• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:33
CEST 16:33
KST 23:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8577 users

DC LAN #4 @ Cyberground ($1000 in cash prizes) - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
siNdreAd
Profile Joined February 2010
United States40 Posts
March 15 2011 20:28 GMT
#221
Oh sweet, can you reserve a laptop station for this?
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
March 15 2011 20:30 GMT
#222
There aren't very many open desks for laptops, just a heads up, only like 3-5 total.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Corrupt61587
Profile Joined September 2009
United States366 Posts
March 15 2011 21:36 GMT
#223
On March 15 2011 23:16 Haemonculus wrote:
o.O; I didn't think I signed up, LOL


Honorific Sign up!
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 21:54:12
March 15 2011 21:52 GMT
#224
On March 15 2011 23:16 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 22:37 Corrupt61587 wrote:
Hmmm I see a shiver in my group. Does this mean one of my group stage matches will be in LoL?!

o.O; I didn't think I signed up, LOL


I added you to the playerlist when you said maybe you'll play. You don't have to play.

On March 15 2011 21:16 Torenhire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 20:10 Nokarot wrote:
Personally I think we should remove testbug because its a relatively unknown map, BUT i will not complain because for once you included scrap station without having to have people yell at you. Hell, you even took out steppes! I'm so proud of you rob.

<3

Edit: Also I know that MLG Shakuras only has 2 spawn locations but what is the difference between like.. MLG Metal and regular Metal?


Ramp building blockers, and no close positions, I think. Not 100% sure on that.


Correct.

And testbug is being used in tournaments and it seems quite balanced and fun/normal so far, sc2 really needs more 3 player maps imo all the 3 player maps were my favorites in broodwar (tau cross medusa etc)
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
March 15 2011 22:33 GMT
#225
I see storrzerg is with avilo, and there's no masters protoss in my group. You have made my day, good sir.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 22:51:33
March 15 2011 22:50 GMT
#226
I have added this to the calendar. Just a few more days yo!

http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/2011/03/20
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 15 2011 22:53 GMT
#227
On March 15 2011 23:16 Haemonculus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 22:37 Corrupt61587 wrote:
Hmmm I see a shiver in my group. Does this mean one of my group stage matches will be in LoL?!

o.O; I didn't think I signed up, LOL


Voluntold.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
RebelMusic
Profile Joined January 2011
United States66 Posts
March 15 2011 23:09 GMT
#228
On March 16 2011 07:50 CaucasianAsian wrote:
I have added this to the calendar. Just a few more days yo!

http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/2011/03/20


you added it to the 20th? OP says 19th... whoops or am i missing something?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 23:12:15
March 15 2011 23:11 GMT
#229
On March 16 2011 08:09 RebelMusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 07:50 CaucasianAsian wrote:
I have added this to the calendar. Just a few more days yo!

http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/2011/03/20


you added it to the 20th? OP says 19th... whoops or am i missing something?


TL events still go by KST I believe. noon on Saturday the 19th in Eastern Time is 1am Sunday the 20th in Korea.

wasn't TL changing this in the near future possibly? I thought I read something that it was changed but I guess it was just talking about changing it.
RebelMusic
Profile Joined January 2011
United States66 Posts
March 15 2011 23:12 GMT
#230
oh sweet, that always messes me up. ty i was beginning to go into panic mode
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 23:33:13
March 15 2011 23:32 GMT
#231
On March 16 2011 08:09 RebelMusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 07:50 CaucasianAsian wrote:
I have added this to the calendar. Just a few more days yo!

http://www.teamliquid.net/calendar/2011/03/20


you added it to the 20th? OP says 19th... whoops or am i missing something?



on the right hand side:

Sat 17:00 CET
Sat 12:00 EDT
Sat 09:00 PDT
Sat 12:00 EDT

I set it for noon so ipp or whoever is casting can have time to set up the streaming.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
RebelMusic
Profile Joined January 2011
United States66 Posts
March 16 2011 00:10 GMT
#232
I'm all caught up now sorry 'bout that, TL going by KST seems to elude my feeble brain every time i look at the calender. one of these day's ill learn. I will be there ready to have some fun at 11am (I'm in group A) can't wait! Big up to luckyfool and everyone else involved in making these events happen they are a lot of fun... and tippy's being right next door is just flat out imba
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
March 16 2011 00:15 GMT
#233
On March 16 2011 06:52 LuckyFool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 23:16 Haemonculus wrote:
On March 15 2011 22:37 Corrupt61587 wrote:
Hmmm I see a shiver in my group. Does this mean one of my group stage matches will be in LoL?!

o.O; I didn't think I signed up, LOL


I added you to the playerlist when you said maybe you'll play. You don't have to play.

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2011 21:16 Torenhire wrote:
On March 15 2011 20:10 Nokarot wrote:
Personally I think we should remove testbug because its a relatively unknown map, BUT i will not complain because for once you included scrap station without having to have people yell at you. Hell, you even took out steppes! I'm so proud of you rob.

<3

Edit: Also I know that MLG Shakuras only has 2 spawn locations but what is the difference between like.. MLG Metal and regular Metal?


Ramp building blockers, and no close positions, I think. Not 100% sure on that.


Correct.

And testbug is being used in tournaments and it seems quite balanced and fun/normal so far, sc2 really needs more 3 player maps imo all the 3 player maps were my favorites in broodwar (tau cross medusa etc)


This was my favorite 3 player map

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 16 2011 00:23 GMT
#234
How did you guys not mention Outsider in epic 3p maps?

Good call on the MLG maps, anyways. I like em alot better. :D
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
March 16 2011 00:48 GMT
#235
On March 16 2011 09:23 Torenhire wrote:
How did you guys not mention Outsider in epic 3p maps?

Good call on the MLG maps, anyways. I like em alot better. :D



cause, rob hates that map tvz lol
was sooooo sexy for zerg
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-16 01:09:35
March 16 2011 01:08 GMT
#236
outsider had way too many weird abuseable quirks and weird funky things for me to ever really like playing on that map. It was pretty balanced in proleague I think though.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
March 16 2011 01:35 GMT
#237
MoonGlave is much better imo
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Corrupt61587
Profile Joined September 2009
United States366 Posts
March 16 2011 01:56 GMT
#238
Arcadia 2...

yeahhhhhhh
Colvin
Profile Joined March 2011
1 Post
March 16 2011 02:22 GMT
#239
alrighty then, make way for the bronze league bulldoza! xD
Corrupt61587
Profile Joined September 2009
United States366 Posts
March 16 2011 02:26 GMT
#240
Bronze league fighting!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 96
Codebar 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63287
Bisu 3104
FanTaSy 1185
Stork 743
Rush 558
hero 253
Snow 227
firebathero 200
Mind 104
Free 84
[ Show more ]
Last 75
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 63
Pusan 57
Sharp 57
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 33
Bale 28
Mong 25
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 21
Rock 19
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9232
Dendi934
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
singsing2701
fl0m2388
Liquid`RaSZi1328
B2W.Neo676
Beastyqt650
Mlord409
Happy367
Khaldor333
olofmeister291
KnowMe257
Hui .214
crisheroes191
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV265
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV594
League of Legends
• Nemesis4226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1340
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
27m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 27m
OSC
8h 27m
Replay Cast
8h 27m
OSC
21h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.