• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9207 users

Anna Prosser for Miss USA - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 63 Next
Religion threads are banned on TL. Further derailment will be met with immediate permanent bans.
echO [W]
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1495 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-12 00:09:30
May 12 2011 00:09 GMT
#161
On May 12 2011 07:48 moltenlead wrote:
10x times a day? Wow. Can R1ch just make a bookmarklet or script we can use?

Gogogo R1CH! I would imagine her numbers would shoot through if it was automatic, and done by the SC community hahaha.
"Or a school bus over a bunch of kids" - Tasteless --- “A man's errors are his portals of discovery.” - James Joyce
Leporello
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2845 Posts
May 12 2011 00:09 GMT
#162
On May 12 2011 09:05 Megaliskuu wrote:
Hey guys look at me I'm gonna vote for someone else cuz I'm cool and different you see this? LOOK AT ME PLZ


You know how I said I'd vote for Anna tomorrow in my previous post?

I lied. I'm not going to do that.
Big water
T0fuuu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia2275 Posts
May 12 2011 00:30 GMT
#163
On May 12 2011 08:34 Phaded wrote:
The 10 votes a day is a lockout based on email. You can easily vote more if you wanted to. Did about 30 votes before I got bored of typing in captchas

lol I got to about 6 captchas and a screwup before I stopped. Captchas make me rage ):
Rasun
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States787 Posts
May 12 2011 00:45 GMT
#164
On May 12 2011 07:48 CurLy[] wrote:
Odd picture choice as many others have said...

I think it really doesnt do her justice


Yeah Anna is a super beautiful girl, I've seen a lot better pictures of her, i'll echo you in that that one doesn't quite do her justice.
"People need to just settle the fuck down!"- Djwheat <3
mprs
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2933 Posts
May 12 2011 00:50 GMT
#165
On May 12 2011 06:33 Fenrax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 05:16 tofucake wrote:
On May 12 2011 05:14 Ottoxlol wrote:
Why ppl get warned because they dont like her?

People aren't being warned for disliking her, they are being warned for being obnoxious about disliking her. They could more easily not post than to go out of their way to insult her.


I was one of the people who got a warning and I don't think it was justified. A model contest is exclusively about judging how a person looks so I did just that with the photo of her in the OP. And yes, it is very shallow to judge a person by his or her outward appearance but that is the way a model contest goes. I did that in a neutral way without even being close to being obnoxious or insulting.
The only insult I have seen was inside the warning PM from an anonymous moderator.

The OP also did not say that non-positive (I wasn't even negative) feedback is not welcome so I falsely assumed that it was one of those threads in which more than one opinion on the main topic was allowed.


This isn't a Miss USA thread. This is a "help Anna win Miss USA thread". If you are in a LR thread for a SC2 match, you can criticize a player. But you can't go into a fan-club and shit on him. So in that sense you are wrong.

Regardless, I thought it was US only voters when I saw "State" but there is Country right under it. Voted 10 times and will vote 10 times every day 5 minutes worth it.

<3 Anna
We talkin about PRACTICE
LanTAs
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1091 Posts
May 12 2011 00:54 GMT
#166
I'm voting for no one but her, hell i barely vote for Miss America, but we barely have any girls in the SC2 community always there actively supporting the SC2 proscene =0 we need moar.

ANNA FIGHTING!
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
May 12 2011 01:01 GMT
#167
On May 11 2011 23:22 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2011 22:44 GreEny K wrote:
Ohio is looking good :D


Based solely on the first picture you see I put Georgia/Iowa at the top.
Utah's picture really grabs your attention... it's the eyes or something.

On topic: Anna looks the nicest and would be the person I'd want to hang out with The rest look either distant or shallow. Just the apperanaces of one picture, I know!

Edit: On further reflection I may have been influenced by Georgia's choice of shirts. I would say Iowa has the prettiest face.


Damn, Idaho is only 20!! I could so get that...
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
InToTheWannaB
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4770 Posts
May 12 2011 01:10 GMT
#168
voted gl
When the spirit is not altogether slain, great loss teaches men and women to desire greatly, both for themselves and for others.
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-12 01:25:34
May 12 2011 01:12 GMT
#169
Anna's picture on the Miss USA page doesn't do her justice imo.

Miss USA is not judged solely based on beauty but also interviews. So if you feel guilty for voting based on appearance vote for Anna based on all the interviews she has done and her comments on the SC community in things like State of the Game or her thread.

The voting also only ensures Anna makes it to the semi final not to the top. So if the judges think she isn't pretty or has a bad interview Anna will still lose.

novabossa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States350 Posts
May 12 2011 01:17 GMT
#170
Voted ^^
Rachel: First game. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Dark Templar. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Countered. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Were you worried? oGsMC: What?
MintBerryCrunch
Profile Joined February 2011
United States73 Posts
May 12 2011 01:19 GMT
#171
For some reason this reminded me of the whole Klazart book event xD. Voted ofc.
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
May 12 2011 01:21 GMT
#172
I thought these threads werent allowed?
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-12 01:25:28
May 12 2011 01:24 GMT
#173
On May 11 2011 23:14 Skilledblob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2011 23:08 GG.NoRe wrote:
Im sorry i dont know the history...

how is she involved in TL?



she shaves Incontrols hair on his bear back

I dont understand why americans are so into beauty pageants

That makes two of us
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
May 12 2011 01:26 GMT
#174
On May 12 2011 10:21 floor exercise wrote:
I thought these threads werent allowed?



Its inc's wife and shes done a bit for interviews and being incs wife?

An sc candidature for miss america I'm voteing 10 a day.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
May 12 2011 01:27 GMT
#175
I voted twice. If I get bored later, I may vote a few more times.
Tennet
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1458 Posts
May 12 2011 01:28 GMT
#176
On May 12 2011 10:26 sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 10:21 floor exercise wrote:
I thought these threads werent allowed?



Its inc's wife and shes done a bit for interviews and being incs wife?

An sc candidature for miss america I'm voteing 10 a day.

they aren't married, just dating and I voted.
"The harder it gets, the more you need to focus on the basics." - Seo Gyung Jong
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
May 12 2011 01:37 GMT
#177
Go Unc!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
May 12 2011 01:40 GMT
#178
When I competed in Miss Oregon this year, my director tried to get me to take "enjoys video games" out of my competition resume...but I wouldn't.



wow, she's a total baller. need moar women like that :D
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Yamulo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2096 Posts
May 12 2011 01:41 GMT
#179
She did some really good interviews for TL for mlg Dallas (the finals). Also she earns a vote because of state of the game =P.
~~~Liquid Fighting (SC2)~~~
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
May 12 2011 01:45 GMT
#180
Waagh good luck Anna! :D
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 685
ProTech144
UpATreeSC 117
JuggernautJason55
MindelVK 27
Nina 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 117
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 302
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1524
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu623
Other Games
FrodaN3008
B2W.Neo595
Beastyqt571
mouzStarbuck449
Livibee191
ToD165
KnowMe135
C9.Mang0134
Trikslyr89
RotterdaM86
Mew2King38
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur811
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 3m
Replay Cast
3h 48m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.