• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup7StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10337 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 245

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 243 244 245 246 247 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-07 11:08:52
February 07 2012 10:54 GMT
#4881
Yeah, TLO, the beard was hot, but it's getting out of hand - It needs an urgent trim.

I just thought of something funny - Do you think we would get into trouble for PMing fashion advice to pro's and other prominent members of the community?

On February 07 2012 16:25 Barburas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 03:11 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2012 02:54 Silverfoxx wrote:
Continuing the entire picture, here is me at a somewhat famous guys ranch playing with one of his dogs. If anyone knows anthony delongis without googling him, he's an awesome guy, totally worth your support, and I got a knife-throwing/tomahawk throwing lesson from him.

But this is me with his dog, rocky, the boxer. Who is a playful guy. :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Also, i'll try to join more often, but i'm curious, is there a GTL chat channel for LoL? playing that more now, though i'd like to get into starcraft. it's just more stressful than me playing with a group of 5 friends is... least there i can joke about me not failing.


That's what teamgames are for, no pressure. jarry and I played a couple of 2v2 sessions recently, and they're pretty relaxed. Apart from when I shout at him for being a total n00bloser ofc


*cough* STOP ASKING FOR GAS WHY ARE YOU GOING BATTLECRUISERS *cough*


Don't know how I missed this but FECK OFF!

Oh and I played in a tourny last night and was beaten by this Terran who.... just.... knew..... EVERYTHING. Scouting proxy stargates, blind building 5 bunkers in response to my 6 gate, loading his units into bunkers and putting down PDD's and Auto turrets when he is not even supposed to know my army is nearby...

Obviously he was hacking and I've told the admins but it's the first time I've encountered a hacker before, at least that I know of. Anyway, he knocked me out 2-1 in the quarter finals and then went on to win the tourny. Feel so cheated!

I saw that he also wins lots of other low level tournaments, so he is going to get his just deserts. Fucker.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-07 12:16:02
February 07 2012 12:15 GMT
#4882
On February 07 2012 19:54 jarrydesque wrote:
Yeah, TLO, the beard was hot, but it's getting out of hand - It needs an urgent trim.


Well, he won that tournament, and he said a while ago that he'd be shaving it off if he wins a tournament. But because it was only a charity event, word at the venue was that he'd only be trimming his beard.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2012 12:58 GMT
#4883
On February 07 2012 19:54 jarrydesque wrote:
Yeah, TLO, the beard was hot, but it's getting out of hand - It needs an urgent trim.

I just thought of something funny - Do you think we would get into trouble for PMing fashion advice to pro's and other prominent members of the community?

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 16:25 Barburas wrote:
On February 07 2012 03:11 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2012 02:54 Silverfoxx wrote:
Continuing the entire picture, here is me at a somewhat famous guys ranch playing with one of his dogs. If anyone knows anthony delongis without googling him, he's an awesome guy, totally worth your support, and I got a knife-throwing/tomahawk throwing lesson from him.

But this is me with his dog, rocky, the boxer. Who is a playful guy. :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Also, i'll try to join more often, but i'm curious, is there a GTL chat channel for LoL? playing that more now, though i'd like to get into starcraft. it's just more stressful than me playing with a group of 5 friends is... least there i can joke about me not failing.


That's what teamgames are for, no pressure. jarry and I played a couple of 2v2 sessions recently, and they're pretty relaxed. Apart from when I shout at him for being a total n00bloser ofc


*cough* STOP ASKING FOR GAS WHY ARE YOU GOING BATTLECRUISERS *cough*


Don't know how I missed this but FECK OFF!

Oh and I played in a tourny last night and was beaten by this Terran who.... just.... knew..... EVERYTHING. Scouting proxy stargates, blind building 5 bunkers in response to my 6 gate, loading his units into bunkers and putting down PDD's and Auto turrets when he is not even supposed to know my army is nearby...

Obviously he was hacking and I've told the admins but it's the first time I've encountered a hacker before, at least that I know of. Anyway, he knocked me out 2-1 in the quarter finals and then went on to win the tourny. Feel so cheated!

I saw that he also wins lots of other low level tournaments, so he is going to get his just deserts. Fucker.


The only thing I got out of this post is that you're a cheesy fucker, with your 6 gates and proxy stargates.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-07 13:06:30
February 07 2012 13:05 GMT
#4884
Don't PM the pro's fashion advice. If they want us to dress them (which would be SO MUCH FUN!) they know where to find us. It's not like we're hidden on the last page or something.

