• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:15
CEST 12:15
KST 19:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9066 users

Moletrap asks what in Korea you want to see most?

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
December 14 2011 05:18 GMT
#1
Hey everyone, Moletrap here, asking for your help.

TLDR: I have crazy access to Korea and I want to know what you want me to bring to you.

When I started casting Brood War VODs over 4 years ago, the reason I did it was because I had discovered something really awesome in the Korean progaming scene, something that I enjoyed but that I knew was hard for people to access. I wanted other people to be able to enjoy the thing that I enjoyed, so I shared what I knew.

Well... now I have the fantastic opportunity to bring the thing I love to even more people! And I have a very unique access to the Korean scene now that I live here... I still remember how much I appreciated over the years the people in Korea sharing the scene with those of us in other countries. So I want to do what I can to make use of my situation and bring what I can to interested "foreigners."

Which brings me to my main question... what do you want to see most? There are a lot of different things I could do, but I want to know what people want to see most, as well as get ideas for things that I haven't thought of yet.

Some ideas I've had are.. (already planning on the first 2 anyway):

* VODs of ladder replays (I have already done a couple games I got from Taeja, talking to coaches about getting more now) so you can just see more of your favorite players
* Vlogs about Korea (such as visiting an open air market or tourist attractions)
* interviews (I don't currently know anyone that can translate for me though (no, John is too busy and can't help me with side projects))
* show matches (probably between lesser known players unless someone sponsors)
* Pro house tours? I feel like most houses have already been toured by Artosis or CSN already, but maybe something related to this?
* Stuff..? I don't exactly want to become an export store, but if there are things that you can only get in Korea, I might be able to help.
* ... what else? Something with other non-Koreans going to school here or teaching English? Something related to Korean food? Please give me ideas!

I want to be your source for access to the Korean scene... so please let me know what you want to see!

If you want you can also email me (moletrap.sc@gmail.com), PM me, or tweet @moletrap if you don't want to post here but still want to share your opinion. (Post also mirrored on reddit)

Thanks!!
aka Moletrap
Leeoku
Profile Joined May 2010
1617 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 05:24:31
December 14 2011 05:23 GMT
#2
i would love to see korean culture. ESPECIALLY food places. make a video everytime u try something new to eat. make some food porn so we can drool over and envy how great Korea is to visit. Also perhaps show something in Korea which is custom/common which is bizarre/never seen or thought of in west.

Perhaps you could also show the huge technological difference. We know Asia is 5+ years ahead. Perhaps show some insane new cell phone or tv or other technology we would clearly want to have
DarkGo
Profile Joined May 2011
29 Posts
December 14 2011 05:23 GMT
#3
i want you to stop casting please, this is not just me but everyone in the sc2 esports community, thanks

User was temp banned for this post.
NaviListen
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States56 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 05:24:58
December 14 2011 05:24 GMT
#4
Artosis has done a pretty good job with the whole pro-house tour idea. I'd love to see more things about Korea. Tourist attractions or whatever you can think of. Bonus points if you can bring along a pro or two to show you around!

Edit: Oh God scratch my idea, listen to the first guy. I love Korean food.
Hey! Listen!
poorcloud
Profile Joined April 2011
Singapore2748 Posts
December 14 2011 05:25 GMT
#5
On December 14 2011 14:23 DarkGo wrote:
i want you to stop casting please, this is not just me but everyone in the sc2 esports community, thanks


wth is your problem. If you don't have any suggestions, you don't have to contribute. Don't bring hate into every thread thanks.
McKTenor13
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1383 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 05:44:26
December 14 2011 05:26 GMT
#6
Edit: My apologies. Sometimes it's hard to ignore the trolls!

I would like to see the city and the culture more. I heard how great some of the cities in Korea are, but I've never really seen videos of them. Or something like the progamers when they aren't in their teamhouses. At clubs or something. I love what you're doing! Thanks Moletrap!

User was warned for this post
If you can chill. chill. - Liquid'Tyler
mapthesoul
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Trinidad/Tobago429 Posts
December 14 2011 05:29 GMT
#7
On December 14 2011 14:23 DarkGo wrote:
i want you to stop casting please, this is not just me but everyone in the sc2 esports community, thanks

Shut up idiot.

