• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7814 users

[NYC/Long Island] Tving OSL Finals Meetup Thread - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 01 2012 04:38 GMT
#121
How many spots are left? I am not sure how current the count is in the OP.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
August 01 2012 10:57 GMT
#122
On August 01 2012 13:38 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
How many spots are left? I am not sure how current the count is in the OP.

There is still a few slots left.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
CrackSpider93
Profile Joined July 2010
United States136 Posts
August 01 2012 12:05 GMT
#123
I might go. How much does the food at Sam Won Gak generally cost?
CyAC.jp Starcraft II International League Admin
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 12:44:20
August 01 2012 12:11 GMT
#124
On August 01 2012 21:05 CrackSpider93 wrote:
I might go. How much does the food at Sam Won Gak generally cost?


between 8-15 depending on what you order.

Of course, if we order side dishes, that would cost more.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 16:12:52
August 01 2012 13:34 GMT
#125
On August 01 2012 06:03 supernovamaniac wrote:
cybercraft? really? 10 min walk from my house?

wow, so bm.


We're in Flushing...

Also, the exact deadline for RSVP is now 6PM on Thursday.

Edit: if a few people are willing to bring digital cameras (I myself will bring my camcorder) that would be great for documenting and for posterity.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
August 01 2012 17:07 GMT
#126
I'm starting to adjust my sleep schedule to prepare for the overnight. I went to bed at 3am last night; I will go to bed at 5am tonight; I will go to bed at 7am thursday/tomorrow night, and then I will be able to stay up late enough to eat breakfast with you guys and drive home Saturday "night". After that I guess I'll keep bumping it back 2 hours until I'm back on a normal schedule :p
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
August 01 2012 17:21 GMT
#127
On August 02 2012 02:07 micronesia wrote:
I'm starting to adjust my sleep schedule to prepare for the overnight. I went to bed at 3am last night; I will go to bed at 5am tonight; I will go to bed at 7am thursday/tomorrow night, and then I will be able to stay up late enough to eat breakfast with you guys and drive home Saturday "night". After that I guess I'll keep bumping it back 2 hours until I'm back on a normal schedule :p

Unfortunately, I won't have that option, so I'll probably try and get some sleep in Cybercraft. Even though I probably won't get any quiet/good sleep there anyway. Either that, or risk diabetes with the amount of soda I'll probably need.

So we have PCs, Mahjong and Mafia to occupy the time...
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
August 01 2012 18:11 GMT
#128
fuck yeah gonna be molesting micro
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
August 01 2012 20:43 GMT
#129
On August 02 2012 03:11 flamewheel wrote:
fuck yeah gonna be molesting micro

wat...
Writer
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
August 01 2012 20:47 GMT
#130
On August 02 2012 05:43 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 03:11 flamewheel wrote:
fuck yeah gonna be molesting micro

wat...

Right, that reminds me. We need a Risk Board to settle this.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 20:48:46
August 01 2012 20:48 GMT
#131
I'm in.

+ Show Spoiler +
For risk, not for molestation

I don't have a board though. Where would be a good spot to play?
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
August 01 2012 20:51 GMT
#132


The new Cybercraft. Sorry the camera loses focus a lot. It is an old camcorder. When I film on Friday i'll have the focus on manual.

I currently have 14 real names (excluding me) on the list so far. If you have not already, please pm me your real name so that I can put you on the list by 6PM tomorrow.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 23:09:39
August 01 2012 20:58 GMT
#133
On August 02 2012 05:48 micronesia wrote:
I'm in.

+ Show Spoiler +
For risk, not for molestation

I don't have a board though. Where would be a good spot to play?

I guess inside Cybercraft. There should be room for us to play. Besides, I want a physical board to show off my terrible dice-rolling skills! I don't have a board either..T.T
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
August 01 2012 21:18 GMT
#134
On August 02 2012 05:48 micronesia wrote:
I'm in.

+ Show Spoiler +
For risk, not for molestation

I don't have a board though. Where would be a good spot to play?

you can't dodge me all night supermang
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
n3mo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States298 Posts
August 02 2012 00:16 GMT
#135
aha, im good to go. if there's still slots left, i'd like to come!
My hatred for [banelings] is way greater than my compassion
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 02 2012 05:02 GMT
#136
Hey if there is room I will RSVP for me + a friend. I will PM you our names and contact info.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
WakanakaTaka
Profile Joined March 2011
Jordan71 Posts
August 02 2012 09:11 GMT
#137
i'd like to reserve a slot if possible, but feel free to remove me if you want because i still have to speak to my parents about this!
There are no pants in the dota 2 shop huh. Are all the dota 2 heroes naked?
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
August 02 2012 13:33 GMT
#138
On August 02 2012 18:11 WakanakaTaka wrote:
i'd like to reserve a slot if possible, but feel free to remove me if you want because i still have to speak to my parents about this!

Well I need a reply by 6PM today.

Current # of names on list: 17.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Kibibit
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1551 Posts
August 02 2012 16:58 GMT
#139
Also, Phelix, bring the junk mice you want me to work on. We can work out parts cost whenever it's done.
R.I.P. 우정호 || Do probes dream of psionic sheep?
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
August 02 2012 18:24 GMT
#140
i'll be there
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 365
TKL 243
CranKy Ducklings152
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1156
Lowko540
TKL 243
ProTech124
Rex 124
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57727
Free 1776
Horang2 321
firebathero 243
Zeus 188
Last 110
Hyun 80
ToSsGirL 77
910 71
Trap 60
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Rock 21
Bishop 21
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Yoon 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7643
Dendi937
XaKoH 425
420jenkins77
canceldota51
Counter-Strike
fl0m2694
byalli670
Other Games
singsing2264
Mlord485
Beastyqt377
KnowMe162
Liquid`VortiX104
DeMusliM102
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• StrangeGG 24
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2830
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1491
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 40m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.