• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10086 users

Anna Prosser for Miss USA - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 63 Next
Religion threads are banned on TL. Further derailment will be met with immediate permanent bans.
Humdrum
Profile Joined July 2010
40 Posts
June 06 2011 23:52 GMT
#701
On June 07 2011 07:26 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 07:10 Humdrum wrote:
Sorry Anna, I voted for Georgia out of pure instinct. I don't know what happened. Pretty sure I just blacked out from hotness. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to walk near traffic to prevent a chain of car accidents.

That is a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

She's magically babelicious.

She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called "babia majora".

If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.


Googling "Miss Georgia 2011" must have given me pictures of the wrong person, because I don't even find her attractive whatsoever. And I'm not talking "for a celebrity, she's not cute" I'm talking "in general, she's not cute."

Reallllllly unattractive face.




It's called supporting members of your community.


http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/profile/585148/year:2011/

You're welcome. If you still hold this opinion you're either 1)Will Smith 2)asexual or 3)there is no third option.
lorkac
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2297 Posts
June 07 2011 00:03 GMT
#702
On June 07 2011 08:52 diehilde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 07:10 Humdrum wrote:
Sorry Anna, I voted for Georgia out of pure instinct. I don't know what happened. Pretty sure I just blacked out from hotness. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to walk near traffic to prevent a chain of car accidents.

That is a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

She's magically babelicious.

She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called "babia majora".

If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.

LOL Id like to see you trying to pick up women ^^

Picking up women is easy with the right leverage.
By the truth we are undone. Life is a dream. Tis waking that kills us. He who robs us of our dreams robs us of our life --Orlando: A Biography
Sooji
Profile Joined November 2010
United States121 Posts
June 07 2011 00:08 GMT
#703
On June 07 2011 09:03 lorkac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 08:52 diehilde wrote:
On June 07 2011 07:10 Humdrum wrote:
Sorry Anna, I voted for Georgia out of pure instinct. I don't know what happened. Pretty sure I just blacked out from hotness. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to walk near traffic to prevent a chain of car accidents.

That is a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

She's magically babelicious.

She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called "babia majora".

If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.

LOL Id like to see you trying to pick up women ^^

Picking up women is easy with the right leverage.


I got the biggest, stupidest smile when i read that last line, lmao
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
June 07 2011 02:08 GMT
#704
On June 07 2011 09:08 Sooji wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 09:03 lorkac wrote:
On June 07 2011 08:52 diehilde wrote:
On June 07 2011 07:10 Humdrum wrote:
Sorry Anna, I voted for Georgia out of pure instinct. I don't know what happened. Pretty sure I just blacked out from hotness. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to walk near traffic to prevent a chain of car accidents.

That is a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

She's magically babelicious.

She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called "babia majora".

If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.

LOL Id like to see you trying to pick up women ^^

Picking up women is easy with the right leverage.


I got the biggest, stupidest smile when i read that last line, lmao

Crowbar, check. What's next?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
June 07 2011 02:41 GMT
#705
She gots all my votes ^^ gl anna =D
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
Vearo
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada168 Posts
June 07 2011 02:52 GMT
#706
Best of luck to you!
"Smooth as Pie" - Day[9]
daz
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Canada643 Posts
June 07 2011 03:49 GMT
#707
On June 07 2011 08:52 Humdrum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 07:26 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 07 2011 07:10 Humdrum wrote:
Sorry Anna, I voted for Georgia out of pure instinct. I don't know what happened. Pretty sure I just blacked out from hotness. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to walk near traffic to prevent a chain of car accidents.

That is a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

She's magically babelicious.

She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called "babia majora".

If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.


Googling "Miss Georgia 2011" must have given me pictures of the wrong person, because I don't even find her attractive whatsoever. And I'm not talking "for a celebrity, she's not cute" I'm talking "in general, she's not cute."

Reallllllly unattractive face.




It's called supporting members of your community.


http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/profile/585148/year:2011/

You're welcome. If you still hold this opinion you're either 1)Will Smith 2)asexual or 3)there is no third option.


I am neither Will Smith nor asexual and I have to say shes really not attractive. I see 100 better looking girls every day at work in the mall
Some eat to remember, some smash to forget. 2009msl.com
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
June 07 2011 04:28 GMT
#708
Just voted. Being #1 isn't just about appearances.
Support your esport!
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
June 07 2011 04:34 GMT
#709
On June 07 2011 12:49 daz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 08:52 Humdrum wrote:
On June 07 2011 07:26 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 07 2011 07:10 Humdrum wrote:
Sorry Anna, I voted for Georgia out of pure instinct. I don't know what happened. Pretty sure I just blacked out from hotness. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to walk near traffic to prevent a chain of car accidents.

That is a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

She's magically babelicious.

She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called "babia majora".

If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.


Googling "Miss Georgia 2011" must have given me pictures of the wrong person, because I don't even find her attractive whatsoever. And I'm not talking "for a celebrity, she's not cute" I'm talking "in general, she's not cute."

Reallllllly unattractive face.




It's called supporting members of your community.


http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/profile/585148/year:2011/

You're welcome. If you still hold this opinion you're either 1)Will Smith 2)asexual or 3)there is no third option.


I am neither Will Smith nor asexual and I have to say shes really not attractive. I see 100 better looking girls every day at work in the mall

Some people find airbrushing really appealing.

gl Anna!
#TeamBuLba
methematics
Profile Joined August 2010
United States392 Posts
June 07 2011 05:11 GMT
#710
On June 07 2011 07:07 iuvenalis wrote:
Has anyone pics of her feet in high heels?


wow. I loled because i think hes joking, if not thats kinda . . ..
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
June 07 2011 12:37 GMT
#711
Connecticut, definitely Connecticut...

