• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8697 users

Anyone from the Wisconsin area?

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Normal
Helluva
Profile Joined September 2010
United States651 Posts
October 17 2010 08:05 GMT
#1
I'm just curious to see how many StarCraft 2 players actually live in the Wisconsin area..
Perhaps maybe for future LANs?
<3
<3
Ares_
Profile Joined April 2010
United States31 Posts
October 17 2010 08:49 GMT
#2
im not from wisconsin, but isn't it kind of a big state?
anTi_
Profile Joined October 2008
United States499 Posts
October 17 2010 09:02 GMT
#3
From Milwaukee, I hardly play at all lately due to time, I'm a diamond level player just really out of practice.
www.thevapeapes.com
insectoceanx
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States331 Posts
October 17 2010 09:04 GMT
#4
northern wi here
Helluva
Profile Joined September 2010
United States651 Posts
October 17 2010 16:13 GMT
#5
Feel free to add me, currently I'm 2,000+ protoss.
email: m_gabuat@live.com (just say you're from wi in message) or if you prefer to add by code; oDieN/526
<3
dbizzle
Profile Joined May 2010
United States395 Posts
October 17 2010 16:41 GMT
#6
I live in rockford il. Add me at dabearsniner@gmail.com
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
October 17 2010 16:59 GMT
#7
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=149074 - There is a UW-Madison sc club. 118 members on facebook
Hobomagic
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9 Posts
November 20 2010 05:54 GMT
#8
Milwaukee, always looking for me people to play with. Plat/diamond level Zerg switched to random.
Hobomagic
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9 Posts
November 20 2010 05:56 GMT
#9
I would love to see a Wisconsin sc2 league set up.
foop
Profile Joined May 2010
United States6 Posts
November 20 2010 06:07 GMT
#10
Milwaukee, foop#454
Hobomagic
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9 Posts
November 22 2010 22:29 GMT
#11
I'm going to add you when I get a chance if it's cool, foop. We're at similar levels and I'm sort of trying to put together a Wisconsin league of all sub diamond skill players.
machination
Profile Joined September 2010
United States175 Posts
November 23 2010 16:53 GMT
#12
minneapolis, mn i know some people from MKE that play SC2 as well
Hobomagic
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9 Posts
November 25 2010 18:12 GMT
#13
Hobomagic #932. I was diamond early as zerg but i ladder as random on a friends account now and i'm more like gold/plat. Add me if you're around my area geographically or skill wise.
Rainmaker5
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1027 Posts
November 25 2010 18:49 GMT
#14
Wisconsin exists?
I thought it was only a myth, a diamond within a dream.....
(-_(-_(-_(^_(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-)_-) CJ Fighting! "Beer -> soju -> whisky is a terrible build"~~ Scrarecrow.
Faku
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States36 Posts
November 25 2010 18:53 GMT
#15
Apparently I'm from Waukesha/Whitewater but who's looking?
Bananas
Dillingerz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States54 Posts
December 01 2010 05:30 GMT
#16
Beaver Dam Area for me.
Never underestimate puddles
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 01 2010 05:41 GMT
#17
Wooo Wisconsin!!!

I'm from the Milwaukee area but I currently am living in Madison going to UW.

Course my laptop video card died, so I won't be able to play until sometime after Christmas. woo....

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Gonff
Profile Joined May 2010
United States686 Posts
December 01 2010 05:57 GMT
#18
niiice! So good to see this thread! I just finished my undergrad at UW in Madison and am now in Milwaukee at Marquette. I dont have much time to play because law school has taken over my life, and i'm only a gold player, but i'd for sure attend any local sc2 lan or TL milwaukee/madison gathering.

Anyone going to be around a few days before or after dec 20th? we could throw the world's first ugly sweater sc2 christmas lan :-)
TimesharE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States62 Posts
December 01 2010 06:10 GMT
#19
i'm from wiscompton

TimesharE.315
Hobomagic
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9 Posts
December 02 2010 04:36 GMT
#20
I'm thinking of starting a Milwaukee/wisconsin league. All for fun, all skill levels included. Probably more focuesd on lower levels actually. Nothing too intense, probably like one best of 3 a week.
PearAbellum
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1 Post
December 02 2010 04:58 GMT
#21
im from bayfield wisconsin
buCk-
Profile Joined December 2010
United States47 Posts
December 21 2010 04:31 GMT
#22
Fond du Lac area. LAN?
udai
Profile Joined December 2010
United States68 Posts
December 21 2010 04:47 GMT
#23
going to school in whitewater, hello fellow Wisconsin livers
Make us proud cast the first stone.
BluePabs
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
December 22 2010 00:06 GMT
#24
Power to Wisconsin. I'm from Fond du Lac. Feel free to add me.

