XaKoH 156
Liquid`LucifroN114
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King110
QueenE84
Chillindude13
Railgan11
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade639
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
30m
Stellar Fest
30m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 30m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.