• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:54
CEST 02:54
KST 09:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8528 users

University of Queensland Starcraft Society - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-18 07:44:01
March 18 2011 07:33 GMT
#201
On March 18 2011 15:14 Suc wrote:
So do you wanna make the fb group or should I?
details in pm


Yeh you can make it if you want so we can share the workload (ill manage this thread, you manage the fb group?).
Senjougahara Fascination
trakAus
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia30 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-18 07:38:27
March 18 2011 07:36 GMT
#202
My two friends Aussiemick(griffith, brother) and Instance(QUT) would like to come along too. btw my actual gamer tag is TRAK not trakaus lol
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 18 2011 07:41 GMT
#203
On March 18 2011 16:36 trakAus wrote:
My two friends Aussiemick(griffith, brother) and Instance(QUT) would like to come along too. btw my actual gamer tag is TRAK not trakaus lol


Ill change the OP accordingly, thanks!
Senjougahara Fascination
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 18 2011 11:36 GMT
#204
On March 18 2011 16:33 ChaoticBlack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2011 15:14 Suc wrote:
So do you wanna make the fb group or should I?
details in pm


Yeh you can make it if you want so we can share the workload (ill manage this thread, you manage the fb group?).

Good thinking 99
Birkses
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia24 Posts
March 18 2011 12:12 GMT
#205
Sorry gents couldn't make it on time to sign up, but I'm still definitely down for joining
paffu
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1 Post
March 18 2011 12:41 GMT
#206
has the fb group been made yet?
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-18 13:22:47
March 18 2011 13:13 GMT
#207
BOOM: invite everyone you know who expressed interest/would want to join
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_207794662566070

edit: 4 minutes and 20 members lol
edit2: OP this shiz when you see it please :D
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 18 2011 13:28 GMT
#208
On March 18 2011 22:13 Suc wrote:
BOOM: invite everyone you know who expressed interest/would want to join
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_207794662566070

edit: 4 minutes and 20 members lol
edit2: OP this shiz when you see it please :D


Np homes
Senjougahara Fascination
zoOv
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia269 Posts
March 18 2011 23:27 GMT
#209
Ehh I quit SC2 after uni started but my friend invited me to the FB group so I followed the TL thread back to here.. good memories =P

Any fellow Master League players from UQ?
Terror Australis :: [TA] :: Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
March 18 2011 23:51 GMT
#210
On March 19 2011 08:27 zoOv wrote:
Ehh I quit SC2 after uni started but my friend invited me to the FB group so I followed the TL thread back to here.. good memories =P

Any fellow Master League players from UQ?

I'm master league.... on NA ^^;;
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
March 19 2011 01:08 GMT
#211
Joined the group :D
u gotta sk8
DarthXX
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia998 Posts
March 19 2011 01:31 GMT
#212
I was looking for a group like this on market day, closest I found was the Game Club, but they mostly play Dota. I'm totally down for this club

1st year Law Student at UQ.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 19 2011 01:41 GMT
#213
On March 19 2011 10:31 DarthXX wrote:
I was looking for a group like this on market day, closest I found was the Game Club, but they mostly play Dota. I'm totally down for this club

1st year Law Student at UQ.


I searched for a sc society in market day but couldnt find aany so I just searched TL and only found the Syd societies and they just told me to start the UQ one
Senjougahara Fascination
DarthXX
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia998 Posts
March 19 2011 02:27 GMT
#214
On March 19 2011 10:41 ChaoticBlack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2011 10:31 DarthXX wrote:
I was looking for a group like this on market day, closest I found was the Game Club, but they mostly play Dota. I'm totally down for this club

1st year Law Student at UQ.


I searched for a sc society in market day but couldnt find aany so I just searched TL and only found the Syd societies and they just told me to start the UQ one


Glad to see someone take the initiative, something I don't have , are all meet-ups going to be on weekends? Just the way my classes fall, I have more free time during the week than on the weekends.
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 19 2011 02:42 GMT
#215
On March 19 2011 11:27 DarthXX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2011 10:41 ChaoticBlack wrote:
On March 19 2011 10:31 DarthXX wrote:
I was looking for a group like this on market day, closest I found was the Game Club, but they mostly play Dota. I'm totally down for this club

1st year Law Student at UQ.


I searched for a sc society in market day but couldnt find aany so I just searched TL and only found the Syd societies and they just told me to start the UQ one


Glad to see someone take the initiative, something I don't have , are all meet-ups going to be on weekends? Just the way my classes fall, I have more free time during the week than on the weekends.


I was talking with Andrew on Facebook and it seems there are a lot of people that wont have time on the weekend.
I'm not sure what to do with the first meeting yet. I wanna try to get the most people to attend but you obviously cant please everybody thats why I created the poll. Ill see if anyone has any qualms about having the meeting on Monday night.
Senjougahara Fascination
jeeneeus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1168 Posts
March 19 2011 02:45 GMT
#216
You should probably put a time so people have a better idea if they can('t) make it. Also, what about the people who voted already, but actually prefer Monday? Is there any way to just make a new poll altogether?
DarthXX
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia998 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-19 02:46:48
March 19 2011 02:45 GMT
#217
I can probably make the meeting this coming weekend no problem, but if its a regular thing on the weekends I'll probably have to miss out on a few.

edit: Monday evening works well too, I have classes until 6pm and none on tuesday
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 19 2011 05:25 GMT
#218
I'll rebuild the poll now with approximate times (times depend on availability)
Senjougahara Fascination
zoOv
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia269 Posts
March 19 2011 05:38 GMT
#219
Oops forgot to put my in-game name down.

TAStorm and 2nd year at UQ.
Terror Australis :: [TA] :: Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard
ChaoticBlack
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia288 Posts
March 19 2011 05:40 GMT
#220
On March 19 2011 14:38 zoOv wrote:
Oops forgot to put my in-game name down.

TAStorm and 2nd year at UQ.

Another member of the TA Clan ^^ Pow helped me heaps in my game haha
Senjougahara Fascination
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 601
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 196
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox396
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam636
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.