• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7589 users

Pizza w/ NonY - San Antonio, Texas

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 06:44:04
May 23 2010 01:46 GMT
#1
Final Time and Location:

June 18, 2010 at 1:30 PM CST

Pizzeria Dough
6989 Blanco Road
San Antonio, TX 78216


Yo!

So Tyler and I thought it would be cool to gather some TL.netters while he's visiting San Antonio and grab some legit pizza, brought to you by JWD. If anyone lives around the San Antonio area or wants to come down for the day to eat out, that would be cool.

There are two different restaurants to choose from: Luciano and Pizzeria Dough. Leaning more toward Luciano at the moment, but I've been hearing some great stuff about Pizzeria Dough. Check em out and let us know what you think. We're thinking about going sometime mid-June. Official date to be posted soonish.

[image loading]

Mmmmm....

So yeah, just lookin to have a nice little TL meetup, hang out, eat some good pizza. Should be fun. You should come.

Edit: Pizzeria Dough is lookin really good after checkin those reviews on urbanspoon and yelp! (pic is from Pizzeria Dough btw). Here are the urbanspoon and yelp! for Luciano as well.

yelp! for Trilogy.

yelp! for Big Lou's. (FREAKIN LARGE PIZZAS)+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




Guest List:
Liquid`NonY
IndecisivePenguin
mOnion
Palebob
R0YAL
brokenSC
shape
juggurnot
cHaNg-sTa
mop
Byima(mehbeh?)
chesshaha
Jayme
Rhombus
ReTr0[p.S]
Silent12ill
itmeJP
CKSide
Saracen

Two most popular choices, decide between these!
Poll: Where do you want to eat?

Pizzeria Dough (34)
 
50%

Big Lou's (34)
 
50%

68 total votes

Your vote: Where do you want to eat?

(Vote): Pizzeria Dough
(Vote): Big Lou's


Narrowed the dates to better suit the schedules of some guests. As far as I know, there are a few who can't make it if it's on the previous weekend.
Poll: When do you want to go?

June 18 (18)
 
58%

June 19 (5)
 
16%

Other (Please specify) (5)
 
16%

June 20 (3)
 
10%

31 total votes

Your vote: When do you want to go?

(Vote): June 18
(Vote): June 19
(Vote): June 20
(Vote): Other (Please specify)

3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 01:58:57
May 23 2010 01:51 GMT
#2
Can someone pay for my airplane tickets?!? I live all the way in NJ lol.

edit: Also, Nony= awesome gamer who chicks love or the gamer who isn't as rich as the middle schooler in NJ(I' save all my money and don't even date girls and probably won't till about 17 years old.)^^.


edit2: Just kidding I'm broke lol. Only got $350
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Piy
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Scotland3152 Posts
May 23 2010 01:56 GMT
#3
Have fun
My. Copy. Is. Here.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
May 23 2010 02:01 GMT
#4
HOOOOOLY SHIT

yup gonna be there. i'll make the trip from college station

it'll be cool to meet you too mr penguin ^_^
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
stroggos
Profile Joined February 2009
New Zealand1543 Posts
May 23 2010 02:06 GMT
#5
nice, just gotta save up $2k for plane tickets.
hi
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 23 2010 02:07 GMT
#6
I wanna come.

I can't.

Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 02:07:43
May 23 2010 02:07 GMT
#7
Seriously, if I was a rich baller like rekrul I'd spend half my cash traveling to different SC events/lans/meetups.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
May 23 2010 02:09 GMT
#8
On May 23 2010 11:07 Pokebunny wrote:
Seriously, if I was a rich baller like rekrul I'd spend half my cash traveling to different SC events/lans/meetups.

Same. Also, why did you double post?!?
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 23 2010 02:11 GMT
#9
On May 23 2010 11:09 3FFA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 11:07 Pokebunny wrote:
Seriously, if I was a rich baller like rekrul I'd spend half my cash traveling to different SC events/lans/meetups.

Same. Also, why did you double post?!?


Too lazy to hit edit. And cuz no one cares if ballers like me do it~!
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
May 23 2010 02:25 GMT
#10
hahaha this sounds amazing

too bad I can't go ;_;
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Palebob
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1 Post
May 23 2010 02:26 GMT
#11
I'm using my first post to tell you I will be there NonY!
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
May 23 2010 02:42 GMT
#12
Fuck, why couldn't you come in the fall while I'm at Trinity so I could come
R0YAL
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States1768 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 02:50:01
May 23 2010 02:49 GMT
#13
wahoo! so glad i live 3 hours away :D this is def worth it! Pizza AND NonY! what more could you ask for?!?! n_n
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
May 23 2010 02:53 GMT
#14
You know you're a baller when people drive 3 hours to see you
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Probe.
Profile Joined May 2009
United States877 Posts
May 23 2010 03:16 GMT
#15
Thats only a 28 hour drive from where i live!!!! I would love to go but I can't. People need to make a video of this or something so we don't miss out on NonY.
meow
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
May 23 2010 19:06 GMT
#16
On May 23 2010 11:01 mOnion wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
HOOOOOLY SHIT

yup gonna be there. i'll make the trip from college station

it'll be cool to meet you too mr penguin ^_^

Yay! I'm lookin forward to meeting you too Mr. mOnion. ^^

On May 23 2010 11:07 Pokebunny wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I wanna come.

I can't.


On May 23 2010 11:25 FragKrag wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
hahaha this sounds amazing

too bad I can't go ;_;


On May 23 2010 12:16 Probe. wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Thats only a 28 hour drive from where i live!!!! I would love to go but I can't. People need to make a video of this or something so we don't miss out on NonY.

I shall be taking video with my trusty Flip UltraHD.

skYfiVe
Profile Joined April 2010
United States382 Posts
May 23 2010 19:07 GMT
#17
On May 23 2010 11:11 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2010 11:09 3FFA wrote:
On May 23 2010 11:07 Pokebunny wrote:
Seriously, if I was a rich baller like rekrul I'd spend half my cash traveling to different SC events/lans/meetups.

Same. Also, why did you double post?!?


Too lazy to hit edit. And cuz no one cares if ballers like me do it~!


Quite the lie
"1baseiwa"
IndecisivePenguin
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States771 Posts
May 23 2010 19:31 GMT
#18
I'm not too sure if Tyler would be able to hang out for longer than the meal, but for the rest of us, is there anything you guys would wanna do? I feel like we should do something since a few of you guys are traveling a few hours to come down. Any ideas?

Also, are there any days in particular that you guys wouldn't be able to come down? Still looking at somewhere mid-June for the date.
brokenSC
Profile Joined November 2009
United States84 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 19:45:18
May 23 2010 19:45 GMT
#19
Oh wow, I'm from San Antonio and live 9 minutes away from these pizza places. Hope I'm free the day you guys do this.
selboN
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2523 Posts
May 23 2010 19:46 GMT
#20
I just got back from San Antonio today -.0
"That's what happens when you're using a mouse made out of glass!" -Tasteless (Referring to ZergBong)
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 156
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 462
Mong 107
Shinee 71
Bale 24
NotJumperer 18
Shine 15
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 624
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 829
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft721
Other Games
summit1g7661
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft238
ceh9193
Happy91
Livibee70
RuFF_SC228
ArmadaUGS20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream429
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Lourlo1243
• Rush1212
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 35m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.