• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:02
CEST 03:02
KST 10:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8327 users

Asheville, NC Starcraft Players/Watchers? - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Lucid_Interval
Profile Joined March 2011
United States31 Posts
November 10 2011 16:33 GMT
#41
On November 10 2011 13:39 Gamgee wrote:
Squig is still talking to the bar owner about getting things set for another night, but we're definitely on for Sunday afternoon/evening from 4PMish on :D He should be posting here soon with more info, as well as some even snazzier posters to put up everywhere.


Awesome, I've been checking the threads waiting for news. I'll happily throw some posters up around town again as soon as they come up.
Gamgee
Profile Joined August 2010
United States135 Posts
November 10 2011 20:38 GMT
#42
Oh, and just to clarify, Sunday the 20th for MLG Providence of course, not this upcoming Sunday.
jeb3
Profile Joined September 2010
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-12 01:30:44
November 12 2011 01:18 GMT
#43
Hihi!!!!! Mid Masters Zerg, 23 y.o. live close to downtown Ashville, NC!!!! My place is kinda small for viewing parties, but up for anything SC related. Feel free to PM me!!! Will for sure be there for Providence viewing if I'm not working. Looking forward to meeting yall! Can't believe I missed the Orlando, barcraft >.< ... JeBi.851 btw :D
UNC.jer
Profile Joined January 2011
United States43 Posts
November 12 2011 06:01 GMT
#44
Yo guys, I'm UNCjer.172, a high master protoss... I live in skyland (like 15 minutes outside of Asheville on top of some mountain) during the not school season and at UNC Chapel Hill during school.... I'm totally up for attending events and stuff on Thanksgiving/Winter/Summer breaks. :D
~~ UNCjer
Squig
Profile Joined August 2011
United States15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 00:04:45
November 12 2011 23:22 GMT
#45
Thanks again to everyone who attended our first ever Asheville Barcraft! We were incredibly happy to see almost two dozen of you over the course of the night!

Now on to the Providence business: Sunday, November 20 at 4:00PM we will be hosting Barcraft Asheville for MLG Providence at City Billiards! The finals are scheduled to end at 8:30PM but last event lasted until about 9:30.

This weekend we will be having a giveaway, compliments of Rumble in the Bronze, with prizes including Jinx and ThinkGeek gift certificates, and coaching sessions from some of our better local players!

Once again we would like to say a special thank you to City Billiards for having us!

The Details:

Sunday, November 20 4:00PM-8:30PM

City Billiards, 124 College Street, Asheville, NC 28801, 828-575-2266

How can I help?

Flyers can be downloaded here! Put them up everywhere you can! I have full-color, glossy versions of the flyers on my person. Message me to pick some up! Be sure to upvote the Reddit thread and tell everyone you know!

Contact Info

I can be reached in-game as Squig.999, by email (and Google Talk) at lgarrettiii@gmail.com, on Google+ as Larry Garrett, on Twitter as @MrFreeman and on Team Liquid as Squig. If you have any questions feel free to contact me or pop into the Battle.net chat channel "AshevilleNC"
Gamgee
Profile Joined August 2010
United States135 Posts
November 13 2011 01:17 GMT
#46
Awesome! First page updated, lemme know if I missed anything. Can't wait to get drunk and cheer on another exciting PvP Finals! >:D
MMMig
Profile Joined August 2007
United States80 Posts
November 13 2011 02:25 GMT
#47
Wooo!!! See ya'll there.

SO many Code S players are there.... it's insane.

Wra
Mordoc
Profile Joined April 2011
United States162 Posts
November 13 2011 03:37 GMT
#48
Holy COW!

I didn't know there was a single other person in asheville who played StarCraft!

On a related note, is there an age restriction? I am 17, but would love to go if I could...

On a non-related note, I am the coordinator for a CDS (South Asheville) HSL team, and will be competing, and need more people. Contact me on TL, or in game at Mordoc.638.

Thank you, and we really need more!
Mtndrew
Profile Joined May 2011
United States174 Posts
November 13 2011 04:54 GMT
#49
Sweet poster! I'll give a couple copies to the gaming club at Southwestern CC in Sylva. If i get a chance i'll put a couple up at WCU too.
Squig
Profile Joined August 2011
United States15 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 18:38:23
November 13 2011 05:16 GMT
#50
The venue (during the time we're there) is 18+ unless accompanied by an adult. I assume we count as adults, so I wouldn't worry much.
Lucid_Interval
Profile Joined March 2011
United States31 Posts
November 13 2011 23:07 GMT
#51
Nice work guys! Can't wait to hang out with everyone again, I'll be putting up posters tomorrow afternoon!
Harrow
Profile Joined November 2010
United States245 Posts
November 15 2011 01:48 GMT
#52
Awesome, think I'll be there. Driving up from Spartanburg SC!
jeb3
Profile Joined September 2010
United States27 Posts
November 15 2011 04:59 GMT
#53
Will be there for sure, have to work till around 4 tho, so hopefully I don't miss any epic matches. Looking forward to meeting everybody!
Torie
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 01:10:58
November 15 2011 23:36 GMT
#54
I wish I were closer! I live in Raleigh and Asheville is just too far away. >.<
If anyone lives close to the Raleigh area and wants to get a BC started closer to home, let me know!!

Email: toriexsabino@gmail.com
In game: Veelah.194 (FIXED).
Twitter: @ohheyTorie and FB: /ShoodleShoodle

Follow me on Twitter! /TorieSabino
Squig
Profile Joined August 2011
United States15 Posts
November 16 2011 00:02 GMT
#55
On November 16 2011 08:36 Torie wrote:
I wish I were closer! I live in Raleigh and Asheville is just too far away. >.<
If anyone lives close to the Raleigh area and wants to get a BC started closer to home, let me know!!

Email: toriexsabino@gmail.com
In game: Veelah.192 (that might be wrong... don't hold me to it).
Twitter: @ohheyTorie and FB: /ShoodleShoodle



I thought that there was a Raleigh barcraft already? Maybe there's one in Charlotte?
Torie
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5 Posts
November 16 2011 01:08 GMT
#56
I've looked but nothing too big yet.
There isn't anything official. I looked on the barcraft list and the only town in NC is Asheville.
Follow me on Twitter! /TorieSabino
neo_sporin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States516 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 01:19:11
November 16 2011 01:16 GMT
#57
I will be there...with or without girlfriend in tow. For ONCE i have a sunday off and its basically the best week ever for it to happen.
Currently livei n candler, moving to north asheville in December
Low masters zerg (slumping hard right now)

girlfriend is silver zerg but she hasnt played much lately...

neosporin.833
MMMig
Profile Joined August 2007
United States80 Posts
November 17 2011 04:31 GMT
#58
Asheville is such a zerg city

^_^

banelings for all!

Wra
Squig
Profile Joined August 2011
United States15 Posts
November 21 2011 03:34 GMT
#59
Thank you so much to everyone who came out tonight! We were stunned to see almost thirty of you over the evening!

Thanks again to www.RumbleInTheBronze.com for providing our prizes!

Small town esports fighting!
neo_sporin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States516 Posts
November 21 2011 13:18 GMT
#60
Good times,
I left before the finals because i was tired and new i could get home before the finals actually began. I am sorry i was late...my gf was on the last boss of Final fantasy 8 and it took over an hour to make it through the credits....i was not happy with her
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1829
GuemChi 1604
Artosis 645
910 60
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift3907
Counter-Strike
taco 57
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Other Games
summit1g8711
shahzam631
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0350
PiGStarcraft280
Maynarde145
CosmosSc2 40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP73
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 59m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.