• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:49
CEST 05:49
KST 12:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10151 users

Going to MLG DC? Yes? - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Corrupt61587
Profile Joined September 2009
United States366 Posts
October 15 2010 14:02 GMT
#301
LuckyFool you are aptly named
AskJoshy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1625 Posts
October 15 2010 14:23 GMT
#302
Hey folks, I'll be there all day today and tomorrow! If you come today (Friday), feel free to say hi. I'll be wearing this Riverdogs shirt today:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Heroes, Hearthstone, and SC2 videos: http://www.youtube.com/AskJoshy
RedSixWhiskey
Profile Joined August 2010
United States32 Posts
October 15 2010 14:32 GMT
#303
I will be there at 0700 sat morning. If i can get there today, I will be wearing a burnt orange Uni ersity of Texas Longhorns Hoodie. Same goes for sat. Longhorns hoodie nd jeans. Will be w/ Atrocity as well. keep an eye out for us on sat!!!
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
October 15 2010 14:37 GMT
#304
leaving school now, will be there in a few hours!
i'm wearing an old redskins hat that used to be white and is now tan.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
October 15 2010 14:38 GMT
#305
will be arriving at the gaylord shortly with whitera slog and zlasher.

see u nerdz!
Systemkaos
Profile Joined May 2010
United States41 Posts
October 15 2010 16:04 GMT
#306
At the cadilac bar having a beer, tons of people around
Watsonator
Profile Joined May 2010
United States43 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-15 17:15:12
October 15 2010 16:52 GMT
#307
Damn, I really want to go today but I just can't make it until tomorrow, I feel like I'm missing soooo much!!

So, any word on the amount of spectators and seats available?

Edit: Also, for those who are already there and just spectating, is it COMPLETELY open, as in, you just walk in and sit down? I'd like to know if I need to be there early tomorrow morning to wait in line for a spectator pass or something. I know it's free, but I'm so paranoid I'm going to drive really far and then it be too crowded to even get in.
Artifice
Profile Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
October 15 2010 20:51 GMT
#308
I'll be there all day tomorrow. Bringing the roomies too.
Clutch8
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States258 Posts
October 15 2010 22:28 GMT
#309
I'm working one of the floor cameras. Matches are underway. Good sized crowd.
Ice S.
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada41 Posts
October 16 2010 00:30 GMT
#310
2Watsanator: Yes, it's completely open, just walk in and sit down And it's not that crowded tonight.
pullarius1
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
October 16 2010 04:48 GMT
#311
Hey guys, today was a lot of fun. I'm totally beat. A few things:

1) I found parking at the corner of Fleet and Potomac for $11 for the day. It's about 4 or 5 blocks from the center. I think someone had mentioned before, but I wanted to confirm it.

2) It seemed like that little amphitheater with the obnoxiously bright and poorly aimed lights is where the big things happen, but it also seems like there is extremely limited seating, with lots of folks hanging around outside. Will it be tough to get a seat for the finals?

3) Holy jeez Blizzard, do we need lan. Especially during the DT rush of the last match, I thought the lag would actually make someone lose.
@pullarius1
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-16 05:19:56
October 16 2010 05:14 GMT
#312
On October 16 2010 13:48 pullarius1 wrote:
Hey guys, today was a lot of fun. I'm totally beat. A few things:

1) I found parking at the corner of Fleet and Potomac for $11 for the day. It's about 4 or 5 blocks from the center. I think someone had mentioned before, but I wanted to confirm it.

2) It seemed like that little amphitheater with the obnoxiously bright and poorly aimed lights is where the big things happen, but it also seems like there is extremely limited seating, with lots of folks hanging around outside. Will it be tough to get a seat for the finals?

3) Holy jeez Blizzard, do we need lan. Especially during the DT rush of the last match, I thought the lag would actually make someone lose.

yeah i parked there too, found a primo spot that was actually right by the exit so it was pretty nice. also the finals are at the normal place, not ove rat the amphitheater - that's only for halo

nice to meet everyone i met today (storrzerg, rubpar, nokarot, all the pros, etc), to everyone else, please come up and introduce yourself tomorrow! I'll once again be wearing a redskins hat and sweatshirt with a big "W&M" on it
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Flaerong
Profile Joined April 2009
United States60 Posts
October 16 2010 06:14 GMT
#313
I'll be coming on Saturday and hopefully I'll be able to meet up with the TL DC Dinner crew. I'll be the in a grey striped sweater. Zlasher has my number but i don't have his T__T. So if you are reading this Zlasher, please give me a call.
¯\(ºдಠ)/¯
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
October 16 2010 07:34 GMT
#314
This event is insane man

I can't feel my knees and ankles and soles of my feet but it is worth every second, it is absoultely incredible meeting some of these pros and seeing how humble they are and how friendly they are.

So far my starcraft 2 poster has a ton of signatures from people like Ret and Idra, Select, LZ, djWHEAT, etc. Going to finish it off tomorrow, I'm super super excited to see everyone again.

Honestly I couldn't hvae imagined this event to be so great even as bad as the seating issue is and as tired as I am I owuld do it again 100x over. I relaly hope MLG considers coming back to DC because the SC2 section was ROCKING THE HOUSE. It was amazing how many spectators we had and the quality of some of these matchups.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Clutch8
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States258 Posts
October 16 2010 12:44 GMT
#315
I will be in a black shirt with white stripes and behind one of the cameras. I will come by and say hello to the spectators during breaks. If you guys want better seating at the next event (we all do) then bring it up at mlgpro.com. More voices =more attention and more solutions.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
October 16 2010 13:41 GMT
#316
Coming today.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
October 16 2010 13:42 GMT
#317
On October 16 2010 22:41 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Coming today.

We'll believe it when we see it!!!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Boardin
Profile Joined September 2009
234 Posts
October 16 2010 14:34 GMT
#318
see you gusy again soon. must drink lots of coffee first. so tired
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
October 16 2010 14:38 GMT
#319
Just got my ass up, time to shower then get on the metro

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu going til1 AM friday then starting 10 AM next day these guys are insane >.>
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 16 2010 14:52 GMT
#320
On October 16 2010 22:41 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Coming today.


soju time?
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
PiLiPiLi 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3645
ViBE136
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 555
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 598
WinterStarcraft459
C9.Mang0270
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1033
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP114
• davetesta28
• practicex 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
• Shiphtur415
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.