• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9510 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
January 16 2010 22:24 GMT
#381
lol
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 16 2010 23:41 GMT
#382
On January 17 2010 07:02 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
To: ghostWriter [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: hi
Date: 1/17/10 07:00
hah

I knew I wouldn't even have to reply right away, because it was only a matter of time before you owned yourself with your shitty posting, and I wouldn't even have to convince you I'm right.

kennigit was pretty spot on

enjoy your ban

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
that was the point idiot

he was telling me off for not posting pics and he didn't even post any

I've been posting pics in the thread.

jesus kids with their unwanted opinions these days.

bwahahaha

[image loading]


Thank god though, seriously. He just spams the hell out of TL with useless arguments and just annoying everyone.
Life?
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 17 2010 04:39 GMT
#383
On January 17 2010 07:02 Grobyc wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
To: ghostWriter [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: hi
Date: 1/17/10 07:00
hah

I knew I wouldn't even have to reply right away, because it was only a matter of time before you owned yourself with your shitty posting, and I wouldn't even have to convince you I'm right.

kennigit was pretty spot on

enjoy your ban

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
that was the point idiot

he was telling me off for not posting pics and he didn't even post any

I've been posting pics in the thread.

jesus kids with their unwanted opinions these days.

bwahahaha

[image loading]


lol... ah that guy is annoying. If he's not telling you off in threads, he takes it to PMs. He did that with me for a while after he disagreed with me.
tdotkrayz I am
Profile Joined January 2010
United States2 Posts
January 18 2010 13:22 GMT
#384
KvkG was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2009-12-27 03:04:29 and had 65 posts.

Reason: 60 1-liner and 2 trolling blogs. Don't come back.





http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=110255


Wow, look at that tdotkrayz kid. What an idiot!

By the way, I'm tdot
Hey guys, I just want you to know that Im not tdotkrayz
tdotkrayz I am
Profile Joined January 2010
United States2 Posts
January 18 2010 13:27 GMT
#385
On January 12 2010 07:24 Grobyc wrote:
tdotkrazy #2


Hey man, don't even begin to compare me to Ganfei. Though our end result is the annoyance and headaches of countless TL members, our paths are different. Two very different paths to the same goal.
Hey guys, I just want you to know that Im not tdotkrayz
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
January 18 2010 13:41 GMT
#386
can I have at least 2 minutes of mod power? I wish to ban and nuke tdotkrayz just for once ^_^
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
January 18 2010 14:15 GMT
#387
On January 17 2010 13:39 meeple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2010 07:02 Grobyc wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
To: ghostWriter [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: hi
Date: 1/17/10 07:00
hah

I knew I wouldn't even have to reply right away, because it was only a matter of time before you owned yourself with your shitty posting, and I wouldn't even have to convince you I'm right.

kennigit was pretty spot on

enjoy your ban

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
that was the point idiot

he was telling me off for not posting pics and he didn't even post any

I've been posting pics in the thread.

jesus kids with their unwanted opinions these days.

bwahahaha

[image loading]


lol... ah that guy is annoying. If he's not telling you off in threads, he takes it to PMs. He did that with me for a while after he disagreed with me.

lol, he did that with me for like three or four days straight.
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-18 15:17:19
January 18 2010 14:54 GMT
#388
never ceases to amuse me how a worm like tdot thinks he's an "annoyance and headache to countless TL members" when he gets instabanned every single time with completely obvious trolls

edit: hahahaha he immediately made a "tdot is a worm" account. successfully trolled by the #1 Poster, thank you for playing

way too easy
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
January 18 2010 16:16 GMT
#389
On January 18 2010 23:15 koreasilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2010 13:39 meeple wrote:
On January 17 2010 07:02 Grobyc wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
To: ghostWriter [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: hi
Date: 1/17/10 07:00
hah

I knew I wouldn't even have to reply right away, because it was only a matter of time before you owned yourself with your shitty posting, and I wouldn't even have to convince you I'm right.

kennigit was pretty spot on

enjoy your ban

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
that was the point idiot

he was telling me off for not posting pics and he didn't even post any

I've been posting pics in the thread.

jesus kids with their unwanted opinions these days.

bwahahaha

[image loading]


lol... ah that guy is annoying. If he's not telling you off in threads, he takes it to PMs. He did that with me for a while after he disagreed with me.

lol, he did that with me for like three or four days straight.


It was pretty funny. he pmed me with his patented 'your opinion doesnt matter' and then went silent after i said that it must matter a little bit if he felt the urge to pm me about it
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
TeH_Mentalist
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Korea (South)244 Posts
January 18 2010 16:24 GMT
#390
On January 19 2010 01:16 Hawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2010 23:15 koreasilver wrote:
On January 17 2010 13:39 meeple wrote:
On January 17 2010 07:02 Grobyc wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
To: ghostWriter [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: hi
Date: 1/17/10 07:00
hah

I knew I wouldn't even have to reply right away, because it was only a matter of time before you owned yourself with your shitty posting, and I wouldn't even have to convince you I'm right.

kennigit was pretty spot on

enjoy your ban

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
that was the point idiot

he was telling me off for not posting pics and he didn't even post any

I've been posting pics in the thread.

jesus kids with their unwanted opinions these days.

bwahahaha

[image loading]


lol... ah that guy is annoying. If he's not telling you off in threads, he takes it to PMs. He did that with me for a while after he disagreed with me.

lol, he did that with me for like three or four days straight.


