• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:16
CEST 12:16
KST 19:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9055 users

Moletrap asks what in Korea you want to see most? - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Xidious
Profile Joined October 2011
United States29 Posts
December 16 2011 17:12 GMT
#201
I don't mean to be mean Moletrap but without being too specific about this, have you not seen the Gom chats about you? It's like every 7th or 8th post. Let me just put it this way it's not good.

Without being a hater I just want to say I honestly think it would be in your best interest to figure out what mistakes you are making in casting that is getting these posts on GOM.

I fear by being to specific i will be warned or banned even though I don't think it would warrant either. I am not trolling i'm really being serious.

So to recap basically imho I think you should take a step back and take a close look at things first before you jump hard on this project gl Moletrap.
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
December 16 2011 17:25 GMT
#202
let's see, uhmm, can you stalk immvp? his life routine?
I hate all this singing
fire_brand
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1123 Posts
December 16 2011 17:26 GMT
#203
I want to see what the nightlife in Korea is like for the most part. I guess also just cultural stuff, just what life is like there and what the people are like, etc.

I think the thing that will draw the most interest, not only from me but from the rest of the sc2 scene is what progamers are like outside of playing. Just a wild crazy reference here is the Hyungjoon becomes a progamer series. What made that so cool is we got to see all the players personalities and what they were like when they weren't gaming. It makes fans feel a little closer to the players. Any kind of content like that will be wildly popular.
Random player, pixel enthusiast, crappy illustrator, offlane/support
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
December 16 2011 18:08 GMT
#204
On December 16 2011 17:50 nastyyy wrote:
Tour of Artosis' house.


Hell yea, and same with Nick's place!
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
December 16 2011 18:34 GMT
#205
This is.. really really nice of you to do Moletrap! All I really enjoy is watching recordings of tours, any basically! Do as many of them as you can haha :D:D. I wish I could be there myself to meet some people that I've made friends with but.. this won't happen soon T_T
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
nerfherder182
Profile Joined December 2011
53 Posts
December 16 2011 19:40 GMT
#206
Hey moletrap! wondering if you wanted to go out and try exotic foods, like eating squid and stuff like that, maybe dog?? haha i dont know man whatever you feeling, when i visit korea im going to try every food there, so i wonna know what to expect =)

Moletrape the second post on the first page was a dick move, haha he deserves a BAN and not a TEMP-BAN but what can you do. your a good caster i enjoy listening to you and khaldor together haha have a good one CHEERS
TheSwamp
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1497 Posts
December 16 2011 19:50 GMT
#207
A PC Bang and anything to do with food. Also, a day in the life of Tasteless would be awesome!

I also like the idea of BW content.
MLG: How is your Protoss? Idra: I make Blink Stalkers, so really, really good.
NaEjeOn88
Profile Joined August 2011
United States134 Posts
December 16 2011 20:35 GMT
#208
Moletrap ur casting is awsome!!!,dont listen to the haters!!(negative fags who hurt esports =] ) And as far as korea i'd like to see land scape pictures like cities, city life, and some other outdoor type things. Im curious as to how the city life is over there.

Btw, I seen the pictures from your trip and they were awsome.
llKenZyll
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States853 Posts
December 16 2011 20:39 GMT
#209
What about the food? :D
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/nd6nd/tang_in_his_natural_habitat/
Jedclark
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom903 Posts
December 16 2011 21:48 GMT
#210
I would like to see Korea, like shops, food places, all stuff like that.

Btw, I admit I was once a Moletrap hater, now a big fan. Your casting is amazing now.
"They make it so scrubnubs can PM me. They make it so I can't ignore scrubnubs!" - "I'm gonna show you how great I am." MKP fan since GSL Open Season 2 #hipsternerd
duckmaster
Profile Joined August 2011
687 Posts
December 16 2011 22:38 GMT
#211
On December 17 2011 02:26 fire_brand wrote:
I want to see what the nightlife in Korea is like for the most part. I guess also just cultural stuff, just what life is like there and what the people are like, etc.

