• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5724 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 19 2010 23:35 GMT
#401
On January 20 2010 08:28 blue_arrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2010 08:07 Grobyc wrote:
fuck, about time huh. im actually surprised it wan't a permaban this time o.O

people making second accounts to support what they posted in their first account makes so facepalm so hard at the fact that they they dont even believe what they're saying, so they know no one else will, so they try to make it look like they are only 96% retarded by having at least one person back them up =]


prohibiting him from imbalance discussions is like a permaban for him anyways lol


He will bring it up in some unrelated situation, I'm sure of it.
RIP Aaliyah
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
January 20 2010 00:23 GMT
#402
i love ett so much
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 20 2010 00:27 GMT
#403
On January 20 2010 08:25 Foucault wrote:
I think ghostwriter is a very good poster often times. Sometimes maybe not

I may or may not think so because of the fact that he PM:ed me on some occasion praising one of my posts lol


I'm not terribly surprised by anything said in this post hah
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
January 20 2010 01:05 GMT
#404
On January 19 2010 01:24 TeH_Mentalist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2010 01:16 Hawk wrote:
On January 18 2010 23:15 koreasilver wrote:
On January 17 2010 13:39 meeple wrote:
On January 17 2010 07:02 Grobyc wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
To: ghostWriter [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: hi
Date: 1/17/10 07:00
hah

I knew I wouldn't even have to reply right away, because it was only a matter of time before you owned yourself with your shitty posting, and I wouldn't even have to convince you I'm right.

kennigit was pretty spot on

enjoy your ban

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
that was the point idiot

he was telling me off for not posting pics and he didn't even post any

I've been posting pics in the thread.

jesus kids with their unwanted opinions these days.

bwahahaha

[image loading]


lol... ah that guy is annoying. If he's not telling you off in threads, he takes it to PMs. He did that with me for a while after he disagreed with me.

lol, he did that with me for like three or four days straight.


It was pretty funny. he pmed me with his patented 'your opinion doesnt matter' and then went silent after i said that it must matter a little bit if he felt the urge to pm me about it

haha facepalm. I wonder who tdot really is


I want to see an "Ask me" tdot thread, where he gets banned every time he responds. Yet answers every question of course.
TeH_Mentalist
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Korea (South)244 Posts
January 20 2010 22:35 GMT
#405
How many times has tdot been banned?
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 20 2010 22:38 GMT
#406
On January 21 2010 07:35 TeH_Mentalist wrote:
How many times has tdot been banned?

Took the liberty of searching for tdot in the Automated Ban List. Seems like he's got at least 21 bans. I only searched tdot, so if he was using some other name, it doesn't count in.
God Bless
aqui
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany1023 Posts
January 20 2010 22:43 GMT
#407
On January 21 2010 07:38 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2010 07:35 TeH_Mentalist wrote:
How many times has tdot been banned?

Took the liberty of searching for tdot in the Automated Ban List. Seems like he's got at least 21 bans. I only searched tdot, so if he was using some other name, it doesn't count in.

He is using other names very often. He communicates with his banners through his names.
tarpman
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada723 Posts
January 20 2010 23:02 GMT
#408
the names usually have tdot in them somewhere though, so I'd expect that to have worked. 21 bans seems like a very low estimate though. I thought he'd accumulate that many in just a week or two.
Saving the world, one kilobyte at a time.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 20 2010 23:07 GMT
#409
On January 21 2010 08:02 tarpman wrote:
the names usually have tdot in them somewhere though, so I'd expect that to have worked. 21 bans seems like a very low estimate though. I thought he'd accumulate that many in just a week or two.

It is. He uses other AKAs such as KennigitIsABaller or KennigitandZaticRBallers and whatnot as a tribute to his banners.
God Bless
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
January 21 2010 04:31 GMT
#410
On January 19 2010 01:31 koreasilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2010 01:16 Hawk wrote:
On January 18 2010 23:15 koreasilver wrote:
On January 17 2010 13:39 meeple wrote:
On January 17 2010 07:02 Grobyc wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
To: ghostWriter [ Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: Re: hi
Date: 1/17/10 07:00
hah

I knew I wouldn't even have to reply right away, because it was only a matter of time before you owned yourself with your shitty posting, and I wouldn't even have to convince you I'm right.

kennigit was pretty spot on

enjoy your ban

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
that was the point idiot

he was telling me off for not posting pics and he didn't even post any

I've been posting pics in the thread.

jesus kids with their unwanted opinions these days.

bwahahaha

[image loading]


lol... ah that guy is annoying. If he's not telling you off in threads, he takes it to PMs. He did that with me for a while after he disagreed with me.

lol, he did that with me for like three or four days straight.


