• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10765 users

DC LAN #4 @ Cyberground ($1000 in cash prizes) - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
March 08 2011 23:18 GMT
#161
snowball? I don't get it.
Zyori.tv
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States770 Posts
March 09 2011 00:16 GMT
#162
Haha snowball is the mic he uses. Its very popular, how have you not heard of this :p
http://www.zyori.tv Twitter: @ZyoriTV
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 09 2011 00:26 GMT
#163
[image loading]

Widely considered the best amateur microphone around.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
March 09 2011 00:28 GMT
#164
On March 09 2011 09:16 HyperCrew wrote:
Haha snowball is the mic he uses. Its very popular, how have you not heard of this :p


I'm bronze league when it comes to casting stuff liek that. I've never even set up a stream b4.

I just play all day.
Corrupt61587
Profile Joined September 2009
United States366 Posts
March 09 2011 16:46 GMT
#165
Hey, Mr. Fool is there a cut-off date for sign-ups or just a Max player count?
MotleyJu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States11 Posts
March 09 2011 17:52 GMT
#166
I sent an email to the address but my name hasn't shown up on the list, so I just want to make sure I'm signed up! MotleyJu.861. Looking forward to it!
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
March 10 2011 02:55 GMT
#167
On March 10 2011 01:46 Corrupt61587 wrote:
Hey, Mr. Fool is there a cut-off date for sign-ups or just a Max player count?


Not gonna have a cutoff really, on Sunday I'm going to set up initial groups but I'll keep taking signups till the day before.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 10 2011 04:05 GMT
#168
I wanna make the groups this time.

Let me do it!

8 groups of x people on signup?
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
GenoZStriker
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2914 Posts
March 10 2011 04:12 GMT
#169
I think we can learn from the HyperCrew guys and have all the group matches and maybe maps set so the players get there, add their opponents and play. Goes much faster ^_^.
eSports Prodigy & Illuminati member.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 10 2011 08:16 GMT
#170
Yeah, the only problem with that though is that it gets a little difficult to accommodate walk-ins (we usually have tons) and no-shows.

Faster is good, but I'm more of the mindset "don't fix what ain't broke"
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Corrupt61587
Profile Joined September 2009
United States366 Posts
March 10 2011 15:15 GMT
#171
If it ain't broke you didn't morph enough banelings.

Maybe a walk-in / tentative group to help alleviate some randomness? Like you said though if things have worked out thus far it should be fine
Ipp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States456 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-10 15:37:53
March 10 2011 15:35 GMT
#172
Yes, I will be there and streaming... Hopefully I'm there early but as fate would have it, I think GSL Finals are the morning of the LAN again T.T

Also my snowball is on a boomstand. Pardon the mess, very old picture I had on my phone for some reason.

[image loading]
http://youtube.com/RageQuitTV
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 10 2011 16:49 GMT
#173
Ipp you need to take to some home renovators (I heard hooktits can help you out) about getting your house to be back on even keel, must be annoying having to bolt down everything so taht it doesn't slide off at 45 degrees.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
March 10 2011 16:59 GMT
#174
looks like ur passing me in posts today zlasher, or tomorrow...

I'm glad so I can finally stop hearing about it...next up start bugging chris when u'll pass him rofl.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 10 2011 17:21 GMT
#175
If I don't pass you today I won't pass you til mid next week since I'm not sure if I'll have internet while at PAX East lol.

I'll bug Chris and Storr next <3
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Corrupt61587
Profile Joined September 2009
United States366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-10 17:40:42
March 10 2011 17:37 GMT
#176
If you count the pm/post count of Chris's trolling-sprees you will never pass him!


Edit: oh and if you ever get close I will just point him in the direction of a "bw is dead" thread and his post count will skyrocket!
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
March 10 2011 17:47 GMT
#177
Interested.
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
March 10 2011 17:55 GMT
#178
DUDE YES SPRING BREAK

might be coming. ke ke.
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 10 2011 18:41 GMT
#179
I'll be able to go to dinner since I'm off work at 6, Chris said he can pick me up. :o
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 10 2011 18:41 GMT
#180
On March 11 2011 01:49 ZlaSHeR wrote:
Ipp you need to take to some home renovators (I heard hooktits can help you out) about getting your house to be back on even keel, must be annoying having to bolt down everything so taht it doesn't slide off at 45 degrees.


Ipp is officially a better man than all of us, for living in a sideways house. Congrats.


And good news everyone, I don't have to leave until the 20th. And maybe for Dubai afterwards for some more fancy work.

Woot.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 266
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21465
Calm 2208
Shuttle 344
White-Ra 181
Mini 172
ZZZero.O 120
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5612
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1503
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4481
Liquid`Hasu600
Other Games
summit1g5977
Liquid`RaSZi2361
fl0m1478
FrodaN1316
olofmeister877
B2W.Neo809
RotterdaM716
crisheroes344
Beastyqt332
Livibee212
Pyrionflax184
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1699
• Shiphtur699
• WagamamaTV349
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 54m
Replay Cast
2h 54m
OSC
15h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.