• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:26
CEST 08:26
KST 15:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7589 users

Pizza w/ NonY - San Antonio, Texas - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Silent12ill
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States358 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-03 02:46:59
June 03 2010 02:36 GMT
#81
On June 01 2010 01:37 mop wrote:
I might be down for some pizza. Depends on if I'm working.

I'm new to the community and to starcraft in general. You guys can enlighten me on the starcraft world.

As far as suggestions go... Big Lou's Pizza: Location isn't as good as Dough Pizzeria, but they have HUGE pizzas (36" or 42"). And the pizza is pretty good if you like thin, greasy pizza.

It takes a while to cook 1 huge pizza (~45 minutes) and they're pretty busy (~45 minute wait on a Saturday afternoon), so it would give us time to chat. Then again, if we get more than about 6-7, one gigantic pizza probably won't be enough. I'm not sure about price... Probably around $12 (includes gratuity and drink) per person if 6 people share one 42". I might be a little off on price/wait times. We went back in March.

Here's a pic I took with my phone:
[image loading]


Mop made a good suggestion oh and HEY MOP LONG TIME!
Oh and big lous is closed on mondays.
Add me to list please.
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
June 03 2010 04:08 GMT
#82
Dang, if I was in College Station during the summer, I would totally go. And yeah, I would recommend Big Lou's Pizza.
funnybananaman
Profile Joined April 2009
United States830 Posts
June 03 2010 04:53 GMT
#83
The pizza place in the OP sounds great good decision to go there. I'm kind of a pizza buff (at least for different places in new york) so I'm glad to see good pizza in other parts of the country.

God dammit this thread always makes me hungry!
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
June 03 2010 06:05 GMT
#84
Updated with polls! Let us know!
mop
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9 Posts
June 03 2010 06:21 GMT
#85
What up stephen?

I'm okay with whatever pizza place, and I'll vote on a day when I get my schedule for that week.
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
June 03 2010 16:38 GMT
#86
On June 03 2010 15:21 mop wrote:
What up stephen?

I'm okay with whatever pizza place, and I'll vote on a day when I get my schedule for that week.


Yeah I don't want the date to conflict with anyone's work schedules, so let us know if there's a day you absolutely can't go. Hopefully we end up going when it's convenient for everyone.
cHaNg-sTa
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1058 Posts
June 03 2010 17:27 GMT
#87
I will be in Dallas until the 14th unfortunately. I'd only be able to go between the 18th-20th.
Jaedong <3 HOOK'EM HORNS!
mop
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9 Posts
June 03 2010 19:14 GMT
#88
On June 04 2010 01:38 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
Yeah I don't want the date to conflict with anyone's work schedules, so let us know if there's a day you absolutely can't go. Hopefully we end up going when it's convenient for everyone.

What time would we be going anyway?
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
June 03 2010 19:29 GMT
#89
On June 04 2010 04:14 mop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 01:38 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
Yeah I don't want the date to conflict with anyone's work schedules, so let us know if there's a day you absolutely can't go. Hopefully we end up going when it's convenient for everyone.

What time would we be going anyway?


Probably lunch time-ish, like between 12:00-4:00PM. I'll announce an official time when the date gets closer, after we have a date and place decided anyway.
Silent12ill
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States358 Posts
June 03 2010 19:42 GMT
#90
On June 03 2010 15:21 mop wrote:
What up stephen?

I'm okay with whatever pizza place, and I'll vote on a day when I get my schedule for that week.


nm bored waiting for school to start lol

I live like 7 minutes from big lous and its great pizza so
i voted big lous
radu_c
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania226 Posts
June 03 2010 21:47 GMT
#91
Any pics from the meeting?
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
June 03 2010 22:32 GMT
#92
On June 04 2010 06:47 radu_c wrote:
Any pics from the meeting?


Hasn't happened yet haha. But yeah, there should be. I'll make a nice blog post about it when it's over. ^^
juggurnot
Profile Joined May 2010
United States14 Posts
June 03 2010 23:18 GMT
#93
OHH NOOO! I'm going to be out of town on the 11th
Thats all the ammunition we had!
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
June 03 2010 23:31 GMT
#94
On June 04 2010 08:18 juggurnot wrote:
OHH NOOO! I'm going to be out of town on the 11th


Aw man. When are you coming back?
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
June 03 2010 23:38 GMT
#95
REVISED POLLS. PLEASE RE-VOTE.
XazXio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States356 Posts
June 04 2010 00:39 GMT
#96
god you know your awesome when other top foreigners want to chill and eat pizza with you. too bad im only 16 and in washington....
How does food become poo?
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
June 04 2010 00:56 GMT
#97
I"m in Houston right now!! i'll be gone by the date though! :p
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
June 04 2010 00:58 GMT
#98
On June 04 2010 09:56 Metal[x] wrote:
I"m in Houston right now!! i'll be gone by the date though! :p


How soon are you leaving?
juggurnot
Profile Joined May 2010
United States14 Posts
June 04 2010 02:53 GMT
#99
On June 04 2010 08:31 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 08:18 juggurnot wrote:
OHH NOOO! I'm going to be out of town on the 11th


Aw man. When are you coming back?


I'll be back on the 15th
Thats all the ammunition we had!
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
June 04 2010 02:58 GMT
#100
On June 04 2010 11:53 juggurnot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 08:31 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
On June 04 2010 08:18 juggurnot wrote:
OHH NOOO! I'm going to be out of town on the 11th


Aw man. When are you coming back?


I'll be back on the 15th


New poll dates suite your predicament then.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 156
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 462
Mong 107
Shinee 71
Bale 24
NotJumperer 18
Shine 15
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 624
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 829
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft721
Other Games
summit1g7661
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft238
ceh9193
Happy91
Livibee70
RuFF_SC228
ArmadaUGS20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream429
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Lourlo1243
• Rush1212
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 34m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 34m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.