It was pretty funny. he pmed me with his patented 'your opinion doesnt matter' and then went silent after i said that it must matter a little bit if he felt the urge to pm me about it

He tried to argue that the Holocaust was a religiously motivated atrocity, and when he finally accepted that it wasn't, he went off about how I'm a pseudo-intellectual when he was the one that didn't know that Jews an ethnic group, rofl.

Then he said something like "I'm going to delete your pms without reading from now on" while continuing to send me pms for like 2 days.

Funny guy.


Wow, so this is typical behavior for ghostWriter. He sent me some nasty PMs saying med school was harder than any other vocation and that I didn't know shit if I thought pro SC was as hard as med school. Then he tried to tell me there is no such thing as a writing industry and that I didn't know shit. Despite the fact I'm a published writer, who has met with tons of people working in the writing industry, and have been cut checks by said non-existent industry.

I then PMed him back and asked why he would diss the writing industry with a name like ghostWriter, which is an occupation that would not exist without a writing industry.

His response was, "I'm not going to read your PMs anymore."
YoonHo
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada1043 Posts
January 21 2010 04:43 GMT
#411
ghostWriter is an awesome guy if you get to know him, he's kind of like that, I've been there with him when I first met. Not all of his arguments are invalid, and he sometimes makes interesting points. Not to mention he does contribute to TL.net with translations here and there, which is always appreciated.
I know it's hard but you dont need to take everything he says seriously. I might be just saying all these things since I'm his good friend but he really is an awesome guy :x.
IUFam Golf Wang~ NrGsteve
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 21 2010 15:57 GMT
#412
Hey hawk, finally you got knocked some sense into you. 2 days isn't a lot. But yea, that's what happens when you become a tool lately.
Life?
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
January 21 2010 16:31 GMT
#413
On January 22 2010 00:57 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Hey hawk, finally you got knocked some sense into you. 2 days isn't a lot. But yea, that's what happens when you become a tool lately.
i actually think of hawk as one of the funnier people on this website.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
January 21 2010 16:36 GMT
#414
I hadn't been to this thread since like november. Is that cheesecake that was edited into the op? That shit looks delicious either way.
ya had ya shot kid!
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 21 2010 17:41 GMT
#415
On January 22 2010 01:31 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2010 00:57 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Hey hawk, finally you got knocked some sense into you. 2 days isn't a lot. But yea, that's what happens when you become a tool lately.
i actually think of hawk as one of the funnier people on this website.


If you have been following hawks post lately, he has been posting quite off lately. Just making fun of people or calling them names of the sort.
Life?
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
January 21 2010 17:54 GMT
#416
On January 20 2010 09:27 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2010 08:25 Foucault wrote:
I think ghostwriter is a very good poster often times. Sometimes maybe not

I may or may not think so because of the fact that he PM:ed me on some occasion praising one of my posts lol


I'm not terribly surprised by anything said in this post hah


shouldn't you be taking money from newbies?
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
January 21 2010 17:55 GMT
#417
Who the hell is ghostwriter? Did he get a name change or something? He almost came out of the woodworks for me...he has like 4k posts but I didn't notice him until recently when he spammed a livestream, then got banned from it, then got around it and started spamming again.

I think next to agrean, he's one of the most annoying posters for me.

/2 cents
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
January 21 2010 20:07 GMT
#418
The worst poster atm is Glaucus imo.

fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 21 2010 20:18 GMT
#419
On January 22 2010 02:54 Foucault wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2010 09:27 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On January 20 2010 08:25 Foucault wrote:
I think ghostwriter is a very good poster often times. Sometimes maybe not

I may or may not think so because of the fact that he PM:ed me on some occasion praising one of my posts lol


I'm not terribly surprised by anything said in this post hah


shouldn't you be taking money from newbies?


don't get all butt hurt. lol
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 21 2010 20:35 GMT
#420
On January 22 2010 02:54 Foucault wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2010 09:27 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
On January 20 2010 08:25 Foucault wrote:
I think ghostwriter is a very good poster often times. Sometimes maybe not

I may or may not think so because of the fact that he PM:ed me on some occasion praising one of my posts lol


I'm not terribly surprised by anything said in this post hah


shouldn't you be taking money from newbies?


At least he's making money off the game he loves, which I'm sure a lot of people on here would like to as well.
Life?
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2218
GuemChi 659
Snow 161
Leta 129
Bale 34
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto24
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0261
Sick136
ViBE93
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Lourlo1339
• Stunt425
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 19m
Patches Events
10h 19m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.