• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7589 users

Pizza w/ NonY - San Antonio, Texas - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4532 Posts
May 23 2010 19:56 GMT
#21
pizza with nony sounds pretty good, too bad its a little far away
Team Liquid
mcgriddle
Profile Joined April 2009
United States253 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 20:30:22
May 23 2010 20:26 GMT
#22
Depending on the date I could try to drive down from Dallas.

Edit: After checking google maps it would be about 6 hours both ways, which although I'm used to a 13 hour drive to school, gas money is better spent on books .
Reason obeys itself....and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
May 23 2010 20:40 GMT
#23
On May 24 2010 05:26 mcgriddle wrote:
Depending on the date I could try to drive down from Dallas.

Edit: After checking google maps it would be about 6 hours both ways, which although I'm used to a 13 hour drive to school, gas money is better spent on books .


Yeah a few other people are also doing a 3 hour drive. I want the trip to be worth it though haha, so I'm wondering if there's anything else you guys would want to do. I might be able to have some people at my house for the night if necessary but I'm not sure about that yet.
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
May 23 2010 21:21 GMT
#24
I'll be in San Antonio in June - probably early though like the first or second week. I'd love to slap Tyler for losing to Idra in SC2.
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
May 23 2010 21:27 GMT
#25
On May 24 2010 06:21 Louder wrote:
I'll be in San Antonio in June - probably early though like the first or second week. I'd love to slap Tyler for losing to Idra in SC2.


When are you leaving?
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
May 23 2010 21:35 GMT
#26
On May 24 2010 04:56 ret wrote:
pizza with nony sounds pretty good, too bad its a little far away

My thoughts exactly ;p
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
shape
Profile Joined December 2009
United States119 Posts
May 23 2010 21:40 GMT
#27
Definately going to be tagging along with Royal and Monion seeing as how we're roommates.
Catch]22
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden2683 Posts
May 23 2010 21:45 GMT
#28
On May 24 2010 06:35 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 04:56 ret wrote:
pizza with nony sounds pretty good, too bad its a little far away

My thoughts exactly ;p


Guess we need a pizza with ret somewhere in europe :D
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
May 23 2010 21:58 GMT
#29
On May 24 2010 06:27 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 06:21 Louder wrote:
I'll be in San Antonio in June - probably early though like the first or second week. I'd love to slap Tyler for losing to Idra in SC2.


When are you leaving?


I don't know the exact date yet I haven't decided. Taking the kids to Schlitterbahn and tubing etc.
Qwertify
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2531 Posts
May 23 2010 23:07 GMT
#30
Wish I could be there T_T.
CJ Entusman #24
Qwertify
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2531 Posts
May 23 2010 23:08 GMT
#31
On May 24 2010 06:45 Catch]22 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 06:35 spinesheath wrote:
On May 24 2010 04:56 ret wrote:
pizza with nony sounds pretty good, too bad its a little far away

My thoughts exactly ;p


Guess we need a pizza with ret somewhere in europe :D


I'm in!
CJ Entusman #24
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
May 23 2010 23:13 GMT
#32
haha I can't believe you guys are going to one of the places I recommended, that's sick.

Enjoy!! Post pictures!
✌
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
May 23 2010 23:21 GMT
#33
On May 24 2010 08:13 JWD wrote:
haha I can't believe you guys are going to one of the places I recommended, that's sick.

Enjoy!! Post pictures!


Thanks for the suggestion! :D You pretty much sparked the purpose for this whole thing haha.
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
May 23 2010 23:22 GMT
#34
5 bucks says mOnion gets a 2 day ban from the event after showing up.
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
May 23 2010 23:26 GMT
#35
On May 24 2010 06:58 Louder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 06:27 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
On May 24 2010 06:21 Louder wrote:
I'll be in San Antonio in June - probably early though like the first or second week. I'd love to slap Tyler for losing to Idra in SC2.


When are you leaving?


I don't know the exact date yet I haven't decided. Taking the kids to Schlitterbahn and tubing etc.



Tubing with Nony? OO
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
May 24 2010 00:20 GMT
#36
On May 24 2010 08:26 Newguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 06:58 Louder wrote:
On May 24 2010 06:27 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
On May 24 2010 06:21 Louder wrote:
I'll be in San Antonio in June - probably early though like the first or second week. I'd love to slap Tyler for losing to Idra in SC2.


When are you leaving?


I don't know the exact date yet I haven't decided. Taking the kids to Schlitterbahn and tubing etc.



Tubing with Nony? OO


LOL I like Tyler but a whole day of talking about BW build orders on the river sounds painful
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
May 24 2010 00:26 GMT
#37
On May 24 2010 09:20 Louder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 08:26 Newguy wrote:
On May 24 2010 06:58 Louder wrote:
On May 24 2010 06:27 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
On May 24 2010 06:21 Louder wrote:
I'll be in San Antonio in June - probably early though like the first or second week. I'd love to slap Tyler for losing to Idra in SC2.


When are you leaving?


I don't know the exact date yet I haven't decided. Taking the kids to Schlitterbahn and tubing etc.



Tubing with Nony? OO


LOL I like Tyler but a whole day of talking about BW build orders on the river sounds painful

How bout sc2 build orders?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
May 24 2010 02:40 GMT
#38
On May 23 2010 11:01 mOnion wrote:
HOOOOOLY SHIT

yup gonna be there. i'll make the trip from college station

it'll be cool to meet you too mr penguin ^_^

If you and Chris go, you should pick me up on the way there.
mcgriddle
Profile Joined April 2009
United States253 Posts
May 24 2010 03:41 GMT
#39
There could be some kind of agreement to limit SC talk to 30 minutes to an hour... but then what would people talk about? That is like when my friends and I go to eat and somebody brought a girl. No talk about WoW and magic the gathering? Oh, no. . .
Reason obeys itself....and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-24 04:09:18
May 24 2010 04:08 GMT
#40
On May 24 2010 11:40 Saracen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 11:01 mOnion wrote:
HOOOOOLY SHIT

yup gonna be there. i'll make the trip from college station

it'll be cool to meet you too mr penguin ^_^

If you and Chris go, you should pick me up on the way there.


totally!

husky wtfffff
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 156
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 462
Mong 107
Shinee 71
Bale 24
NotJumperer 18
Shine 15
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 624
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 829
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft721
Other Games
summit1g7661
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft238
ceh9193
Happy91
Livibee70
RuFF_SC228
ArmadaUGS20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream429
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Lourlo1243
• Rush1212
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.