I think the thing that will draw the most interest, not only from me but from the rest of the sc2 scene is what progamers are like outside of playing. -


This is what I would like to see more of as well. Seeing what the life is behind the scenes so to speak, the culture and the personalities.
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
December 16 2011 22:51 GMT
#212
Tour the place and the food. Get some nice photos or film of food.

Go out to various food outlets, eat and tell us how tasty everything is.
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-16 22:57:20
December 16 2011 22:56 GMT
#213
On December 17 2011 02:12 Xidious wrote:
I don't mean to be mean Moletrap but without being too specific about this, have you not seen the Gom chats about you? It's like every 7th or 8th post. Let me just put it this way it's not good.

Without being a hater I just want to say I honestly think it would be in your best interest to figure out what mistakes you are making in casting that is getting these posts on GOM.

I fear by being to specific i will be warned or banned even though I don't think it would warrant either. I am not trolling i'm really being serious.

So to recap basically imho I think you should take a step back and take a close look at things first before you jump hard on this project gl Moletrap.


That's because the GOM forums are a cesspit of absolute trash. Sorry, but that's just the way of it. Although it's hard to deny that, out of all the GSL casters, moletrap is the biggest recipient of criticism (both constructive and otherwise), you can't really take anything on the GOM forums to heart.

Listen to the real, legitimate constructive criticism, as opposed to the trolls.

As for what I would like to see in Korea... Hmm, I think an internet café (a small tour of one) would be very interesting, as we don't have anything remotely similar to that over here.
memes are a dish best served dank
br0t0ss
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia92 Posts
December 16 2011 23:21 GMT
#214


Take a progamer or two here, find out which is the cat master.
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
December 18 2011 17:40 GMT
#215
On December 17 2011 08:21 Randy_Chuggs wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uIRH3Prib0

Take a progamer or two here, find out which is the cat master.


I agree. I am on my way to this place right now to make it me home...
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
Propanelol
Profile Joined October 2011
United States81 Posts
December 18 2011 17:44 GMT
#216
A day in the life: IMNesTea
CatharsisUT
Profile Joined March 2011
United States487 Posts
December 18 2011 18:01 GMT
#217
I really like the showmatch idea, and personally I think it would be cool to feature some of the guys that are deep on the team rosters (so we wouldn't necessarily know them). It seems like it would be good exposure for them and a cool way to see some good players who aren't televised often or at all.
CSB
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada13 Posts
December 18 2011 18:04 GMT
#218
Vlogs about Korea
ScaSully
Profile Joined April 2011
United States488 Posts
December 18 2011 18:33 GMT
#219
On December 14 2011 14:23 DarkGo wrote:
i want you to stop casting please, this is not just me but everyone in the sc2 esports community, thanks

User was temp banned for this post.

moletrap is actually one of my fav casters i hate people who use the "whole sc2 community" crap.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DarkSider
Profile Joined June 2008
Romania66 Posts
December 18 2011 18:59 GMT
#220
Go in BW team houses and make videos with them playing sc2 !!! Especially the big names !!!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Rush vs Light
Afreeca ASL 6735
StarCastTV_EN147
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko234
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8983
Bisu 2278
FanTaSy 1780
Jaedong 715
actioN 601
BeSt 555
Leta 405
Horang2 391
EffOrt 333
Larva 266
[ Show more ]
Zeus 195
Dewaltoss 97
Barracks 93
Mong 84
Mind 77
scan(afreeca) 68
JYJ 59
ToSsGirL 58
sorry 58
Killer 49
Free 45
Aegong 42
Sexy 38
Shinee 34
soO 31
Bale 30
sSak 27
HiyA 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
XcaliburYe210
Counter-Strike
byalli734
Other Games
summit1g8074
singsing1476
olofmeister1019
crisheroes277
Pyrionflax200
KnowMe122
dupreeh53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 107
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1213
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
45m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 45m
Replay Cast
12h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.