• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:07
CEST 07:07
KST 14:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7273 users

TL Site Changes - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
668 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 32 33 34 Next All
We are reviewing feedback and are very likely to update a few things in the upcoming days. Thank you for being patient. Preliminary list here.

-Hot_Bid

YOU CAN CLICK THE TL BANNER INSTEAD OF THE HOME BUTTON

You can turn on the LoL forum/D3 forum by clicking 'other' in the filter.
BoyRobot
Profile Joined July 2012
Lithuania3 Posts
May 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#81
Great job !
I love progaming
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
May 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#82
I miss a bit the right sidebar customization and 1 week in calendar seems strange. I guess it´s most getting used to it ^^
Other than that I really like it. Nice you stayed with the clean, simple layout I always loved TL for.
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
May 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#83
this looks so awesome
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 21:45:04
May 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#84
On May 25 2013 06:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
How do you get to my posts on this new layout?

You can automatically subscribe to threads you posted in, so use subscribed threads.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Facultyadjutant
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Sweden1876 Posts
May 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#85
Love it!

but I don't get it

We barely click filters

So why are they to the left at the mot convient space rather than in the middle and have the most clicked things to the left that is currently in the middle.
#1 FAN OF TERRY THE INTERN - NONY AND IDRA NUMBER #1, EVERY DAY. AXIOM MANOR - Axiom: Ryung, Alicia, Heart and Crank under the Don TotalBiscuit and the Donnesa Genna Bain- Join the family http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=396090#2
ibraishome
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Germany337 Posts
May 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#86
On May 25 2013 06:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
How do you get to my posts on this new layout?


User Panel -> Profile -> My Posts
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
May 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#87
I'm having trouble filtering DotA streams that I didn't have before this change.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
May 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#88
On May 25 2013 06:22 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Where has the link for "my posts" gone?


I would like to know this as well.
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#89
On May 25 2013 06:37 Noro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 06:35 Cel.erity wrote:
I like the changes, except I prefer the top-left user panel the way it was. Now it's just extra clicks every time I want to go to Liquibet or whatever, and the empty space isn't being used by anything so it seems pretty inefficient.


Yeah I agree, or at least have a way to lock the panel open so that you can see when Liquibets update etc.


Yeah I think the default should be that it shows everything with the toggle option being "hide" instead of hiding everything with the toggle option being "more".
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
niekoz
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands350 Posts
May 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#90
looks great but never move a 'home' button
Underkoffer
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands53 Posts
May 24 2013 21:43 GMT
#91
I think the 'news archive' is too small and too far down, and unless you are going to change the use of 'featured articles' or have way more, having articles there that are almost a year old (like 'Apples and Oranges') seems like a waste of space to me. (Seeing those articles there again now is fine, but if I have to see it be there every day of the year I'm still not going to read it again.)

Other than that great changes!
rnst
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany42 Posts
May 24 2013 21:44 GMT
#92
From a graphical standpoint maybe yes, cause it's looks a little newer with the shadow effect on the filters etc., but from an ergonomical standpoint it's worse, since ppl are familiar to click the home button, which moved and you won't see the open bets without clicking the arrow now. Checking the change to the menu bar by "graphical priorities" the filter section now is one level above the main navigation, which doesn't make that much sense, since you normally don't "filter around" all the time. But I get the point, that it's not that easy to Change stuff on a page like tl and to make it right for everyone.
but y
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 21:46:42
May 24 2013 21:44 GMT
#93
On May 25 2013 06:38 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 06:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
How do you get to my posts on this new layout?

You can automatically subscribe to threads you posted in.

Alternatively you can use the search function and search for your name + content only.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=Hot_Bid&gb=date&d=

How can I subscribe automatically?

edit: nevermind, I got confused by what I saw, but I already had it working.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 24 2013 21:44 GMT
#94
On May 25 2013 06:38 Mindcrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 06:22 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Where has the link for "my posts" gone?


I would like to know this as well.

Use Subscribed Threads instead, it's better in every way. If you really want to use my posts, it's linked at the top of the forum index.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 24 2013 21:44 GMT
#95
On May 25 2013 06:38 Mindcrime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 06:22 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Where has the link for "my posts" gone?


I would like to know this as well.


hope they re-add it....pretty much all I used on there! its a godsend for the mafia forum and other huge threads.
I come in for the scraps
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
May 24 2013 21:45 GMT
#96
Woah
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
May 24 2013 21:45 GMT
#97
Slick and sexy, I like
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
May 24 2013 21:46 GMT
#98
I'm scared by change.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
May 24 2013 21:46 GMT
#99
I LOVE
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
May 24 2013 21:46 GMT
#100
Wow.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 32 33 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 240
NeuroSwarm 204
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21120
Dewaltoss 140
Bale 43
Noble 11
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g14511
JimRising 793
Sick154
Nina10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick980
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 23
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2134
League of Legends
• Lourlo1176
• Rush920
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 53m
Replay Cast
17h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.