• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9067 users

NASL3 After Party by eSports Canada - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
July 12 2012 21:16 GMT
#41
damn filled up quick this is gonna be fun as fuck
savior did nothing wrong
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
July 13 2012 02:28 GMT
#42
On July 13 2012 00:57 eSports Canada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2012 21:48 Forikorder wrote:
if you RSVP do you get a reply confirming it? i sent an email a couple days ago and havent heard anything back not sure if im safe or not


Unless it was sent after 7pm last night, you should have gotten a reply. PM me your email if you sent before 7PM last night with no reply and I'll check into it.

just found it waiting in my inbox when i got back from work, thanks
DayWalk3r
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada192 Posts
July 13 2012 11:52 GMT
#43
Sweet I made it in the list! See you guys Saturday night!
Protoss not imba ... KiwiKaki MC Polt Bomber Hwaiting!
apm66
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada943 Posts
July 13 2012 13:37 GMT
#44
Oh god! i wanted to meet stephano!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
JitnikoVi
Profile Joined May 2010
Russian Federation396 Posts
July 13 2012 15:21 GMT
#45
On July 12 2012 09:17 zerK wrote:
is it 18 + only to enter?


there are no 18+ bars in toronto i think you mean 19+
In theory yes, but theoretically, no.
SYGY
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada88 Posts
July 13 2012 15:25 GMT
#46
So its an after party? sweet, is it sold out? no spots left? or is it "first come first serve"
sc:WOL [Masters] sc:BW [Unranked]
Blues
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada33 Posts
July 13 2012 17:59 GMT
#47
I don't know if you guys are monitoring this thread, but I was wondering something. I have a VIP spot as per the email I received. Do I have to show up at 9 to make sure I keep my spot? Can I lose it if I show up too late? Thanks!
Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
eSports Canada
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada109 Posts
July 13 2012 19:35 GMT
#48
On July 14 2012 00:25 SYGY wrote:
So its an after party? sweet, is it sold out? no spots left? or is it "first come first serve"


The RSVPs are maxed. If you want to come, you still can but we're going to hold the RSVP spots until 11. Their should be some room for walk-ins though, but it will be first come first serve.
http://www.esportscanada.org
eSports Canada
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada109 Posts
July 13 2012 19:36 GMT
#49
On July 14 2012 02:59 Blues wrote:
I don't know if you guys are monitoring this thread, but I was wondering something. I have a VIP spot as per the email I received. Do I have to show up at 9 to make sure I keep my spot? Can I lose it if I show up too late? Thanks!


VIP spots will be held most of the night as you're paying for them. Normal RSVPs were free so if you don't show by 11, we're going to start letting other people in. It's only fair.
http://www.esportscanada.org
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
July 14 2012 14:41 GMT
#50
So sat night?
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
eSports Canada
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada109 Posts
July 14 2012 17:43 GMT
#51
Yes, Saturday night.
http://www.esportscanada.org
YouMake
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States262 Posts
July 14 2012 18:18 GMT
#52
On July 12 2012 01:08 Hot_Bid wrote:
Wow that food looks great, now I wish I was going T.T



HOT_Bid i love you :D ! Big Fan

And wow 1-0 Stephano that looked easy.
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but all out of bubble gum! - Duke Nukem!
indyadvant
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada9 Posts
July 14 2012 19:52 GMT
#53
If there is any chance I can squeeze in let me know!
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
July 14 2012 23:39 GMT
#54
On July 15 2012 02:43 eSports Canada wrote:
Yes, Saturday night.



Tourney running pretty late, still forfeit rsvp spots at 11? Idk how else we can shower to not smell and make it by 11
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Verror
Profile Joined March 2011
261 Posts
July 15 2012 00:28 GMT
#55
Ah %#&$ !, Just assumed this was sunday and didnt read carefully enough, My spot is now open >.>
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
July 15 2012 02:52 GMT
#56
On July 15 2012 09:28 Verror wrote:
Ah %#&$ !, Just assumed this was sunday and didnt read carefully enough, My spot is now open >.>

I'm interested in going lol
김택용 Fighting!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 15 2012 17:03 GMT
#57
Awesome party, pretty fun and relaxed. The mic was a bit too loud though ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
PhothreeniX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada161 Posts
July 16 2012 04:49 GMT
#58
On July 16 2012 02:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
Awesome party, pretty fun and relaxed. The mic was a bit too loud though ):


Were you in VIP?

I had a great time in the VIP section. Ended up sitting with Rotterdam, Soe, Clutch, Ret, and Audrey for like half an hour. :D

Had to leave around midnight though, didn't want to pass out on the drive home :'(
perilouspillow
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada11 Posts
July 16 2012 05:48 GMT
#59
The party was good, drinks were so expensive. I didn't really care and ended up spending so much money anyways. I wandered up and downstairs all night XD Ended up chatting with a few interesting people, by the time I sat down with some EG fellas, within 5 minutes everyone had to clear out. I guess I started partying a little late.
Thanks for the event, it was pretty neat Seeing everyone just hangin' out was very relaxing and made it easier to converse with people.
I don't want a large Farva, I want a god damn liter-o-cola!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 16 2012 07:00 GMT
#60
On July 16 2012 13:49 PhothreeniX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 02:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
Awesome party, pretty fun and relaxed. The mic was a bit too loud though ):


Were you in VIP?

I had a great time in the VIP section. Ended up sitting with Rotterdam, Soe, Clutch, Ret, and Audrey for like half an hour. :D

Had to leave around midnight though, didn't want to pass out on the drive home :'(


Had a sweater vest going man!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV532
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko413
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10823
Bisu 2541
Jaedong 1689
BeSt 1066
EffOrt 610
Horang2 433
ZerO 320
actioN 269
Larva 226
Pusan 153
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Mind 98
Barracks 86
ggaemo 82
Hyun 80
Yoon 69
Snow 68
Killer 52
Shinee 48
Sharp 38
Bale 37
NotJumperer 34
scan(afreeca) 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 19
hero 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 10
Dota 2
Dendi826
Gorgc563
qojqva343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1294
markeloff75
Other Games
B2W.Neo329
crisheroes279
DeMusliM195
Pyrionflax187
dupreeh99
hiko97
Mew2King66
Livibee64
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 6212
StarCastTV_EN92
UltimateBattle 64
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1082
League of Legends
• Jankos1366
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 45m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.