• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:03
CEST 19:03
KST 02:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9996 users

TL.net Ten Commandments - Page 515

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 513 514 515 516 517 582 Next
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
January 05 2013 21:09 GMT
#10281
I didnt answer your question because i am not qualified to answer. What i did do was tell you how to find someone who has the qualifications necessary to answer your question.
MessMaker
Profile Joined January 2013
Great Britain2 Posts
January 06 2013 00:07 GMT
#10282
Brill!
English
Jesseeey
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-06 03:27:27
January 06 2013 03:15 GMT
#10283
Hey I just joined this site and the starcraft community, well I started playing broodwar last year (february) i think and on november I bought Starcraft 2. I'm not very good. So I'm willing to stay here and learn with the other noobs.

But I'm not all about Starcraft (even though its the only game I play). I also am planning to start working out (no that's not my new year's resolution, because apparently they never work) and study extensively, aiming for good grades (in the A-B) level on all my courses. On that note, I'm in university first year, studying electrical engineering. Semester 1 is over and my grades were in the B-C level : (, no A's. I've never worked out before in my life. I have lifted weights, but just not in any sort of planning, just randomly. However, I have researched how I will start my excersise and what muscle groups I want to train etc. I'm not fat or anything, I'm actually skinny, but tall with some belly fat.

You might be wondering why I am posting all of this here but its because I dont want people to talk to me about just Starcraft. I want to talk to people about everything in like, a community. And dont get me wrong, I do have friends irl. But, it doesn't hurt to talk to more people on the internet: I've always been excited about that, like a pen pal or something. Or like a forum where everyone people reply and talk about stuff. Sorry if this is wrong site, but please feel free to talk to me if you want.

Peace.
Jessey.
Get smart or die studyin'. Get ripped or die 'mirin.
GorkamWorka
Profile Joined January 2013
France4 Posts
January 06 2013 12:12 GMT
#10284
laws read and signed
Suiseiseki
Profile Joined January 2013
United States1 Post
January 06 2013 23:05 GMT
#10285
I hereby sign my life to TL.
Desu~
Mustis1524
Profile Joined January 2013
Sweden1 Post
January 07 2013 16:40 GMT
#10286
Good day to you sir!
Hadassah Alderson
Profile Joined January 2013
United States1 Post
January 07 2013 22:39 GMT
#10287
--- Nuked ---
liberal
Profile Joined November 2011
1116 Posts
January 07 2013 22:43 GMT
#10288
What the hell???
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
January 08 2013 01:26 GMT
#10289
On January 08 2013 07:43 liberal wrote:
What the hell???

Its posts like those which keep bringing me back to this thread.
el_toro
Profile Joined January 2013
Germany1 Post
January 08 2013 11:05 GMT
#10290
i shall
PROPrototype
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Canada36 Posts
January 08 2013 16:26 GMT
#10291
Hmm....
less than 500 messages being a newb, unless he writes like shakesphericuls?
thou shalt be fearing
my confidentith challange given to me to be accepting!
the PRO is eequivelant to the cake!
justpwd
Profile Joined January 2013
France2 Posts
January 09 2013 07:15 GMT
#10292
I hereby acknowledge the rules of TL.
all you need is pwd
reliablefr
Profile Joined January 2013
Angola3 Posts
January 10 2013 06:03 GMT
#10293
--- Nuked ---
ReDAleRt90
Profile Joined January 2013
Germany1 Post
January 10 2013 07:35 GMT
#10294
Got it
THEfunk352
Profile Joined January 2013
United States4 Posts
January 11 2013 18:24 GMT
#10295
10-4 Understand!
“The impossible becomes possible if only your mind believes it"
SC2 Conrad
Profile Joined January 2013
United States7 Posts
January 12 2013 02:20 GMT
#10296
Read and wholeheartedly agree.
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
January 12 2013 06:45 GMT
#10297
I remember when I agreed to these. Was like my first post.

But all I have to say now is LOL @ the random low count posters getting nuked ><.

What the fuck are they saying.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Pharphunuse
Profile Joined January 2013
United States1 Post
January 12 2013 06:59 GMT
#10298
Understood!
If you aren't pissed of for greatness, you're OK with being mediocre. You're okay with being basic. So strive to be great.
Dianthor
Profile Joined January 2013
Australia3 Posts
January 12 2013 17:41 GMT
#10299
Yo, waited for SC2 ever since SC1, being among my favourite games when I was a child, and now enjoy both. That's, essentially, about it .
chrisch
Profile Joined January 2013
Germany3 Posts
January 13 2013 06:03 GMT
#10300
<3
Prev 1 513 514 515 516 517 582 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 482
UpATreeSC 85
Codebar 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35941
Calm 3837
Shuttle 1288
FanTaSy 959
actioN 281
EffOrt 273
firebathero 190
Rush 180
Hyuk 161
Dewaltoss 93
[ Show more ]
Zeus 67
Liquid`Ret 55
Barracks 53
Free 30
Hyun 29
Aegong 25
Bale 25
soO 22
HiyA 20
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7034
Dendi1123
XaKoH 332
Fuzer 1
League of Legends
KnowMe59
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1489
x6flipin658
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes665
Other Games
singsing2485
FrodaN1097
Beastyqt646
mouzStarbuck316
B2W.Neo286
Livibee216
byalli213
C9.Mang0108
RotterdaM102
Trikslyr69
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
Other Games
• Shiphtur802
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 13m
Replay Cast
5h 58m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.