• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10279 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1967

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
July 06 2013 12:59 GMT
#39321
On July 06 2013 11:02 docvoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 10:50 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On July 06 2013 06:13 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Cursing doesn't really bother us, it's the intent behind it. Saying "Shut the fuck up!" to someone is very different than "What the fuck was Kespa thinking?"


That was the line of thinking I had taken regarding curse words.

I haven't seem too many bans for straight up cursing, usually I see them for being malicious to other people with curse words. The intent is definitely the way to perceive maliciousness IMO .

Just think of it like any mob movie, you always hear them going, "Go fuck yaself..." and it is taken in good stride.
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
July 06 2013 18:43 GMT
#39322
On July 06 2013 05:53 stevarius wrote:
What a cunt.

User was temp banned for this post.


I don't get why people attempt this kind of thing in the Trayvon Martin thread. KwarK has basically said that anything like that is going to get banned. The guy had 1k posts too, you'd think he would have known better.
dreaming of a sunny day
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 06 2013 18:46 GMT
#39323
On July 07 2013 03:43 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 05:53 stevarius wrote:
What a cunt.

User was temp banned for this post.


I don't get why people attempt this kind of thing in the Trayvon Martin thread. KwarK has basically said that anything like that is going to get banned. The guy had 1k posts too, you'd think he would have known better.

I have over 4000 posts and I barely know better.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
July 06 2013 18:53 GMT
#39324
Can I have a 30 day temp ban plox!

I'm publishing my first paper in less than three weeks and I'm like

[image loading]

User was temp banned for this post.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
July 06 2013 18:56 GMT
#39325
On July 07 2013 03:53 Deleuze wrote:
Can I have a 30 day temp ban plox!

I'm publishing my first paper in less than three weeks and I'm like

[image loading]

damn, I was hoping to boost my report stats but somebody beat me to it. GL with the paper.
dreaming of a sunny day
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 06 2013 18:56 GMT
#39326
On July 07 2013 03:56 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 03:53 Deleuze wrote:
Can I have a 30 day temp ban plox!

I'm publishing my first paper in less than three weeks and I'm like

[image loading]

damn, I was hoping to boost my report stats but somebody beat me to it. GL with the paper.

Someone beat me to it too...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
July 06 2013 19:03 GMT
#39327
I wonder who it was...
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
July 06 2013 19:04 GMT
#39328
On July 07 2013 03:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 03:56 packrat386 wrote:
On July 07 2013 03:53 Deleuze wrote:
Can I have a 30 day temp ban plox!

I'm publishing my first paper in less than three weeks and I'm like

[image loading]

damn, I was hoping to boost my report stats but somebody beat me to it. GL with the paper.

Someone beat me to it too...


The coke freak never sleeps...

On July 05 2013 08:33 Lock0n wrote:
Wow Naniwa's more of a faggot than I had previously thought.

User was temp banned for this post.


I have to commend Lock0n for taking the time to bring some high-level insight into such an important matter.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
July 06 2013 19:05 GMT
#39329
On July 07 2013 04:03 Cokefreak wrote:
I wonder who it was...

I know that it wasn't you
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-06 19:06:44
July 06 2013 19:05 GMT
#39330
On July 07 2013 04:04 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 03:56 The_Templar wrote:
On July 07 2013 03:56 packrat386 wrote:
On July 07 2013 03:53 Deleuze wrote:
Can I have a 30 day temp ban plox!

I'm publishing my first paper in less than three weeks and I'm like

[image loading]

damn, I was hoping to boost my report stats but somebody beat me to it. GL with the paper.

Someone beat me to it too...


The coke freak never sleeps...

Show nested quote +
On July 05 2013 08:33 Lock0n wrote:
Wow Naniwa's more of a faggot than I had previously thought.

User was temp banned for this post.


I have to commend Lock0n for taking the time to bring some high-level insight into such an important matter.

So brave, to stand up to the silent throngs of Naniwa supporters.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
July 06 2013 19:26 GMT
#39331
On July 07 2013 04:05 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 04:03 Cokefreak wrote:
I wonder who it was...

I know that it wasn't you

So instead of revealing whatever information you have you post a cryptic message about it, so BM.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
July 06 2013 19:57 GMT
#39332
Was it Jinglehell who complained that this thread was getting to be like a Report LR thread? I didnt get it then, but I guess he was ahead of his time!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
July 06 2013 20:17 GMT
#39333
On July 07 2013 04:57 Bibbit wrote:
Was it Jinglehell who complained that this thread was getting to be like a Report LR thread? I didnt get it then, but I guess he was ahead of his time!