User was temp banned for this post.
Freeheals
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States488 Posts
December 14 2011 05:31 GMT
#8
Maybe something about what foreigners do while they're training in Korea? We always hear about things like loneliness among foreigners in pro houses but we never get to see it for ourselves really. Maybe a day in the life of Idra/Huk

Also, food blogs!
http://www.last.fm/user/Rahdek
kyzers0ze
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Singapore1073 Posts
December 14 2011 05:34 GMT
#9
I want to see (Z)Leenock at school.
8==========))
LlOoKkIi
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Korea (South)473 Posts
December 14 2011 05:34 GMT
#10
Yeah i would love to see some food stuff and more cultural stuff.

I like the idea about the vlog of a korean mall or open airmarket
Korean Highschool Exchange Student. Apink's Eunji #1
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
December 14 2011 05:35 GMT
#11
room salon
Commentator
lokiM
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3407 Posts
December 14 2011 05:36 GMT
#12
Anma
You can't fight the feeling.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
December 14 2011 05:36 GMT
#13
안마
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
OnelightZ
Profile Joined May 2011
England33 Posts
December 14 2011 05:44 GMT
#14
On December 14 2011 14:23 DarkGo wrote:
i want you to stop casting please, this is not just me but everyone in the sc2 esports community, thanks

User was temp banned for this post.


I want you to stop posting crap and be banned, this is not just me but everyone in the sc2 esports community, thanks
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 05:45:45
December 14 2011 05:45 GMT
#15
A CRAZY, BIG, FUCKING HUGE, HYPED, HIGHLY ATTENDED, FESTIVE,

STARCRAFT FINALS between 2 fucking amazing players playing all 7 sets of a Bo7 whose total game time is over 5 hours in real time.

Please

(cmon am i the only one? xD)
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
December 14 2011 05:45 GMT
#16
Haha... I am surprised that people want to know more about food in Korea. Short answer: it's delicious!

Sorry, no I'm not going to do coverage of prostitution here (anma = brothel)
aka Moletrap
Acnologia
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia410 Posts
December 14 2011 05:46 GMT
#17
On December 14 2011 14:34 kyzers0ze wrote:
I want to see (Z)Leenock at school.


Leenock doesn't go to school
♥
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 05:48:22
December 14 2011 05:47 GMT
#18
Oops sorry, this is what Moletrap can bring to us xD

In that case, casting some ladder games (if you see any progamers playing good ones! Don't want ya to waste too much of your precious time hunting for good games)

Or yes, cultural things probably things you like or find fun, funny, or just interesting xD

VODs of ANYTHING boxer related would be my #1 choice though I think. Where he sleeps, how he sleeps, his SCV micro, his bunker rush build orders, him at a public appearance, a picture of an advertisement with him on it, etc. ^^
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Fainty
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2 Posts
December 14 2011 05:50 GMT
#19
Maybe a farfetched idea but I'd love to see some of the professional gamers out in there everyday life.

Maybe invite some of the foreigner pro's in Korea currently out for a lunch or to some tourist destination which you could Vlog, which would also take away the need for any translators.

Things like maybe the Slayers house playing a soccer game, going out to a bar for a drink with Huk, random matches of other games like Street Fighter or WoW of pro's against each other. Maybe even seeing what other games they enjoy playing in their off-time. Recently I watched the video of MVP rapping, things like this that make the pro's seem more human than gods-o-starcraft.

The food idea is also very good but could work out very well with taking maybe some pro's out with you ? Going to some of the pro's favorite place's to eat,drink or just relax outside of their team houses.

These are just things I can think of that stand out a bit from whats already been done which could possibly really draw the interest of fans.
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 05:54:04
December 14 2011 05:51 GMT
#20
Edit - NVM didn't fit with the topic of what moletrap can bring to us.
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Rush vs Light
Afreeca ASL 5849
StarCastTV_EN113
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko196
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8315
Bisu 1841
FanTaSy 1474
Jaedong 611
actioN 587
BeSt 519
Leta 415
Horang2 331
EffOrt 283
Larva 275
[ Show more ]
Zeus 193
Dewaltoss 112
Mong 87
Barracks 74
scan(afreeca) 69
Mind 66
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 56
Free 53
Killer 48
JYJ 39
Aegong 38
Shinee 36
Bale 30
soO 27
sSak 25
Sexy 24
HiyA 16
yabsab 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe202
Counter-Strike
byalli939
Other Games
summit1g8696
singsing1407
olofmeister1008
crisheroes268
Pyrionflax184
KnowMe122
dupreeh51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 95
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1213
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
45m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 45m
Replay Cast
12h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.