• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:14
CEST 17:14
KST 00:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8601 users

Bay Area LAN - BATLL X - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
AlphaFerg
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States148 Posts
August 14 2012 01:29 GMT
#41
I have one seat left!
Aggies Fighting!
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
August 14 2012 07:56 GMT
#42
OMG I might actually be able to go for once, after spending 4 years in Berkeley >.<. Just as a spectator though.

Also, I have a 2011 TL jersey in Medium, which is a size too small for me. I was going to try to sell it but I was thinking that maybe if you guys want I can donate it as some sort of prize for this LAN? Like a raffle or something, it could be a cool prize since they don't make them anymore. I only wore the shirt once for a few seconds and saw it was too small, but I had been keeping it to get it autographed by TL members if I went to the IPL TAC3 finals but I ended up not going because of jet lag >< so now I have no real use for it (the TL posters are probably much easier to get autographed). Let me know if you want it Conan, for this event or for anything else, I'd like to give it to the Berkeley community.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
August 14 2012 08:05 GMT
#43
would the parking garage or the parking meters be cheaper? or BART?
blabberrrrr
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
August 14 2012 09:17 GMT
#44
I believe the parking meters are $1.50 an hour? So if you come at 11 AM you'd be looking at 7 x 1.50 = $10.50 for parking, since after 6 PM it's free. Parking garages I believe are about $15 for parking. Depending on where you're coming from, BART could be the cheapest.
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 09:25:49
August 14 2012 09:24 GMT
#45
Parking meters are more annoying because you have to move your car every 2 hours (or even every 1 hour depending on the region). Plus the Shatuck area is fairly annoying to find street parking in. If you're going to be there all day I suggest going for a parking garage, at the least for the ease of mind, and the garage may be cheaper for that length of time but I'm not sure. Berkeley meter maids are really good at their job (I could say some not so pleasant things, but I won't lol, as someone who's gotten quite a few parking tickets in Berkeley).

Edit: If BART is convenient at all where you're coming from I would take that, since Eudemonia is really close to the Downtown Berkeley BART station.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
Natengall
Profile Joined April 2010
United States60 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 23:27:37
August 14 2012 23:27 GMT
#46
Ooooh yeee! This sounds so freggin awesome. I'll be there to compete - Allen T - Master protoss.
I'm from the East Coast, but I'm doing an internship nearby in San Jose for the summer. I'll be taking the BART up north. Lookin forward to seeing y'all there this weekend. :D
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/594342/1/Natengall/
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
August 14 2012 23:34 GMT
#47
I wanna take BART too. Last train is like 12:30am. But preferably it should end before midnight. Muni trains don't run at 1am.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
August 15 2012 00:04 GMT
#48
Gogo take BART come everyone!
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
pikaaarrr :3
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States593 Posts
August 15 2012 00:14 GMT
#49
I'll come but idk if I'll be able to play since I have prior commitments on the day of. However, I'll show up to hang out and dinner!
eXalt
Profile Joined January 2011
United States71 Posts
August 15 2012 00:14 GMT
#50
That's move in date for me at Berkeley, maybe I'll drop by. Looking forward to attending these as a student!
Ignorance is Strength.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 00:25:19
August 15 2012 00:24 GMT
#51
Great to hear everyone coming, and T.O.P. like I said before we'll try to make sure to end it at a reasonable time this time ^^ If you are in finals and have to go we can also make accomodations (finish finals online or something) so you can get home.

Also Reddit posts are up! Upvote them please :D Updating OP

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/452153768158126

Reddit Post (upvote!): http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/y8dlp/this_saturday_is_the_10th_bay_area_team_liquid/
http://www.reddit.com/r/berkeley/comments/y8dp2/this_saturday_is_the_10th_bay_area_team_liquid/
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
fireskull66325
Profile Joined January 2011
United States42 Posts
August 15 2012 00:42 GMT
#52
Can I come simply to watch?
Knowledge is Power. Check out my writing at http://fireskullsaerie.wordpress.com or InCGaming at incgaming.co.uk
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
August 15 2012 00:57 GMT
#53
On August 15 2012 09:42 fireskull66325 wrote:
Can I come simply to watch?


Of course!
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
fireskull66325
Profile Joined January 2011
United States42 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 01:05:58
August 15 2012 01:05 GMT
#54
I might be able to go. It's an hour and a half away from me though, which is a pretty long drive.
Knowledge is Power. Check out my writing at http://fireskullsaerie.wordpress.com or InCGaming at incgaming.co.uk
Glon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States569 Posts
August 15 2012 03:00 GMT
#55
Suppy you fly me out, I'll visit Berkley to see if I like it for college too
@QuanticGlon https://twitter.com/QuanticGlon
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
August 15 2012 03:19 GMT
#56
i miss you guys
OnFiRe888
Profile Joined October 2010
United States629 Posts
August 15 2012 03:47 GMT
#57
I'm coming, but late, so I can't compete. -_-
"Life isn't measured by the breaths you take, but by skill in Starcraft"
Frogis
Profile Joined November 2010
59 Posts
August 15 2012 07:47 GMT
#58
Quick question: How often do events like these go on? I'll be moving to the Bay Area a couple weeks after this event and would love to play in a future one.
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
August 15 2012 08:38 GMT
#59
winner of this LAN should play winner of DC LAN imo

kekek~
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
August 15 2012 09:02 GMT
#60
On August 15 2012 16:47 Frogis wrote:
Quick question: How often do events like these go on? I'll be moving to the Bay Area a couple weeks after this event and would love to play in a future one.


Every couple of months
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem186
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 186
Railgan 89
trigger 46
IndyStarCraft 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
Sea.KH 60
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5056
qojqva2655
Dendi1432
420jenkins476
Fuzer 106
Counter-Strike
fl0m3347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu817
MindelVK3
Other Games
B2W.Neo968
singsing713
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli378
ArmadaUGS212
Livibee211
Hui .192
KnowMe123
QueenE68
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2947
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 46m
Replay Cast
7h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.