
RTS
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
![]() RTS | ||
|
tGFuRy
United States537 Posts
| ||
|
NorwegianRage
United States71 Posts
| ||
|
Atarirocks
36 Posts
Also I would be willing to help! ( it might be a little hard I am a "young-in") If there is anything I could help you do (even if I am "young") let me know! Atarirocks2@yahoo.com *I am not to young, but younger than most* | ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
I'm very excited for this so far a great response from people. I will keep people posted on opportunities too help out :-D Thanks! RTS | ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
RTS | ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
Thanks! RTS | ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
Thanks again, RTS | ||
|
nushlong
United States7 Posts
| ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
| ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
Thanks, RTS | ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
| ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
Hope to see many of you there! RTS routinetrafficstop@gmail.com | ||
|
Zeddicus
United States239 Posts
The Tea Garden on Grand 1692 Grand Ave Saint Paul, MN 55105 http://tinyurl.com/4tyd9ee | ||
|
nushlong
United States7 Posts
I have a concert to attend @7:00 pm, but I plan to be there as soon as I am done. So, I should be there about 8:30 for the meeting, unless the concert goes over. Nushlong | ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
![]() and zeddicus that is the one! Its very close to Macalaster College. | ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
Hope to see a lot of you there! RTS | ||
|
tnkted
United States1359 Posts
<--- blue & white shirt | ||
|
routinetrafficstop
United States180 Posts
for anyone who has interest in our events please check out our google group... email me for the link routinetrafficstop@gmail.com RTS edit: I decided to make our group public so feel free to join here if you want to help out planning this event/attending/have questions about the event. | ||
|
Zeddicus
United States239 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Free Jaedong BeSt Horang2 Soma firebathero Zeus Last Hyun [ Show more ] Other Games gofns35059 singsing2371 B2W.Neo491 byalli344 Pyrionflax308 ToD152 DeMusliM129 QueenE52 Liquid`VortiX4 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20 • Gemini_19 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|