BluePabs 556
u_insung
Profile Joined November 2010
37 Posts
December 27 2010 22:36 GMT
#25
Milwaukee
Calm.844 -really bad diamond/higherplat

@dirtyleg - I have a couple friends in Marq law school, they're almost done now and one of em plays sc2 pretty well. I see ur profile is all about whiskey which is hilarious because law school has turned them into straight whiskey drinking machines lol....

Zaphod (Jon)
Profile Joined December 2010
United States9 Posts
December 28 2010 13:58 GMT
#26
High level Platinum here hanging out in Appleton.
In ur base, killing ur workers.
VforVinDiesel
Profile Joined May 2010
United States41 Posts
December 29 2010 17:15 GMT
#27
VfoVinDiesel.815

Madison here, high diamond. Up for anything!
DooMDash
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1015 Posts
January 10 2011 21:39 GMT
#28
Milwaukee.

2500~ Diamond T.

DoomDash 190.
S1 3500+ Master T. S2 1600+ Master T.
-fj.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Samoa462 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-10 21:58:15
January 10 2011 21:57 GMT
#29
I go to college in Beloit :D,

D+ iccup, haven't gotten SC2 yet
MasonosaM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States74 Posts
January 10 2011 22:51 GMT
#30
Green Bay here, how bout them packers?
X
wrk592
Profile Joined December 2010
United States45 Posts
January 10 2011 23:43 GMT
#31
Any one from the Marquette/Milwaukee area? hit me up ... MinT.580
FILM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States663 Posts
January 26 2011 19:38 GMT
#32
Wisconsin? Fuck yeah.

At UW-Milwaukee atm, Film.388
Artosis:  "It's like Detroit in there."   Tasteless:  "Lots of shootings and damaged buildings."
Mundungu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11 Posts
January 27 2011 03:21 GMT
#33
I'm at Madison, haven't played in a while though. I'm going to be getting back into it in February.

Mundungu.806
Mundungu.806
gjw
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1 Post
January 27 2011 22:26 GMT
#34
I'm from central Wisconsin. If anyone is interested in a 1v1 team message me.. I'm a gold rank player looking to start a team up for online and lan tournaments.. gjw.816
SquishyMux
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2 Posts
February 25 2011 02:40 GMT
#35
I'm from Milwaukee and go to UWM... Anyone at UWM play?

SquishyMux add me
AllSalesFinal
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States211 Posts
March 08 2011 13:32 GMT
#36
live in north milwaukee, Gambino.453
| MMA | Flash | Polt |
neyno
Profile Joined March 2011
1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 21:05:36
March 09 2011 21:04 GMT
#37
Born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. SC:BW player for many years (not very good). Now enjoying SC2. Currently Silver, mostly due to lack of playtime as a result of school and work. Feel free to hit me up to play, talk, whatever.

User: Neyno
email: andrew dot ingrelli at gmail dot com

Will update post with User ID when I am home and can snag it.
ggofthejungle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Romania392 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 21:26:15
March 09 2011 21:25 GMT
#38
This by no means an attempt to hijack this thread. Keep posting here to bring the community together!

Chicago is very close to Wisconsin, so I'm linking my user location thread for LANs, 1v1s, meetups, etc:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=178194

Feel free to post your information there (in the required format) if you feel like you can make it to one of our meetings/LANs, OR, if someone likes my idea, make a similar thread to mine for Wisconsin user locations!
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 21:30:57
March 09 2011 21:28 GMT
#39
madison representtt
eris 887
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Legat0
Profile Joined October 2010
United States318 Posts
March 09 2011 22:49 GMT
#40
I currently live in Duluth, MN. Right on the border to Wisconsin.
Dave713
Profile Joined December 2010
United States46 Posts
March 09 2011 23:15 GMT
#41
Waukesha here, Gold Terran. I don't play that often but trying to.

