• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8518 users

[Toronto] pre-NASL BBQ - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Durp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada3117 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 03:07:27
July 04 2012 02:59 GMT
#41
On July 04 2012 11:27 Jacmert wrote:
Also, do you feel like posting your Twitter if you have one, Durp? (Mine's @Jacmert) I assume you're going to the Grand Finals as well

@ledurp

http://www.facebook.com/events/425795977465348/?context=create

going to put these into the OP
SOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoo Many BANELINGS!!
a9arnn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1537 Posts
July 04 2012 03:09 GMT
#42
Seems pretty cool. Depending on when I drive up on Friday, ( I'm like 3 hrs away) I'd so go to this .
VOD finder guy for sc2ratings.com/ ! aka: ogndrahcir, a9azn2 | Go ZerO, Stork, Sea, and KawaiiRice :D | nesc2league.com/forum/index.php | youtube.com/watch?v=oaGtjWL5mZo
PhothreeniX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada161 Posts
July 04 2012 16:50 GMT
#43
Going for sure ^_^
rodent14
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada1 Post
July 04 2012 23:43 GMT
#44
This is a bloody brilliant idea.

Pending on how my work ends up i will try to get down there. I work like 10 minutes away but have to go back to brampton before i would be able to make it. If i do end up going i will be more than willing to give people in my area a ride down. I don't know about after due to i may be staying in town for the weekend.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
July 05 2012 00:03 GMT
#45
On July 04 2012 11:27 Jacmert wrote:
Whoa, Chill made an appearance in this thread! Also, it's too bad I live in Vancouver and am only flying in on Saturday morning You should post pictures!

Also, do you feel like posting your Twitter if you have one, Durp? (Mine's @Jacmert) I assume you're going to the Grand Finals as well


He actually makes a lot of appearances in threads like this. He was originally from the area you know and does make it out to some of the events.
zoohairZ
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada254 Posts
July 06 2012 00:49 GMT
#46
This is pretty cool. I'll probably come. On behalf of everyone who will show up just want to say thank you for doing this
sorrowptoss
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1431 Posts
July 06 2012 01:33 GMT
#47
I'm hoping I can come, though I am in Montreal... and it's a 6 hour drive from MTL to Toronto, unless you're planning on driving at more than 100 km/h. Which makes me SO DAMN SAD because I'm sure nobody here will want to drive me there, and I know that big esports events in Canada don't happen very often.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
July 06 2012 01:56 GMT
#48
Wish I could come, but unfortunately pretty busy recently
Good luck with the event, and hope you have plenty of fun fellow Canadians.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
rdcpohl
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada188 Posts
July 06 2012 03:28 GMT
#49
Damn I wish I could make it to this. Unfortunately I'm working late on Friday. Hope it all works out!
TerranosaurusWrecks
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada187 Posts
July 06 2012 04:11 GMT
#50
Stuff like this is what makes TL so freaking amazing, it's a shame I can't attend. I hope everything goes great!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "Like you can train a n00b, but they will just be a trained n00b."
Durp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada3117 Posts
July 06 2012 12:01 GMT
#51
On July 04 2012 03:38 ROOTT1 wrote:
i would have showed u my marinating skillz if i had the time..

Now that you're playing at the NASL, does that change things? I want to see dat marinating skill
SOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoo Many BANELINGS!!
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
July 06 2012 14:55 GMT
#52
This is awesome, really wish I could make it T_T
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
Bond(i2)
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada926 Posts
July 06 2012 15:20 GMT
#53
This sounds like an excellent idea! I'm not sure if I can make it as of yet, but I will try.
roses are red violets are blue, Im schitzophrenic and so am i
zoohairZ
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada254 Posts
July 06 2012 21:23 GMT
#54
On July 04 2012 03:38 ROOTT1 wrote:
i would have showed u my marinating skillz if i had the time..


lmao this kid has no skillz
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
July 09 2012 17:42 GMT
#55
On July 04 2012 07:04 Durp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 06:54 m1rk3 wrote:
& Sausage
& Sausage
& Sausage
& Sausage
& Sausage

So let it be written, so let it be done


Get some of those Cosco brand spicy italian sausages! If not.......I'll be looking to bring some if I can make it!
ganman
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada11 Posts
July 10 2012 14:50 GMT
#56
I plan on being there! Sounds Like awesome idea and I thank you allot for doing it.

In other news anyone going want to someone to split the hotel bill?. pm me Thanks!
Strategos
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada132 Posts
July 11 2012 06:10 GMT
#57
Anyone driving to or from the hotel? I'm staying there on the friday but was wondering if anyone is headed back to the hotel after the BBQ? let me know! thanks

Totally excited
"Good news MLG fans, WE HAVE CHAIRS THIS YEAR!"
PhothreeniX
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 17:47:21
July 11 2012 16:44 GMT
#58
The whole driving situation depends on how much I decide to drink.
My college days have passed and thus my tolerance for alcohol has dropped drastically.
My wallet thanks me every weekend.
twistedalpha
Profile Joined September 2010
Philippines139 Posts
July 12 2012 03:06 GMT
#59
is it ok to go after 5 or later
Sherlock-Canada
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada269 Posts
July 12 2012 03:41 GMT
#60
I'm only showing up in Toronto at six fortyish, however, I applaud you doing this.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1488
WardiTV948
OGKoka 247
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 247
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7924
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 1050
Horang2 705
Larva 512
Stork 465
EffOrt 422
BeSt 392
actioN 264
Mini 250
[ Show more ]
Mind 124
Zeus 95
910 92
Snow 75
Barracks 65
Sea.KH 57
Mong 56
Shinee 52
hero 48
JYJ 45
ToSsGirL 35
Light 35
sorry 32
Bale 29
Killer 28
Shine 24
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
HiyA 18
Yoon 17
zelot 16
soO 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5081
qojqva2439
Dendi1132
febbydoto28
Counter-Strike
fl0m2697
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2861
hiko988
B2W.Neo849
Livibee442
TKL 418
XBOCT269
Hui .221
Liquid`VortiX209
XaKoH 187
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 24
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2966
• Jankos2211
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 33m
Replay Cast
8h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.