• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:26
CEST 08:26
KST 15:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7589 users

Pizza w/ NonY - San Antonio, Texas - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
abominare
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1216 Posts
May 27 2010 06:37 GMT
#61
as a san antonio resident let me tell you trilogy puts both of those places to shame go during lunch and its all you can eat for 7.50, the crust is amazing and their house specialty 'the texan' is ridiculously good

regardless if you have any questions on things to do around san antonio pm me.
cHaNg-sTa
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1058 Posts
May 27 2010 06:58 GMT
#62
Oh man, I'll most likely be back in Austin around this time. Count me as probable.
Jaedong <3 HOOK'EM HORNS!
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
May 29 2010 00:26 GMT
#63
On May 27 2010 15:37 abominare wrote:
as a san antonio resident let me tell you trilogy puts both of those places to shame go during lunch and its all you can eat for 7.50, the crust is amazing and their house specialty 'the texan' is ridiculously good

regardless if you have any questions on things to do around san antonio pm me.


Ah, this sounds good too. So many places to eat. We should make this meetup a three-day weekend hahaha. t.t
misterG420
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany152 Posts
May 31 2010 13:40 GMT
#64
Please make pictures for the sad people not there
https://www.twitch.tv/misterg_420
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
May 31 2010 14:55 GMT
#65
On May 23 2010 11:07 Pokebunny wrote:
Seriously, if I was a rich baller like rekrul I'd spend half my cash traveling to different SC events/lans/meetups.


And if your parents let you.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
May 31 2010 14:56 GMT
#66
On May 27 2010 15:37 abominare wrote:
as a san antonio resident let me tell you trilogy puts both of those places to shame go during lunch and its all you can eat for 7.50, the crust is amazing and their house specialty 'the texan' is ridiculously good

regardless if you have any questions on things to do around san antonio pm me.

I've gotten Trilogy maybe 5 times. It's really good!
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
mop
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-31 17:46:13
May 31 2010 16:37 GMT
#67
I might be down for some pizza. Depends on if I'm working.

I'm new to the community and to starcraft in general. You guys can enlighten me on the starcraft world.

As far as suggestions go... Big Lou's Pizza: Location isn't as good as Dough Pizzeria, but they have HUGE pizzas (36" or 42"). And the pizza is pretty good if you like thin, greasy pizza.

It takes a while to cook 1 huge pizza (~45 minutes) and they're pretty busy (~45 minute wait on a Saturday afternoon), so it would give us time to chat. Then again, if we get more than about 6-7, one gigantic pizza probably won't be enough. I'm not sure about price... Probably around $12 (includes gratuity and drink) per person if 6 people share one 42". I might be a little off on price/wait times. We went back in March.

Here's a pic I took with my phone:
[image loading]
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
May 31 2010 17:12 GMT
#68
On June 01 2010 01:37 mop wrote:
I might be down for some pizza. Depends on if I'm working.

I'm new to the community and to starcraft in general. You guys can enlighten me on the starcraft world.



That's gonna be a great experience for you. Nobody better to learn from than Nony
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
May 31 2010 23:16 GMT
#69
So many places to choose from, we need some kind of consensus haha.
mop
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-01 00:00:02
May 31 2010 23:59 GMT
#70
On June 01 2010 08:16 IndecisivePenguin wrote:
So many places to choose from, we need some kind of consensus haha.

Let's hit all of them up. How long is he in town again? ;p
Monst3r
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
119 Posts
June 01 2010 02:04 GMT
#71
On May 24 2010 04:07 skYfiVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 11:11 Pokebunny wrote:
On May 23 2010 11:09 3FFA wrote:
On May 23 2010 11:07 Pokebunny wrote:
Seriously, if I was a rich baller like rekrul I'd spend half my cash traveling to different SC events/lans/meetups.

Same. Also, why did you double post?!?


Too lazy to hit edit. And cuz no one cares if ballers like me do it~!


Quite the lie

I know lol. He just wants a big post count
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 01 2010 02:14 GMT
#72
On June 01 2010 11:04 Monst3r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 04:07 skYfiVe wrote:
On May 23 2010 11:11 Pokebunny wrote:
On May 23 2010 11:09 3FFA wrote:
On May 23 2010 11:07 Pokebunny wrote:
Seriously, if I was a rich baller like rekrul I'd spend half my cash traveling to different SC events/lans/meetups.

Same. Also, why did you double post?!?


Too lazy to hit edit. And cuz no one cares if ballers like me do it~!


Quite the lie

I know lol. He just wants a big post count


Oh no, my evil plot to take over the world has been discovered
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
June 01 2010 02:27 GMT
#73
Turns out I won't be in SA, going to Austin. Tyler have double the fun for me ~
Byima
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
33 Posts
June 01 2010 21:37 GMT
#74
ummmm, monion and royal better include me on this trip!!!! I like pizza too!! haha
Failure is always an option
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
June 01 2010 21:48 GMT
#75
On June 01 2010 01:37 mop wrote:
I might be down for some pizza. Depends on if I'm working.

I'm new to the community and to starcraft in general. You guys can enlighten me on the starcraft world.

As far as suggestions go... Big Lou's Pizza: Location isn't as good as Dough Pizzeria, but they have HUGE pizzas (36" or 42"). And the pizza is pretty good if you like thin, greasy pizza.

It takes a while to cook 1 huge pizza (~45 minutes) and they're pretty busy (~45 minute wait on a Saturday afternoon), so it would give us time to chat. Then again, if we get more than about 6-7, one gigantic pizza probably won't be enough. I'm not sure about price... Probably around $12 (includes gratuity and drink) per person if 6 people share one 42". I might be a little off on price/wait times. We went back in March.

Here's a pic I took with my phone:
[image loading]

That looks fucking delicious.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-01 22:34:06
June 01 2010 22:23 GMT
#76
On June 02 2010 06:37 Byima wrote:
ummmm, monion and royal better include me on this trip!!!! I like pizza too!! haha

who are you???

also i'm not making guarantees BUT

...

there is a comedy club in the mall in san antonio, and I don't remember which days they do open mics, but if we go the same day that they have one, I would be willing to do some standup as entertainment for the group and his highness if he isn't too busy to come o.o
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
June 02 2010 00:02 GMT
#77
im down, when is it though?
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
June 02 2010 00:05 GMT
#78
When is this?

San antonio resident here but I have an awful work schedule so knowing the day will determine if I can make it or not.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Rhombus
Profile Joined June 2010
United States187 Posts
June 02 2010 00:09 GMT
#79
I lurk rather than post (first post...) but I live in San Antonio and also play Starcraft. depending on the day, i could probably make it.
i am a logical person.
ReTr0[p.S]
Profile Joined March 2005
Argentina1590 Posts
June 03 2010 02:23 GMT
#80
I can go if it's on a weekend
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 156
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 462
Mong 107
Shinee 71
Bale 24
NotJumperer 18
Shine 15
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 624
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 829
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft721
Other Games
summit1g7661
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft238
ceh9193
Happy91
Livibee70
RuFF_SC228
ArmadaUGS20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream429
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Lourlo1243
• Rush1212
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.