And also, I think they're required to wear their team shirts to most events so that kinda limits our options.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 07 2012 13:35 GMT
#4885
On February 07 2012 16:37 Proseat wrote:
Here's an interesting photo of the four players at the HEAT Charity event in Berlin I went to this weekend:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]f.l.t.r.: (T)Tarson, (P)Grubby, (Z)TLO, (P)TypeReaL -- Photo credit: OomJan



I find Grubby the most attractive in that photo. And actually he's one we don't give a lot of love to. His personality and his appearance, he is adorable!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 07 2012 13:44 GMT
#4886
On February 07 2012 22:35 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 16:37 Proseat wrote:
Here's an interesting photo of the four players at the HEAT Charity event in Berlin I went to this weekend:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]f.l.t.r.: (T)Tarson, (P)Grubby, (Z)TLO, (P)TypeReaL -- Photo credit: OomJan



I find Grubby the most attractive in that photo. And actually he's one we don't give a lot of love to. His personality and his appearance, he is adorable!


Yeah Grubby is good looking But he's married so part of me feels bad thinking about it!

Also Jarry if I wasn't clear, I was refering to what Marv shouted at me the last time I was in a team game with him
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 07 2012 13:46 GMT
#4887
Which I don't understand. If you have someone feeding you gas why WOULDN'T you rush battle cruisers?! That's like the best rush ever.
#2throwed
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 07 2012 13:47 GMT
#4888
Nono, I was going Battlecruisers and he was shouting at me for asking if anyone had spare gas
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2012 13:50 GMT
#4889
On February 07 2012 22:47 Barburas wrote:
Nono, I was going Battlecruisers and he was shouting at me for asking if anyone had spare gas


Yes As the sole Terran on the team (read: the mineral race), asking for gas from Protoss is silly
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 07 2012 14:27 GMT
#4890
On February 07 2012 21:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 19:54 jarrydesque wrote:
Yeah, TLO, the beard was hot, but it's getting out of hand - It needs an urgent trim.

I just thought of something funny - Do you think we would get into trouble for PMing fashion advice to pro's and other prominent members of the community?

On February 07 2012 16:25 Barburas wrote:
On February 07 2012 03:11 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2012 02:54 Silverfoxx wrote:
Continuing the entire picture, here is me at a somewhat famous guys ranch playing with one of his dogs. If anyone knows anthony delongis without googling him, he's an awesome guy, totally worth your support, and I got a knife-throwing/tomahawk throwing lesson from him.

But this is me with his dog, rocky, the boxer. Who is a playful guy. :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Also, i'll try to join more often, but i'm curious, is there a GTL chat channel for LoL? playing that more now, though i'd like to get into starcraft. it's just more stressful than me playing with a group of 5 friends is... least there i can joke about me not failing.


That's what teamgames are for, no pressure. jarry and I played a couple of 2v2 sessions recently, and they're pretty relaxed. Apart from when I shout at him for being a total n00bloser ofc


*cough* STOP ASKING FOR GAS WHY ARE YOU GOING BATTLECRUISERS *cough*


Don't know how I missed this but FECK OFF!

Oh and I played in a tourny last night and was beaten by this Terran who.... just.... knew..... EVERYTHING. Scouting proxy stargates, blind building 5 bunkers in response to my 6 gate, loading his units into bunkers and putting down PDD's and Auto turrets when he is not even supposed to know my army is nearby...

Obviously he was hacking and I've told the admins but it's the first time I've encountered a hacker before, at least that I know of. Anyway, he knocked me out 2-1 in the quarter finals and then went on to win the tourny. Feel so cheated!

I saw that he also wins lots of other low level tournaments, so he is going to get his just deserts. Fucker.


The only thing I got out of this post is that you're a cheesy fucker, with your 6 gates and proxy stargates.


6 Gate is not cheese you poop. Plus it was an informed decision as in the first game he (unsafely) rushed to medivacs and annoyed the crap out of me with agressive (map hacked) drops.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2012 14:36 GMT
#4891
On February 07 2012 23:27 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 21:58 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2012 19:54 jarrydesque wrote:
Yeah, TLO, the beard was hot, but it's getting out of hand - It needs an urgent trim.

I just thought of something funny - Do you think we would get into trouble for PMing fashion advice to pro's and other prominent members of the community?

On February 07 2012 16:25 Barburas wrote:
On February 07 2012 03:11 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2012 02:54 Silverfoxx wrote:
Continuing the entire picture, here is me at a somewhat famous guys ranch playing with one of his dogs. If anyone knows anthony delongis without googling him, he's an awesome guy, totally worth your support, and I got a knife-throwing/tomahawk throwing lesson from him.

