• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8055 users

Team Liquid ASSEMBLE - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
May 05 2010 08:10 GMT
#201
On May 05 2010 11:33 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 11:25 Spazer wrote:
On May 05 2010 07:21 Chill wrote:
Dude, it's a great image, but the more you draw the more I think you don't know these people's personalities.

Hot_Bid should definitely be the puppet master. Moltke should be an old bearded asian man, not some rich guy in a top hat.

They're impossible to guess because they largely don't make sense

Chill's in denial about his thong.

Anyway, the pictures seem to be based on username puns and user icons more than personality, so you're taking the wrong things into account in your guesses.

I dunno...He put chill in a thong...and mentioned the uptight posture...And Chill's post is kinda...Lulz...

Although INc being a puppet master...yeaaaa....Lol...I dunno if he's that good of a troll...

Inc is an excellent troll. He's just not a puppetmaster troll... he's more of a bulldozer-type troll.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
May 05 2010 12:38 GMT
#202
It's not about their real personalities sometimes it's about their e-personalities!
That explains most of these.
The incontroll was just a play on names really.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 05 2010 12:53 GMT
#203
I wanna see tdot stuck in here. Would that be giving him too much attention?
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-05 20:14:55
May 05 2010 20:14 GMT
#204
On May 05 2010 17:10 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 11:33 ~OpZ~ wrote:
On May 05 2010 11:25 Spazer wrote:
On May 05 2010 07:21 Chill wrote:
Dude, it's a great image, but the more you draw the more I think you don't know these people's personalities.

Hot_Bid should definitely be the puppet master. Moltke should be an old bearded asian man, not some rich guy in a top hat.

They're impossible to guess because they largely don't make sense

Chill's in denial about his thong.

Anyway, the pictures seem to be based on username puns and user icons more than personality, so you're taking the wrong things into account in your guesses.

I dunno...He put chill in a thong...and mentioned the uptight posture...And Chill's post is kinda...Lulz...

Although INc being a puppet master...yeaaaa....Lol...I dunno if he's that good of a troll...

Inc is an excellent troll. He's just not a puppetmaster troll... he's more of a bulldozer-type troll.



well i understand that inc doesn't really have "control" of tl as much as he just makes the occasional newbie run for the hills.
but i think more people can appreciate the picture if the pic is name related as opposed to personality related


On May 05 2010 21:53 Pokebunny wrote:
I wanna see tdot stuck in here. Would that be giving him too much attention?

whos tdot?
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
May 05 2010 20:19 GMT
#205
Coag is back!!!!
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
May 05 2010 20:42 GMT
#206

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 21:53 Pokebunny wrote:
I wanna see tdot stuck in here. Would that be giving him too much attention?

whos tdot?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=tdot&t=c&f=0&u=&gb=date

Also:
On February 06 2010 08:27 Hot_Bid wrote:
R1CH Captcha
+ Show Spoiler [Tdot Owned] +
[image loading]

Moderator
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 00:22:02
May 06 2010 00:17 GMT
#207
why is carnac so small lol
we also need the 2 arbiter admins and R1CH there!!
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 06:56:16
May 06 2010 06:52 GMT
#208
On May 06 2010 09:17 Kenpachi wrote:
why is carnac so small lol
we also need the 2 arbiter admins and R1CH there!!



because hes a smiley


.....R1CH Would make a good wizard .. MTG icons right?


on a totally unrelated note.. if anyone needs a baby punched nows the time
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=123801
LuDwig-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Italy1143 Posts
May 06 2010 09:07 GMT
#209
I have just seen the upgrade of the pic Amazing job
I am not able to recognize most of the people (I get somebody from the special icon/name).
I suppose the best is ETT? XD
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=120015&currentpage=98<--Search the HotBid's Post
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
May 07 2010 03:25 GMT
#210
On May 06 2010 18:07 LuDwig- wrote:
I have just seen the upgrade of the pic Amazing job
I am not able to recognize most of the people (I get somebody from the special icon/name).
I suppose the best is ETT? XD


Yeah, I really don't know how anyone could NOT get mine.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
May 07 2010 05:37 GMT
#211
On May 07 2010 12:25 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 18:07 LuDwig- wrote:
I have just seen the upgrade of the pic Amazing job
I am not able to recognize most of the people (I get somebody from the special icon/name).
I suppose the best is ETT? XD


Yeah, I really don't know how anyone could NOT get mine.


Why is there a red care bear holding boomerangs?
Moderator
LaughingTulkas
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1107 Posts
May 07 2010 06:05 GMT
#212
On May 05 2010 11:25 Spazer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2010 07:21 Chill wrote:
Dude, it's a great image, but the more you draw the more I think you don't know these people's personalities.

Hot_Bid should definitely be the puppet master. Moltke should be an old bearded asian man, not some rich guy in a top hat.

They're impossible to guess because they largely don't make sense

Chill's in denial about his thong.

Anyway, the pictures seem to be based on username puns and user icons more than personality, so you're taking the wrong things into account in your guesses.



QFT.

The pictures are more graphical wordplay/inside jokes than anything to do with the personalities of the people they depict. A puppet master is "In control" of all the action, not necessarily saying that incontrol is a good enough troll to be considered as a puppet master of people on the forums, though the fact that he does troll fits in. Almost every other picture is based on the the username, the icon, or some inside joke, so why should they suddenly fit the personalities?

BTW, great job Coag!! Very fun pictures, and fun to guess the clues that made you pick them.

+ Show Spoiler +
Plus I found out about "THE REAL THING" from this thread (:
"I love noobies, they're so happy." -Chill
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
May 07 2010 13:36 GMT
#213
Did anybody mention Beyonder? I mean, all you need to do is copy paste a Cartman, but still.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
LaughingTulkas
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1107 Posts
May 07 2010 16:41 GMT
#214
On May 07 2010 22:36 jpak wrote:
Did anybody mention Beyonder? I mean, all you need to do is copy paste a Cartman, but still.


Beyonder is the seizure robot. Try the search bar, it's worth it.
"I love noobies, they're so happy." -Chill
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 17:11:17
May 07 2010 17:10 GMT
#215
Sorry if I missed the answer to this question but did you draw these yourself? If so I want one of me hahaha.

Great job sir very fun indeed.

I want a custom icon one day...... We need a balloon/magic/Ice forum I can mod or something hahah.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 21:18:48
May 07 2010 21:18 GMT
#216
On May 08 2010 02:10 FuDDx wrote:
Sorry if I missed the answer to this question but did you draw these yourself? If so I want one of me hahaha.

Great job sir very fun indeed.

I want a custom icon one day...... We need a balloon/magic/Ice forum I can mod or something hahah.



yeah i use photoshop with a tablet

if u want in the pic you have to tell me what you want yourself to be


i have no clue what a "FuDDx" Looks like.
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-07 21:24:18
May 07 2010 21:23 GMT
#217
draw an elmer fudd carrying balloons lol
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 07 2010 21:24 GMT
#218
Moved this to our new community forum.

haha @ the new pic
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
May 07 2010 23:15 GMT
#219
On May 08 2010 06:24 Hot_Bid wrote:
Moved this to our new community forum.

haha @ the new pic



OMG It's finally here... change
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
May 08 2010 03:21 GMT
#220
On May 04 2010 21:22 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
The only ones I can't figure out are the stoner (CharlieMurphy?) and the guy with the puppets

i don't smoke weed
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 52
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi979
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo697
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 26m
OSC
7h 26m
Replay Cast
7h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.