• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7619 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 789 Next
Please, if you are not staff, don't answer questions in this thread, even if you think you know the answer.

Also, please take complains about bans, question about TL as a site, etc to the Website Feedback Forum.
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
December 24 2011 06:06 GMT
#1181
this is probably my favorite video, the entire series is pretty good
+ Show Spoiler +
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
December 24 2011 06:15 GMT
#1182
On December 24 2011 00:49 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 23:33 nooboon wrote:
Does anyone still have pictures of Nazgul and Elky modelling in Korea?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
lol

LOL
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
ChaosTerran
Profile Joined August 2011
Austria844 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 15:52:40
December 24 2011 15:51 GMT
#1183
I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask but I really really need help with something.

I was talking with Kennigit about this yesterday and my problem basically is that I don't know my email-adress anymore (it doesnt show in my profile) because I didn't register with my actual email. But I would like to change this now, the problem however is that I can't change my email manually because the password I'm logged in with is the automated password you get when signing up. Right now I'm on auto-login. So I'd need an admin to manually change my email adress to my actual email, I need this because I want to stream on my other computer (stream has already been accepted) but like I said I don't know the email so I can't login there.

Is there any staff member that coul do this for me? I would love you forever, please send me a PM and I would give you my actual email adress so that you can change it.

thank you and merry christmas

edit: kennigit told me that admins can't change email-adresses manually anymore, is this the same for every admin or is there anyone who could change it?
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
December 24 2011 16:43 GMT
#1184
Are you using Firefox? If yes you can see your auto-login password:
Tools > Options > Security > Saved Passwords > Show Saved Passwords
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 24 2011 20:36 GMT
#1185
Have you been naughty or nice this year?
you gotta dance
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 25 2011 02:14 GMT
#1186
On December 25 2011 05:36 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Have you been naughty or nice this year?

I have been neutral. I'm really hoping for aware of the possibility of Moderate Temperature coming down my chimney knocking on my door tonight and giving me presents saying "Hello."
Administrator
ChaosTerran
Profile Joined August 2011
Austria844 Posts
December 25 2011 03:31 GMT
#1187
On December 25 2011 01:43 tofucake wrote:
Are you using Firefox? If yes you can see your auto-login password:
Tools > Options > Security > Saved Passwords > Show Saved Passwords


omg it worked, thank you so much <3
LingBlingMuta
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States382 Posts
December 25 2011 15:38 GMT
#1188
Well I have no idea where else to post this, but Im just curious why Nerchio isn't a featured streamer?
The Gracken shall be re-released... Soon
Opeasy
Profile Joined August 2011
107 Posts
December 25 2011 15:54 GMT
#1189
Dear TL staff!
I have created a build that I really would like to share with terrans in trouble, but i have no idea how to maybe I'm too sleepy when trying to find out, but it is quite difficult please help me out.
Oh, btw, i would like to change my name too, because it makes me sound like a dick
LingBlingMuta
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States382 Posts
December 25 2011 16:27 GMT
#1190
On December 26 2011 00:54 OPeasyWin wrote:
Dear TL staff!
I have created a build that I really would like to share with terrans in trouble, but i have no idea how to maybe I'm too sleepy when trying to find out, but it is quite difficult please help me out.
Oh, btw, i would like to change my name too, because it makes me sound like a dick



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=34

The Gracken shall be re-released... Soon
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
December 25 2011 19:24 GMT
#1191
On December 26 2011 01:27 LingBlingMuta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 00:54 OPeasyWin wrote:
Dear TL staff!
I have created a build that I really would like to share with terrans in trouble, but i have no idea how to maybe I'm too sleepy when trying to find out, but it is quite difficult please help me out.
Oh, btw, i would like to change my name too, because it makes me sound like a dick



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=34


And this too http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=113479
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
December 26 2011 00:53 GMT
#1192
Who can I PM for what an OP requires?
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 26 2011 03:36 GMT
#1193
On December 25 2011 11:14 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2011 05:36 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Have you been naughty or nice this year?

I have been neutral. I'm really hoping for aware of the possibility of Moderate Temperature coming down my chimney knocking on my door tonight and giving me presents saying "Hello."

Chill's visiting you? That sounds like a fun Christmas. :p
you gotta dance
Snorkels
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1015 Posts
December 26 2011 04:39 GMT
#1194
Hello. I tried crawling the forums for an answer, but I couldn't find one, so please bear with me if I'm being slow.

If there a way to filter posts by submitter? In live threads it's fun to read everyone's opinion, but sometimes it is hard to sort the interesting posts from the chaff. I'm wondering if you can filter out posts by users with "less than x posts", "less than x months old", and by blue star.

Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
December 26 2011 04:59 GMT
#1195
There is no such option. Why would you want to filter out people based on post count or join date? Some of our really great contributors have really few posts.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
December 26 2011 05:04 GMT
#1196
On December 26 2011 13:59 Plexa wrote:
There is no such option. Why would you want to filter out people based on post count or join date? Some of our really great contributors have really few posts.


and a lot of high post count people who don't contribute at all.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
December 26 2011 05:10 GMT
#1197
Any plans to change the blue star to "Quality User" instead of "Quality Poster"?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Snorkels
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1015 Posts
December 26 2011 05:25 GMT
#1198
When sorting through 30 pages of a live thread that has a few people in it whose opinions I'm interested in, it can be tedious to track a particular conversation. Was curious if something existed which could be toggled.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
December 26 2011 05:33 GMT
#1199
I normally just control f someone's name if I like their initial post in a thread.
ModeratorGodfather
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
December 26 2011 05:35 GMT
#1200
On December 26 2011 14:33 Manifesto7 wrote:
I normally just control f someone's name if I like their initial post in a thread.

Any idea when you guys are going to add the filter button to all forums? :p

It's so useful.
you gotta dance
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 789 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9428
Rain 3401
Soulkey 358
BeSt 349
soO 330
Soma 324
Stork 318
Rush 224
firebathero 188
Barracks 167
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
Shinee 37
Killer 35
Shine 26
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Sacsri 16
Sharp 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 7
Noble 5
zelot 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4701
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 466
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
gofns31087
singsing899
WinterStarcraft655
Pyrionflax187
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 59
• Sammyuel 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2197
• WagamamaTV104
League of Legends
• Jankos2601
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19m
Patches Events
5h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 19m
OSC
13h 19m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.