• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8862 users

Team Liquid Android App (Beta) - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Nizaris
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium2230 Posts
December 17 2010 20:40 GMT
#281
On December 17 2010 20:02 Matoo- wrote:
Small note: No idea why, but when I browsed to the OP, and clicked the link to the .apk, my phone opened it as a .txt, and saved it as a .txt as well when I hit previous and did a "Save link as", so I had to rename it manually to .apk before installing.


That's odd. What browser were you using? if it's the default one must be something sony screwed up ><
recline
Profile Joined December 2010
United States76 Posts
December 17 2010 22:30 GMT
#282
This is working great on my g2... Using it right now flawlessly
Matoo-
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Canada1397 Posts
December 18 2010 05:31 GMT
#283
On December 18 2010 05:40 Nizaris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 20:02 Matoo- wrote:
Small note: No idea why, but when I browsed to the OP, and clicked the link to the .apk, my phone opened it as a .txt, and saved it as a .txt as well when I hit previous and did a "Save link as", so I had to rename it manually to .apk before installing.


That's odd. What browser were you using? if it's the default one must be something sony screwed up ><

Yeah it's the default one.
deathserv
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States228 Posts
December 18 2010 05:54 GMT
#284
Been using this on my new Droid X and it works wonderfully. Thanks for creating this!
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
December 19 2010 21:01 GMT
#285
On December 17 2010 19:39 Nizaris wrote:
'My posts' doesn't work at all for me. Not sure if it has worked in the past but I don't see it in known issues. I have a htc desire

Edit: Also this thread doesn't render properly
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=177497
i see some of what looks like utf8 chars. "I’ve" he used a rsquo or something and "Thesaurus™"


Thanks. I'll have a look into this.

On December 17 2010 20:02 Matoo- wrote:
Fucking awesome app dude. TLnet is basically the only website I browse on my mobile phone, and since it's a very small Xperia X10 mini I have to scroll all the time to hide the left bar because otherwise there's no space left for the posts themselves. But with your app there's no need for that at all, it's fucking great, thank you!

Small note: No idea why, but when I browsed to the OP, and clicked the link to the .apk, my phone opened it as a .txt, and saved it as a .txt as well when I hit previous and did a "Save link as", so I had to rename it manually to .apk before installing.

Thank you =)

That's very strange behavior. It may be browser related. Anyone else experiencing this?
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
ZerGuy
Profile Joined June 2008
Poland204 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-22 00:31:57
December 22 2010 00:31 GMT
#286
In Version .18 the app started malfunctioning. Whenever I opeth a forum, it tells me that I have to disco my phone's connection, even though I'm on wifi. Also, the logging in process goes uninterrupted. The "pm" and "my posts" options work flawlessly. WTF?
Someday ill be pro
herve
Profile Joined January 2010
152 Posts
December 22 2010 00:33 GMT
#287
Testing the reply functionality, awesome app, now I can browse tl at work!
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
December 22 2010 12:41 GMT
#288
On December 22 2010 09:31 ZerGuy wrote:
In Version .18 the app started malfunctioning. Whenever I opeth a forum, it tells me that I have to disco my phone's connection, even though I'm on wifi. Also, the logging in process goes uninterrupted. The "pm" and "my posts" options work flawlessly. WTF?


The phone's OS handles most connectivity related tasks. Try restarting the phone and tell me if that helps.
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
ZerGuy
Profile Joined June 2008
Poland204 Posts
December 23 2010 03:11 GMT
#289
On December 22 2010 21:41 TossFloss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2010 09:31 ZerGuy wrote:
In Version .18 the app started malfunctioning. Whenever I opeth a forum, it tells me that I have to disco my phone's connection, even though I'm on wifi. Also, the logging in process goes uninterrupted. The "pm" and "my posts" options work flawlessly. WTF?


The phone's OS handles most connectivity related tasks. Try restarting the phone and tell me if that helps.


Nothing has changed at all. If no one else has this problem, I'll just use the browser and try again after 2.3 is released for my phone thanks.
Someday ill be pro
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-24 19:02:14
December 24 2010 17:55 GMT
#290
Same exact problem ZerGuy... I have been trying to figure it out (restarting, reinstalling etc).. but for some reason when I open the forums up to see threads it says please check phones connection..

All other apps work correctly on 3g // wifi but this one as of the last update -.-.

Edit* just to clarify this only happens when trying to look at forums.. but checking pm's works fine.
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
December 24 2010 19:50 GMT
#291
On December 25 2010 02:55 n0xi3 wrote:
Same exact problem ZerGuy... I have been trying to figure it out (restarting, reinstalling etc).. but for some reason when I open the forums up to see threads it says please check phones connection..

All other apps work correctly on 3g // wifi but this one as of the last update -.-.

Edit* just to clarify this only happens when trying to look at forums.. but checking pm's works fine.


Thank you. I'll definitely look into this after the holidays.

Merry X-mas and happy new year! =)
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
Stoids
Profile Joined August 2010
United States636 Posts
December 27 2010 02:13 GMT
#292
On December 25 2010 02:55 n0xi3 wrote:
Same exact problem ZerGuy... I have been trying to figure it out (restarting, reinstalling etc).. but for some reason when I open the forums up to see threads it says please check phones connection..

All other apps work correctly on 3g // wifi but this one as of the last update -.-.

Edit* just to clarify this only happens when trying to look at forums.. but checking pm's works fine.

Just got my Samsung Captivate and am having this same problem. Thanks for making this though!
*Insert Inspirational Day[9] Daily #100 Quote* | Fantasy | qxc, Brat_OK
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
December 27 2010 20:06 GMT
#293
Works well on my xperia I'm replying from it. One suggestion I have would be to change the position of the goto page button with the last page button. With my habbits of browsing I need that a lot more, and that way I don't need to press more first. Not a big deal though.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
December 28 2010 00:39 GMT
#294
On December 27 2010 11:13 Stoids wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2010 02:55 n0xi3 wrote:
Same exact problem ZerGuy... I have been trying to figure it out (restarting, reinstalling etc).. but for some reason when I open the forums up to see threads it says please check phones connection..

All other apps work correctly on 3g // wifi but this one as of the last update -.-.

Edit* just to clarify this only happens when trying to look at forums.. but checking pm's works fine.

Just got my Samsung Captivate and am having this same problem. Thanks for making this though!

I had the same problem. Fixed it by switching the Settings to High End phone settings. Try that.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Nizaris
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium2230 Posts
December 28 2010 00:53 GMT
#295
"my posts" works fine for me now.
EffeCt
Profile Joined January 2010
United States77 Posts
December 28 2010 01:33 GMT
#296
Finally!! Thank you downloading now.
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
December 29 2010 18:46 GMT
#297
Works like a pro on my LG GT540R.
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
TossFloss *
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada606 Posts
December 29 2010 20:28 GMT
#298
Thanks everyone for the feedback =)

If someone could post the exact error message it will help me narrow down the problem. Any additional information would be great. Does the connection message always show up? Can you view the forums after a several attempts?
TL Android App Open Source http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265090
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 29 2010 20:31 GMT
#299
I haven't had the issue at all on my Droid Incredible.

One issue I've noticed is that PMs don't update properly. I was talking back and forth for a bit with someone through PMs and found that if I had a new PM, I couldn't see it using the app. I'd have to use my phone's browser or use a browser on a computer.
1Lamb1Rice
Profile Joined August 2010
United States435 Posts
December 30 2010 17:56 GMT
#300
Just got a droid 2, seems to work great. No problems yet.
twitch.tv/lambnrice @LambNRice
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g12903
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 25m
Patches Events
16h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.