• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11998 users

DC LAN #4 @ Cyberground ($1000 in cash prizes) - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Corrupt61587
Profile Joined September 2009
United States366 Posts
March 14 2011 14:40 GMT
#201
Does this mean I should only practice on mlg meta because no one will pick anything else for group stages?
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
March 14 2011 14:51 GMT
#202
On March 14 2011 13:22 CaucasianAsian wrote:
I'm so tired of these beta tournaments. I guess I'll show up and chill with all of you nerds. I don't think im going to be playing though. Nokorat I can give you a ride.


I'll bring my laptop and play BW with u
Corrupt61587
Profile Joined September 2009
United States366 Posts
March 14 2011 14:54 GMT
#203
Oh when I get knocked out in my first 3 games I'll play bw with you too, Chris!

You like stomping all over D- scrubs, right?
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
March 14 2011 15:10 GMT
#204
I'll be bringing my laptop and probably playing LoL.

Any other LoL nerds should troll ladder with me when they get knocked out of the tourney! Captain teemo, ON DUTY
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
RebelMusic
Profile Joined January 2011
United States66 Posts
March 14 2011 15:17 GMT
#205
as long as people are discussing laptop's i feel i should mention i'll be bringin mine too so save me a spot at the table! though i guess really i dont even technically need it as i generally dont get passed the group stage, ha!..maybe if i go in-base hatch : O *insert intimidating music here*
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 14 2011 18:05 GMT
#206
If I had time to sit down and play LoL I would!

My first game ever, it would be fun. Some guys from my clan were playing and they convinced our leader/manager guy to play, he was playing as someone (no idea his name) but he was really drunk and the rest of the night he kept talking like the guy did.

Was some guy who insulted you every time you told him to do something. So he'd be like "UPDATE THE WEBSITE YOU SLACKER MOTHERFUCKER." Was hilarious. Good times.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Janitor
Profile Joined November 2010
United States227 Posts
March 14 2011 20:43 GMT
#207
Woot woot! this weekend! Looking forward to it!
Hyper Crew's Caster: www.hypercrew.com ~~Janitor
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 15 2011 00:01 GMT
#208
On March 15 2011 03:05 Torenhire wrote:
If I had time to sit down and play LoL I would!

dont do it
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
GenoZStriker
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2914 Posts
March 15 2011 00:24 GMT
#209
On March 15 2011 00:10 Haemonculus wrote:
I'll be bringing my laptop and probably playing LoL.

Any other LoL nerds should troll ladder with me when they get knocked out of the tourney! Captain teemo, ON DUTY

I'll get on one of those PC's and play LoL with you. I'm terrible
eSports Prodigy & Illuminati member.
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
March 15 2011 00:36 GMT
#210
We're using MLG maps? This changes everything completely. My TvT are gonna take 2 hrs instead of the usual 1. Curse you luckyfool.
Sup
GenoZStriker
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2914 Posts
March 15 2011 01:07 GMT
#211
On March 15 2011 09:36 avilo wrote:
We're using MLG maps? This changes everything completely. My TvT are gonna take 2 hrs instead of the usual 1. Curse you luckyfool.

:O SHIT! Guess that's not going to happen now.
eSports Prodigy & Illuminati member.
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
March 15 2011 01:17 GMT
#212
i told my self i was gunna find some time to practice so i would at least make it outta group stages but the event is one week away and i still have probably only played like 3 games in the last 3 weeks and they were all in one day (-_-)
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
sLiMpoweR
Profile Joined March 2009
United States430 Posts
March 15 2011 01:20 GMT
#213
i decided to switch to toss today so ill be playing toss at lan ^^
Team aMg
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 15 2011 01:23 GMT
#214
Yay one more Toss at the LAN \o/

Rob was like F your groups you're taking too long.

So direct hate to him!
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 03:34:47
March 15 2011 03:26 GMT
#215
groups up, we need more signups! I know we can do better than this I want 6 man groups all around!

We should advance 3 from each group regardless imo.

and mlg is the map pool but we'll make an avilo exception...avilo is only allowed to play on steppes of war... Even avilo tvt's on steppes take over an hour. lol jk
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 11:11:38
March 15 2011 11:10 GMT
#216
Personally I think we should remove testbug because its a relatively unknown map, BUT i will not complain because for once you included scrap station without having to have people yell at you. Hell, you even took out steppes! I'm so proud of you rob.

<3

Edit: Also I know that MLG Shakuras only has 2 spawn locations but what is the difference between like.. MLG Metal and regular Metal?
beep beep boop
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 15 2011 12:16 GMT
#217
On March 15 2011 20:10 Nokarot wrote:
Personally I think we should remove testbug because its a relatively unknown map, BUT i will not complain because for once you included scrap station without having to have people yell at you. Hell, you even took out steppes! I'm so proud of you rob.

<3

Edit: Also I know that MLG Shakuras only has 2 spawn locations but what is the difference between like.. MLG Metal and regular Metal?


Ramp building blockers, and no close positions, I think. Not 100% sure on that.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Corrupt61587
Profile Joined September 2009
United States366 Posts
March 15 2011 13:37 GMT
#218
Hmmm I see a shiver in my group. Does this mean one of my group stage matches will be in LoL?!
deepfield1
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States373 Posts
March 15 2011 13:41 GMT
#219
God - is it too late to learn PvT? I think I played 8 TvTs last time.

SIGH
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
March 15 2011 14:16 GMT
#220
On March 15 2011 22:37 Corrupt61587 wrote:
Hmmm I see a shiver in my group. Does this mean one of my group stage matches will be in LoL?!

o.O; I didn't think I signed up, LOL
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1265
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1265
ByuN 490
TKL 448
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 163
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps381
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3838
Liquid`Hasu522
MindelVK8
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2006
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo774
olofmeister741
Khaldor438
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes180
Mew2King72
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
angryscii 14
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach53
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV573
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur675
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h
Replay Cast
4h
OSC
17h
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.