But this is me with his dog, rocky, the boxer. Who is a playful guy. :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Also, i'll try to join more often, but i'm curious, is there a GTL chat channel for LoL? playing that more now, though i'd like to get into starcraft. it's just more stressful than me playing with a group of 5 friends is... least there i can joke about me not failing.


That's what teamgames are for, no pressure. jarry and I played a couple of 2v2 sessions recently, and they're pretty relaxed. Apart from when I shout at him for being a total n00bloser ofc


*cough* STOP ASKING FOR GAS WHY ARE YOU GOING BATTLECRUISERS *cough*


Don't know how I missed this but FECK OFF!

Oh and I played in a tourny last night and was beaten by this Terran who.... just.... knew..... EVERYTHING. Scouting proxy stargates, blind building 5 bunkers in response to my 6 gate, loading his units into bunkers and putting down PDD's and Auto turrets when he is not even supposed to know my army is nearby...

Obviously he was hacking and I've told the admins but it's the first time I've encountered a hacker before, at least that I know of. Anyway, he knocked me out 2-1 in the quarter finals and then went on to win the tourny. Feel so cheated!

I saw that he also wins lots of other low level tournaments, so he is going to get his just deserts. Fucker.


The only thing I got out of this post is that you're a cheesy fucker, with your 6 gates and proxy stargates.


6 Gate is not cheese you poop. Plus it was an informed decision as in the first game he (unsafely) rushed to medivacs and annoyed the crap out of me with agressive (map hacked) drops.


Lol. You call me so many names I'm quite partial to the occasional 6 or 7 gate myself. Occasionally with a couple of immortals thrown in.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 07 2012 16:24 GMT
#4892
I got "The Back Door" achievement in my last game.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2012 16:28 GMT
#4893
On February 08 2012 01:24 jarrydesque wrote:
I got "The Back Door" achievement in my last game.


I'll bet you did. Is that the warp prism one?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 07 2012 16:28 GMT
#4894
So now we have to make a token anal sex joke huh?

I got that achievement with your dad last night!!
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2012 16:31 GMT
#4895
Be quiet, Klondike.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 07 2012 16:39 GMT
#4896
bully
#2throwed
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 07 2012 16:49 GMT
#4897
On February 08 2012 01:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 01:24 jarrydesque wrote:
I got "The Back Door" achievement in my last game.


I'll bet you did. Is that the warp prism one?


Yes it is.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 07 2012 16:51 GMT
#4898
On February 08 2012 01:49 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 01:28 marvellosity wrote:
On February 08 2012 01:24 jarrydesque wrote:
I got "The Back Door" achievement in my last game.


I'll bet you did. Is that the warp prism one?


Yes it is.


Was it from some insane awesome constant harrass, or was it like me where I just used it as a forward pylon for a sustained period?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 07 2012 17:40 GMT
#4899
On February 08 2012 01:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 01:49 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 08 2012 01:28 marvellosity wrote:
On February 08 2012 01:24 jarrydesque wrote:
I got "The Back Door" achievement in my last game.


I'll bet you did. Is that the warp prism one?


Yes it is.


Was it from some insane awesome constant harrass, or was it like me where I just used it as a forward pylon for a sustained period?


Haha, well, sort of. In late game PvZ I use them to warp mass Zealots into their main/latest expo as I free supple. Oh the wonders of a billion Gateways and even more minerals.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 08 2012 00:55 GMT
#4900
You guys seen this in HerO's fanclub?

On February 08 2012 05:17 shiroiusagi wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Prev 1 243 244 245 246 247 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem243
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 243
IndyStarCraft 85
Railgan 84
trigger 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55173
Shuttle 6491
BeSt 694
Horang2 505
actioN 321
Larva 222
Sexy 177
ggaemo 160
Soma 141
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Zeus 85
hero 58
Aegong 54
Hyun 54
Killer 52
Sea.KH 52
PianO 28
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5081
qojqva3181
Dendi1444
420jenkins464
Fuzer 133
Counter-Strike
fl0m3745
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1126
Liquid`Hasu753
MindelVK14
Other Games
singsing1253
B2W.Neo874
Beastyqt694
Mlord487
byalli364
FrodaN207
Hui .195
ArmadaUGS186
KnowMe119
QueenE79
Mew2King57
CosmosSc2 28
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick821
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3245
League of Legends
• Nemesis3001
Other Games
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.