Never thought of it that way, but I suppose that is the case. Actually is kind of funny to use the filter feature to see how many pages of LRs some people have in here. Found a new use for that function.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 06 2013 20:30 GMT
#39334
On July 07 2013 05:17 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 04:57 Bibbit wrote:
Was it Jinglehell who complained that this thread was getting to be like a Report LR thread? I didnt get it then, but I guess he was ahead of his time!

Never thought of it that way, but I suppose that is the case. Actually is kind of funny to use the filter feature to see how many pages of LRs some people have in here. Found a new use for that function.

actually I'm trying to figure out who has the most posts in this thread.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
July 06 2013 22:01 GMT
#39335
GraFx was just temp banned for 2 weeks by 2Pacalypse-.

That account was created on 2010-05-24 09:27:21 and had 265 posts.

Reason: Don't come to BW forum to bash BW. It makes 0 sense.

Well, I guess the people in the SC2 and DOTA threads just didnt care, so he took it to the BW.... Not the most effective strategy.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-07 00:23:28
July 07 2013 00:20 GMT
#39336
On July 07 2013 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 05:17 ThomasjServo wrote:
On July 07 2013 04:57 Bibbit wrote:
Was it Jinglehell who complained that this thread was getting to be like a Report LR thread? I didnt get it then, but I guess he was ahead of his time!

Never thought of it that way, but I suppose that is the case. Actually is kind of funny to use the filter feature to see how many pages of LRs some people have in here. Found a new use for that function.

actually I'm trying to figure out who has the most posts in this thread.


what a prestigious award.

you should work out who has the highest percentage of their posts in this thread too, so we can make fun of all the people slightly more nerdy than ourselves.
Sjokola
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands800 Posts
July 07 2013 00:27 GMT
#39337
On July 07 2013 07:01 MaxField wrote:
Show nested quote +
GraFx was just temp banned for 2 weeks by 2Pacalypse-.

That account was created on 2010-05-24 09:27:21 and had 265 posts.

Reason: Don't come to BW forum to bash BW. It makes 0 sense.

Well, I guess the people in the SC2 and DOTA threads just didnt care, so he took it to the BW.... Not the most effective strategy.

Do you have the post? I couldn't find it.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
July 07 2013 00:29 GMT
#39338
On July 07 2013 09:20 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On July 07 2013 05:17 ThomasjServo wrote:
On July 07 2013 04:57 Bibbit wrote:
Was it Jinglehell who complained that this thread was getting to be like a Report LR thread? I didnt get it then, but I guess he was ahead of his time!

Never thought of it that way, but I suppose that is the case. Actually is kind of funny to use the filter feature to see how many pages of LRs some people have in here. Found a new use for that function.

actually I'm trying to figure out who has the most posts in this thread.


what a prestigious award.

you should work out who has the highest percentage of their posts in this thread too, so we can make fun of all the people slightly more nerdy than ourselves.


Except a hypothetical 500 post account with 5% of his posts in this thread would still mean less posts than a 5000 post account with 1% of his posts in this thread.

"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 07 2013 00:37 GMT
#39339
On July 07 2013 09:27 Sjokola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:01 MaxField wrote:
GraFx was just temp banned for 2 weeks by 2Pacalypse-.

That account was created on 2010-05-24 09:27:21 and had 265 posts.

Reason: Don't come to BW forum to bash BW. It makes 0 sense.

Well, I guess the people in the SC2 and DOTA threads just didnt care, so he took it to the BW.... Not the most effective strategy.

Do you have the post? I couldn't find it.

It was in the NaDa's Body thread
On July 07 2013 05:00 GraFx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 06:46 Epoxide wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:24 9-BiT wrote:
On June 30 2013 03:00 Epoxide wrote:
On June 30 2013 02:20 9-BiT wrote:
Broodwar may be dead and gone, but this thread will never die.

It's not dead and gone.

In an esports sense it is, of course it will never truly be dead.

There are still tournaments with casters and players, that's what I care about. Not your concept of esports.


so much mad in one post over a dead game.


User was temp banned for this post.

Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-07 01:06:36
July 07 2013 01:06 GMT
#39340
Scootaloo was just temp banned for 90 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2012-01-11 03:48:32 and had 653 posts.

Reason: terrible poster. repeated moderation. infected by internet manners. i pray for your sake you dont talk/act like this away from your computer.

Tootaloo, Scootaloo

Anyone got the post?
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Prev 1 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1076
Mind 1071
ggaemo 611
Larva 585
Stork 334
Bisu 274
Leta 230
PianO 178
Killer 51
Hyuk 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Sexy 29
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
sorry 16
Hm[arnc] 12
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Reynor89
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1241
Other Games
Mew2King149
crisheroes105
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick543
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5693
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1189
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
45m
Online Event
1h 45m
FEL
6h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.