KPBHyperDeib 142
-Jambi-
Profile Joined September 2010
United States60 Posts
March 10 2011 18:02 GMT
#42
going to school in river falls but from and reside in green bay HOW BOUT DEM FOOKING PACKERS!

rank 1 diamond hopefully soon to be masters jambi.272
soulcrusher
Profile Joined August 2010
United States143 Posts
March 10 2011 18:23 GMT
#43
Milwaukee, WI here.
CEVO SC2 Official
buCk-
Profile Joined December 2010
United States47 Posts
March 12 2011 06:47 GMT
#44
Fond du Lac area,

buCk.501
RmoteCntrld
Profile Joined June 2010
United States596 Posts
March 12 2011 09:11 GMT
#45
Milwaukee verbyournoun.441
oGm`REM
Profile Joined March 2011
United States870 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-17 16:45:52
March 17 2011 16:45 GMT
#46
I moved to Greenfield, WI about 3 years ago..
Currently sitting at 4,000+ Masters and being on Battle.net Top 200 NA.
REM.445
oriGinal Mixers '99 - www.smiteam.net
PariahCaste
Profile Joined November 2010
United States73 Posts
March 20 2011 05:28 GMT
#47
I'm in the lake winnebago area, PCTahvo.617. Someone should set up a lan in or around oshkosh. I would make an effort to attend.
ggofthejungle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Romania392 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-21 19:08:19
March 21 2011 19:07 GMT
#48
Someone should set up a lan in or around

How many people asking the same question does it take for "someone" to make an organized thread where you gather everyone's REAL contact information, such as email or facebook?

I never understood why people think the Battle.net ID & char code can be used as a reliable contact info. If you're not online, you can't be contacted!!

If you gotta have something done, you gotta do it yourself.

So, YOU, YES YOU READING THIS! Make a real thread, asking Wisconsin players for their emails, maintain a mailing list, and you can organize great things together.

I'll give my thread as an example:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=178194
PariahCaste
Profile Joined November 2010
United States73 Posts
March 27 2011 04:48 GMT
#49
I would set something up, but being a teenager, I can't really rent out a place or anything else that comes along with setting up a lan.
BluePanther
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-03 07:33:13
April 03 2011 07:30 GMT
#50
For Wisconsinites... UW hosts an internal tournament, and then does live casting for a crowd for the finals/3rd place games. Turnout for the last tournament was probably around 150-200, standing room only in a lecture hall. You may not be able to play, but I have a strong feeling this next tournament will probably be even bigger (mostly because it won't conflict with the basketball tournament game). They have also managed to secure sponsors for the coming event.

April tournament has the Ro4 on April 21,2011. Live Finals will probably be announced shortly after.
FiveFiveSix
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2 Posts
July 11 2011 00:21 GMT
#51
Looking for some guys to get drunk and craft some stars with.

25 year old diamond terran/zerg (about gold level protoss) in Green Bay.

dave.mcdaniel04@gmail.com or on b.net: MisterFister 551
NmE_
Profile Joined December 2010
United States87 Posts
November 17 2011 15:19 GMT
#52
Dave!

I know you!
NmE_
Profile Joined December 2010
United States87 Posts
November 21 2011 02:26 GMT
#53
Alright, Wisconsin people, start posting your e-mail information so that I can contact you. I am from Green Bay and I have a bar lined up for a barcraft for Green bay area. I also could pull something with Madison and or MKE...

Please post your e-mail so that I can add you to a mailing list and we can get this shit going....
Propanelol
Profile Joined October 2011
United States81 Posts
November 24 2011 20:46 GMT
#54
LaCrosse

Propanelol.949
TuckerX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16 Posts
November 29 2011 11:42 GMT
#55
Eau Claire

FingerStink.767
EG Fighting! - [url]
NmE_
Profile Joined December 2010
United States87 Posts
December 05 2011 23:57 GMT
#56
E-mail, not in game... I want to get a news letter going..
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-06 00:01:06
December 06 2011 00:00 GMT
#57
Milwaukee

