On March 16 2012 14:18 twistedalpha wrote:
This is my reaction
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/NgfOb.gif)
This is my reaction
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/NgfOb.gif)
Mine too, and I can't even go. Wish I was still around the GTA. Everyone should go if they can... or I will be very disappoint!
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Utinni
Canada1196 Posts
On March 16 2012 14:18 twistedalpha wrote: This is my reaction ![]() Mine too, and I can't even go. Wish I was still around the GTA. Everyone should go if they can... or I will be very disappoint! | ||
|
Zeppelin535
Canada262 Posts
Seriously. | ||
|
WesternWolves
Belgium89 Posts
| ||
|
Arravator
Canada6 Posts
| ||
|
Resentable
Canada132 Posts
On March 16 2012 16:02 -JoKeR- wrote: Fuck why did I go to Ryerson I have a friend that goes to Ryerson. Fuck Ryerson. That place sounds awesome. | ||
|
insom89
Canada13 Posts
| ||
|
Zeppelin535
Canada262 Posts
| ||
|
Interceptor Group
Canada31 Posts
For Toronto On-line sale is on now at the http://www.russiantix.com/sc2 There is just half of the inventory on-line not to overcrowd the page. We will be adding more tickets on-line as the available ones will go. When you complete the transaction you will be able to have a print-out that you need to bring with you to the theatre. Tickets will also be available at the door before the event, if there would be any left of course. | ||
|
TorontoRaccoon
Canada49 Posts
Best seat is... MINE! See you all on April the 1st =P | ||
|
HyperionDreamer
Canada1528 Posts
I use special taktikx npnp!! <3 <3 (First we make visa and then defense it) | ||
|
TorontoRaccoon
Canada49 Posts
| ||
|
HyperionDreamer
Canada1528 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Interceptor Group
Canada31 Posts
MONTREAL IS NOW CONFIRMED Link to Montreal event page: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=323241 | ||
|
White-Ra
Ukraine37 Posts
| ||
|
TorontoRaccoon
Canada49 Posts
| ||
|
kern
Canada54 Posts
can't wait to meet him! The special taktiks are coming to Toronto ![]() | ||
|
Zeppelin535
Canada262 Posts
| ||
|
Interceptor Group
Canada31 Posts
| ||
|
Alystair
Canada40 Posts
| ||
|
TorontoRaccoon
Canada49 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy Jaedong BeSt actioN EffOrt Horang2 Larva Leta [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games singsing1979 olofmeister1028 Lowko294 crisheroes276 Pyrionflax194 KnowMe121 dupreeh100 B2W.Neo66 Livibee52 Organizations Other Games StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
OSC
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|