Still voted for you Anna, best of luck!

KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
June 07 2011 12:48 GMT
#712
Oh wow, Maryland looks real nice. It's also my home state :3
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
June 07 2011 13:06 GMT
#713
most of the girls look completely different in the swimsuit shots compared to their 'main' photo. anna looks a lot better but some of the girls look a lot worse D:
BlueSpace
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2182 Posts
June 07 2011 13:08 GMT
#714
On June 07 2011 12:49 daz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 08:52 Humdrum wrote:
On June 07 2011 07:26 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 07 2011 07:10 Humdrum wrote:
Sorry Anna, I voted for Georgia out of pure instinct. I don't know what happened. Pretty sure I just blacked out from hotness. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to walk near traffic to prevent a chain of car accidents.

That is a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

She's magically babelicious.

She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called "babia majora".

If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.


Googling "Miss Georgia 2011" must have given me pictures of the wrong person, because I don't even find her attractive whatsoever. And I'm not talking "for a celebrity, she's not cute" I'm talking "in general, she's not cute."

Reallllllly unattractive face.




It's called supporting members of your community.


http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/profile/585148/year:2011/

You're welcome. If you still hold this opinion you're either 1)Will Smith 2)asexual or 3)there is no third option.


I am neither Will Smith nor asexual and I have to say shes really not attractive. I see 100 better looking girls every day at work in the mall


Could I please have the address of this mall? Also what do they sell there? Is it a special mall to serve the need of top-models?
Probe1: "Because people are opinionated and love to share their thoughts. Then they read someone else agree with them and get their opinion confused with fact."
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
June 07 2011 13:42 GMT
#715
On June 07 2011 22:06 turdburgler wrote:
most of the girls look completely different in the swimsuit shots compared to their 'main' photo. anna looks a lot better but some of the girls look a lot worse D:


There's a hell of a lot of spray tanning going on by the look of it.

Zinnwaldite
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1567 Posts
June 07 2011 13:49 GMT
#716
On June 07 2011 08:52 Humdrum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 07:26 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 07 2011 07:10 Humdrum wrote:
Sorry Anna, I voted for Georgia out of pure instinct. I don't know what happened. Pretty sure I just blacked out from hotness. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to walk near traffic to prevent a chain of car accidents.

That is a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

She's magically babelicious.

She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called "babia majora".

If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.


Googling "Miss Georgia 2011" must have given me pictures of the wrong person, because I don't even find her attractive whatsoever. And I'm not talking "for a celebrity, she's not cute" I'm talking "in general, she's not cute."

Reallllllly unattractive face.




It's called supporting members of your community.


http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/profile/585148/year:2011/

You're welcome. If you still hold this opinion you're either 1)Will Smith 2)asexual or 3)there is no third option.


OMFG!!!!!! I'M WILL SMITH!!! :O :O :O :O how can this be!!!!,, i'm filthy rich without even knowing it :O:O:O:O:O:O:O

OOOHH SNAP!!!,, my son is the KARATE KID!!! fuck yeah!!!

i'm the fucking FRESH PRINCE!!!

You've helped me figure out who i really am,, thank you sir,,
We promise with a view to hope, but the reason to "accomplish" what we promised would be fear.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 07 2011 13:57 GMT
#717
On June 07 2011 08:00 101toss wrote:
Voted.

Breast of luck!

Hahahaha

Also looks like Anna gave the critics the picture they were clamoring for.

Good luck!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
DukeCanada
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada64 Posts
June 07 2011 13:59 GMT
#718
Anna fighting!
"All the worlds a stage"
Svartstol
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden171 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 14:26:15
June 07 2011 14:25 GMT
#719
Oh didn't know what she looked like before >.< At least i got a good first impression lol
I would have voted but I'm not sure it will do any difference since I'm swedish
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
June 07 2011 14:45 GMT
#720
On June 07 2011 12:49 daz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 08:52 Humdrum wrote:
On June 07 2011 07:26 FabledIntegral wrote:
On June 07 2011 07:10 Humdrum wrote:
Sorry Anna, I voted for Georgia out of pure instinct. I don't know what happened. Pretty sure I just blacked out from hotness. Seriously, she shouldn't be allowed to walk near traffic to prevent a chain of car accidents.

That is a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

She's magically babelicious.

She tested very high on the stroke-ability scale.

She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

She's a robo-babe. In Latin she would be called "babia majora".

If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln.


Googling "Miss Georgia 2011" must have given me pictures of the wrong person, because I don't even find her attractive whatsoever. And I'm not talking "for a celebrity, she's not cute" I'm talking "in general, she's not cute."

Reallllllly unattractive face.




It's called supporting members of your community.


http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/profile/585148/year:2011/

You're welcome. If you still hold this opinion you're either 1)Will Smith 2)asexual or 3)there is no third option.


I am neither Will Smith nor asexual and I have to say shes really not attractive. I see 100 better looking girls every day at work in the mall


Come on guys just vote for her. Who cares if you find someone more attractive or whatever. It's not like this tournament is an important part of your life, but it is for one of our friends in the starcraft community.
Stop being a total dick and going "pft I pick up hotter women than that every weekend, I work as a mall cop and look like my face is actually made of bacon".
You just sound like a pathetic jerk with an incredible need for attention.
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings98
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
ProTech123
SpeCial 101
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 22
Bale 20
Dota 2
monkeys_forever422
canceldota168
NeuroSwarm134
League of Legends
Doublelift4123
Counter-Strike
taco 0
Other Games
summit1g6638
JimRising 451
C9.Mang0388
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick729
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP72
• poizon28 36
• davetesta18
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1015
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 37m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.