Madison
Thank God and gunrun.
xshadowb
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5 Posts
December 29 2011 06:43 GMT
#58
Well, hey guys I'm from Fountain City, Wi. My handle is xshadowb and my code is 554. I'm usually on a lot, but if you want to you can email me at xshadowb@gmail.com. Ive only been playing for about 4 weeks now and I'm in bronze. (since I skipped 30 practice matches).
Live and Learn.
RelleK
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States20 Posts
December 29 2011 15:34 GMT
#59
Another Milwaukee here, gold-ish level toss. Gona start up streaming in the new year as I start my quest for masters. =P
E-mail; Save a stamp, fire a mail man
Messi
Profile Joined September 2011
United States212 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-30 04:47:35
December 29 2011 15:39 GMT
#60
from Milwaukee
Real #753 Diamond Protoss
SquishyMux
Profile Joined February 2011
United States2 Posts
January 13 2012 02:25 GMT
#61
UW Milwaukee Student here, Diamond Zerg and Terran and just started playing again, would be nice to play and get some practice in! SquishyMux.708
SurroundSound
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
106 Posts
January 13 2012 02:54 GMT
#62
student at Madison here
Its not John Hancock...Its Herby Hancock
noodlesinsoup
Profile Joined October 2010
United States106 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 03:00:33
January 13 2012 02:58 GMT
#63
Currently living in Oshkosh, add me! Mahjong.287/manlycreatures@gmail.com
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
January 13 2012 02:58 GMT
#64
Madison for school, live in Green Bay
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Googity
Profile Joined January 2011
United States127 Posts
January 13 2012 03:14 GMT
#65
Minocqua here... way the hell up North... Rhymenoceros.100 JoeyB83@gmail.com
RDaneelOlivaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Vatican City State733 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 03:36:45
January 13 2012 03:34 GMT
#66
Wausau Wisconsin. Go to school in St Cloud, MN Tesomas.900, hit me up for some games
rdbruening@csbsju.edu
We should get a battlenet channel
Zeusy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3 Posts
August 04 2012 18:45 GMT
#67
I know these posts are old but hoping you guys get this fowarded to you email or something

I'm starting a sc2 milwaukee and surrounding area community

It's on facebook
Milwaukee Starcraft 2
every time i learn something new it pushes something old out
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
August 04 2012 20:08 GMT
#68
Just got back from Waukesha, WI... I'd be so good at SC2 if I lived there, nothing else to do
Zeusy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3 Posts
August 06 2012 00:48 GMT
#69
On August 05 2012 05:08 FabledIntegral wrote:
Just got back from Waukesha, WI... I'd be so good at SC2 if I lived there, nothing else to do


Where do you live?
every time i learn something new it pushes something old out
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
August 07 2012 04:21 GMT
#70
On August 06 2012 09:48 Zeusy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2012 05:08 FabledIntegral wrote:
Just got back from Waukesha, WI... I'd be so good at SC2 if I lived there, nothing else to do


Where do you live?


California. Was in Wisconsin on a business trip.
EchoOfTerran
Profile Joined March 2012
United States6 Posts
August 07 2012 06:36 GMT
#71
Wausau, Wisconsin here! Go to MSU-Mankato. Ajax.1993 if anyone wants to play! Diamond Terran
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Zeusy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3 Posts
August 08 2012 16:19 GMT
#72
Yo Hobomagic

I just started a milwaukee starcraft 2 group and am still looking to increase numbers. I was mostly looking to get some more milwaukee events and barcrafts going but i'd play in a tourny too.

Why don't you join up and use that, I'd be down although i'm diamond 1v1
the group is
Milwaukee Starcraft 2

http://www.facebook.com/groups/milwaukeestarcraft2/
every time i learn something new it pushes something old out
Diggyy
Profile Joined May 2012
4 Posts
October 17 2012 05:55 GMT
#73
Dia Zerg here I'm from Fond du Lac. Diggy.805
SehWho
Profile Joined July 2012
69 Posts
September 08 2013 07:08 GMT
#74
Hate to revive an old thread, but it's hard to find others around here. Is anyone near Phillips, up in Price county?
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE144
PiGStarcraft110
CosmosSc2 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 584
Artosis 539
Rain 242
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever625
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5409
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam571
JimRising 487
C9.Mang0243
ArmadaUGS84
Trikslyr49
Maynarde43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick747
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen186
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
22m
PiGStarcraft110
Kung Fu Cup
11h 22m
Stellar Fest
13h 22m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.