It was pretty funny. he pmed me with his patented 'your opinion doesnt matter' and then went silent after i said that it must matter a little bit if he felt the urge to pm me about it

haha facepalm. I wonder who tdot really is
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
January 18 2010 16:31 GMT
#391
On January 19 2010 01:16 Hawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2010 23:15 koreasilver wrote:
On January 17 2010 13:39 meeple wrote:
On January 17 2010 07:02 Grobyc wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
To: ghostWriter [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: hi
Date: 1/17/10 07:00
hah

I knew I wouldn't even have to reply right away, because it was only a matter of time before you owned yourself with your shitty posting, and I wouldn't even have to convince you I'm right.

kennigit was pretty spot on

enjoy your ban

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
that was the point idiot

he was telling me off for not posting pics and he didn't even post any

I've been posting pics in the thread.

jesus kids with their unwanted opinions these days.

bwahahaha

[image loading]


lol... ah that guy is annoying. If he's not telling you off in threads, he takes it to PMs. He did that with me for a while after he disagreed with me.

lol, he did that with me for like three or four days straight.


It was pretty funny. he pmed me with his patented 'your opinion doesnt matter' and then went silent after i said that it must matter a little bit if he felt the urge to pm me about it

He tried to argue that the Holocaust was a religiously motivated atrocity, and when he finally accepted that it wasn't, he went off about how I'm a pseudo-intellectual when he was the one that didn't know that Jews an ethnic group, rofl.

Then he said something like "I'm going to delete your pms without reading from now on" while continuing to send me pms for like 2 days.

Funny guy.
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-19 22:45:54
January 19 2010 22:45 GMT
#392
Oh my god, it finally happened!

AzureEye was just temp banned for 30 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2008-12-11 17:18:20 and had 1314 posts.

Reason: For those who don't remember Azure, please read this thread.

He created a ZvT imbalance thread (as F13) then replied in support of himself on his alternate account Februarys. Over a year later, and he's still trolling with garbage arguments, absolutely refusing to ever actually debate or concede points.

The site is going to enjoy the next 30 days without you. When you return,

I FORBID YOU FROM PARTICIPATING IN ANY RACIAL IMBALANCE DISCUSSIONS.

Failure to comply will result in an immediate perm ban, and all of your known IP addresses will be blacklisted. This has nothing to do with censorship, this has to do with the fact that for the past year and a half you've done nothing but troll with the topic, derailing every thread you enter. You have demonstrated a complete inability to actually discuss a topic; you take your own word as gospel, refuse to accept facts/statistics backing up someone else's claim, and people trying to debate with you would have better success with a brick wall. You are abrasive and combative without even being instigated.

In short, you are a detriment to the website, and I sincerely hope you can change this attitude when you return.


I don't think I've ever been happier than I am at this very moment.
BW forever || Thall
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 19 2010 22:47 GMT
#393
REJOICE

AZUREEYE IS GONE
RIP Aaliyah
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-19 22:48:49
January 19 2010 22:48 GMT
#394
Thank the lord, we'll be hopefully rid of "Terran is imba" for the next 30 days.
God Bless
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
January 19 2010 22:55 GMT
#395
OMG this thread was so hilarious. Still cracks me up haha especially when you first read the title then notice the outlined conclusion. It's sooooo goood hahahaha.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-19 23:08:00
January 19 2010 23:07 GMT
#396
fuck, about time huh. im actually surprised it wan't a permaban this time o.O

people making second accounts to support what they posted in their first account makes so facepalm so hard at the fact that they they dont even believe what they're saying, so they know no one else will, so they try to make it look like they are only 96% retarded by having at least one person back them up =]
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-19 23:09:46
January 19 2010 23:09 GMT
#397
wait what the fucking hell i thought this was a food thread.
or i might have been confused by another blog >>..
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-19 23:25:39
January 19 2010 23:25 GMT
#398
I think ghostwriter is a very good poster often times. Sometimes maybe not

I may or may not think so because of the fact that he PM:ed me on some occasion praising one of my posts lol
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
blue_arrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1971 Posts
January 19 2010 23:28 GMT
#399
On January 20 2010 08:07 Grobyc wrote:
fuck, about time huh. im actually surprised it wan't a permaban this time o.O

people making second accounts to support what they posted in their first account makes so facepalm so hard at the fact that they they dont even believe what they're saying, so they know no one else will, so they try to make it look like they are only 96% retarded by having at least one person back them up =]


prohibiting him from imbalance discussions is like a permaban for him anyways lol
| MLIA | the weather sucks dick here
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 19 2010 23:30 GMT
#400
He's gone? Ah well... there's always someone to take his place. I didn't catch that thread where he replied in favour of his own discussion,... but that takes class.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1457
WardiTV693
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6344
Bisu 2396
Jaedong 1186
EffOrt 551
Horang2 413
actioN 400
Mini 338
ZerO 205
ggaemo 176
Larva 170
[ Show more ]
Mind 113
Pusan 89
Sea.KH 84
Shinee 65
Sharp 63
Barracks 57
Bale 57
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 48
Hyun 48
hero 46
ToSsGirL 36
sorry 31
NotJumperer 22
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 18
Trap 13
Rock 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4002
qojqva2352
Dendi989
Counter-Strike
markeloff82
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko796
B2W.Neo610
Lowko356
crisheroes302
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee153
Hui .136
Liquid`VortiX108
XBOCT99
QueenE86
Mew2King63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV712
League of Legends
• Jankos2000
• Nemesis1865
• TFBlade492
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 24m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.