• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9778 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 322 Next
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
February 26 2011 23:25 GMT
#2001
Cool post #2000 in this thread. Hey mods, can I get a temp ban? I'm worried I'll hit 1k posts. 30 days should be enough.

User was temp banned for this post.
paksam
Profile Joined November 2010
143 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-27 00:07:36
February 27 2011 00:04 GMT
#2002
Hi could you please tell me why the cannabis fanclub thread was closed?
edit:you can pm me i am going off of TL for now
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
February 27 2011 01:03 GMT
#2003
Which mod/banling would be most likely to take over the world?

(To any mod) If you were a car, what would you be?
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-27 01:12:00
February 27 2011 01:11 GMT
#2004
Is Hot_Bid doing the "gg" yell after TLOpen games?
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
paksam
Profile Joined November 2010
143 Posts
February 27 2011 01:28 GMT
#2005
On February 27 2011 09:04 paksam wrote:
Hi could you please tell me why the cannabis fanclub thread was closed?
edit:you can pm me i am going off of TL for now


Sorry I made that mistake. If you don't mind me asking here, in what section of the TL would I find my purpose? and how can I spread the word? Should I make a post on relevant news? or make a separate generalized post in your opinion.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 27 2011 01:51 GMT
#2006
On February 27 2011 10:28 paksam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 09:04 paksam wrote:
Hi could you please tell me why the cannabis fanclub thread was closed?
edit:you can pm me i am going off of TL for now


Sorry I made that mistake. If you don't mind me asking here, in what section of the TL would I find my purpose? and how can I spread the word? Should I make a post on relevant news? or make a separate generalized post in your opinion.


...there's a high thread, just post in there dude
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Glowbox
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands330 Posts
February 27 2011 02:01 GMT
#2007
On February 27 2011 10:11 Superouman wrote:
Is Hot_Bid doing the "gg" yell after TLOpen games?


I think that is Djwheat pushing his gg button (www.ggbutton.com)
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
February 27 2011 02:23 GMT
#2008
Will I be banned for reviving the Afrotoss/Paralyze Fanclub?

User was warned for this post
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
February 27 2011 03:21 GMT
#2009
Did any of you predict that SanZenith would perform this well in the GSL? I didn't hear any hints at his huge skill jump from anybody.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
paksam
Profile Joined November 2010
143 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-27 04:40:08
February 27 2011 03:31 GMT
#2010
On February 27 2011 10:51 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2011 10:28 paksam wrote:
On February 27 2011 09:04 paksam wrote:
Hi could you please tell me why the cannabis fanclub thread was closed?
edit:you can pm me i am going off of TL for now


Sorry I made that mistake. If you don't mind me asking here, in what section of the TL would I find my purpose? and how can I spread the word? Should I make a post on relevant news? or make a separate generalized post in your opinion.


...there's a high thread, just post in there dude



Dude, I am serious about this. Who are you to tell me to post in a thread that is about being intoxicated. I am sorry if I have offended you but I feel like you've attacked me.

edit: I have decided to quit playing starcraft 2 and will eventually be leaving this community site, as I am very disappointed in how everytime I try and get my opinion out I feel like I then get attacked personally. Thank you for your time, and I will always love starcraft but I won't be visiting TL anymore. I want to openly thank TL and its community for growing my love of starcraft. In recent days I feel I have finally found a purpose in my life and because of that I will never forget starcraft or TL. Good luck with the NASL iNcontroL, Good luck to GOM and GSL (sorry kelly because I have openly bashed you before). Lastly, Good luck to TL, starcraft, blizzard, and esports! TL fighting! peace out!

note: mods please delete this post if you wish to do so or share it; I honestly don't care. Thanks again=)

Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
February 27 2011 04:36 GMT
#2011
If Team Liquid had a theme song, what would it be?
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
February 27 2011 04:42 GMT
#2012
This is probably not really worth it but for anyone but myself, but it is bugging me. The thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=196729 got closed probably because it was a waste of space.

However, I think the OP ninja edited his post as to save face. I think he changed from saying something that made me read his post stating that his clan was the most organized and skilled one around to the team within his clan was the most skilled.

I would feel bad if I began a minor shit storm by calling him out on that if I was mistaken. I would also need to PM him and apologize. I will have either gained or lost faith in my reading comprehension if a mod could tell me that part was edited or not.
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
February 27 2011 04:45 GMT
#2013
On February 27 2011 13:42 AirbladeOrange wrote:
This is probably not really worth it but for anyone but myself, but it is bugging me. The thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=196729 got closed probably because it was a waste of space.

However, I think the OP ninja edited his post as to save face. I think he changed from saying something that made me read his post stating that his clan was the most organized and skilled one around to the team within his clan was the most skilled.

I would feel bad if I began a minor shit storm by calling him out on that if I was mistaken. I would also need to PM him and apologize. I will have either gained or lost faith in my reading comprehension if a mod could tell me that part was edited or not.

Read the second to last post in that thread link you posted.

That's why that thread got closed.

This thread is about asking TL staff stuff, I don't see a question from you?
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
February 27 2011 04:57 GMT
#2014
My question is if a mod will look at what was edited.
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-27 05:01:15
February 27 2011 05:00 GMT
#2015
On February 27 2011 13:57 AirbladeOrange wrote:
My question is if a mod will look at what was edited.

Will*


And why would they waste their time :| I have no idea what conflict you're having with the thread closing. The thread got closed because I'm pretty sure there's an official thread to advertise people's clans to do it in. You can't expect every clan to make a new thread, too much spam will come from this.
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
February 27 2011 05:27 GMT
#2016
As a TL Staff

What keeps you alive?
Aiyeeeee
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
February 27 2011 05:35 GMT
#2017
On February 27 2011 14:27 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
As a TL Staff

What keeps you alive?

I would guess tears.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 27 2011 05:37 GMT
#2018
On February 27 2011 13:57 AirbladeOrange wrote:
My question is if a mod will look at what was edited.


I closed the thread, and yes, I'm aware of how the original post looked. He caught enough flak to get the message from some other posters, I was content just to close it.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
February 27 2011 05:39 GMT
#2019
On February 27 2011 13:42 AirbladeOrange wrote:
This is probably not really worth it but for anyone but myself, but it is bugging me. The thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=196729 got closed probably because it was a waste of space.

However, I think the OP ninja edited his post as to save face. I think he changed from saying something that made me read his post stating that his clan was the most organized and skilled one around to the team within his clan was the most skilled.

I would feel bad if I began a minor shit storm by calling him out on that if I was mistaken. I would also need to PM him and apologize. I will have either gained or lost faith in my reading comprehension if a mod could tell me that part was edited or not.

it would be closed either way and i agree with you
you're fine =p
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
February 27 2011 06:06 GMT
#2020
On February 27 2011 14:27 MiyaviTeddy wrote:
As a TL Staff

What keeps you alive?

the "thank you" responses to my translations
but i suspect this is specific to the translator team ;_;
Translator:3
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Sea.KH 58
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Yoon 22
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7108
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin239
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo381
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King61
Trikslyr42
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 4m
Replay Cast
7h 49m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.