• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7986 users

DC/NoVA “Last Hurrah” BW and Sc2Beta LAN! - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
May 24 2010 01:46 GMT
#521
On May 24 2010 10:32 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 09:35 sLiMpoweR wrote:
Hey what size is that shirt storrzerg, children's small? :D


sigh medium >< go die in hell man

i wasn't even the shortest person there...


definitely the youngest though.... Storr got carded twice by the same waitress.
Moderator
starsDC
Profile Joined April 2010
11 Posts
May 24 2010 01:56 GMT
#522
Thats Funny, I'm 19 years old and i didn't get carded, even doe im the shortest person there. that was Funny got to drink some RUM!!!!!!!
Soul Gaming Retired
starsDC
Profile Joined April 2010
11 Posts
May 24 2010 01:58 GMT
#523
Thanks for every one that came over to the DC LAN, I hated when the SC2 b.net got mess up. I was about go get owned By Gretorp hahaha, I will change My name From STarsDC TO Halation. SInce i will be more active in SC2 As Halation.
Soul Gaming Retired
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
May 24 2010 02:15 GMT
#524
hey morningmusume i wanna see my lame interview r u gunna post it thanks dude.( i got a few friends who i wanted to show it to) I had a great time with every one thanks to lucky for hosting and haemonculus for having the osl viewing after party, greatly appreciated. Once again as usual look forward to our next meet up i am assuming its gunna be a sc2 fest so i better start practicing. And to all the new faces i met it was nice meeting you all please come to the next lan the more repeat customers the better the experience for every one
thanks
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
May 24 2010 02:48 GMT
#525
I got your interview uploading! Should be done within an hour according to youtube
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
May 24 2010 03:06 GMT
#526
I'd like to say i only got carded twice because of a certain someone asking the waitress to recard me.... and it was not the same waitress....

And starsdc, you did not get carded since i showed my ID first, once they see my id no need to check anyones id lol (not to mention i doubt you ordered the first round at your table)
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
May 24 2010 04:02 GMT
#527
omfg CA interview is hysterical, that whole vid is epic win. :D
Tossim111
Profile Joined October 2009
United States246 Posts
May 24 2010 04:51 GMT
#528
On May 24 2010 09:19 CaucasianAsian wrote:


ITS A FUCKING TEAM LIQUID SHIRT.



HAEMONCULUS. A GIRL?! AND SHE'S GOOD AT STARCRAFT AND BETA WITH A WINNING RECORD VS LUCKY FOOL? WHAT?!



MORNNG MUSUME IS AN AWESOME GUY. CHECK HIM OUT!



CAUCASIANASIAN. CUZ IM AWESOME. ALSO SURPRISE APPEARANCES BY LUCKY FOOL, GARETH, AND GRETORP!!!



HATCHETWOUND. ONE OF THE COOLEST GUYS EVER!

Edits with more videos as they upload will come shortly


looool, the whole idra part at the end was awesome lol
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
May 24 2010 04:58 GMT
#529
On May 24 2010 13:02 LuckyFool wrote:
omfg CA interview is hysterical, that whole vid is epic win. :D


Lol I was kinda a dick about bringing up the fact he loses in wcg qualifiers haha OOPS
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
May 24 2010 05:12 GMT
#530
ehh w/e

Sorry I couldn't make it to dinner everyone. I'll get pictures updated within a week I hope.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
May 24 2010 05:21 GMT
#531
man I just realized the same ppl basically got interviews, I interviewed CA and hatchet at that one lan in november lol oh well we're always the life of the party anyway
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
May 24 2010 05:22 GMT
#532
I'm sorry too, dinner was really good, and so was the osl party
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-24 06:47:17
May 24 2010 06:38 GMT
#533
Thank you Hot_Bid for unbanning me haha. Hope you had a great time in our version of K-Town although I'm sure NYC's K-Town so much better. lol geez, this was the lan that convinced me to get unbanned. Gretorp you're right btw, it's almost impossible to give up gaming haha. Hope you and Slog made it back safe to Jersey

Oh yea Orb where in NoVA you live at? Your Stalker micro vs those Vikings / Banshees was too gosu lol.

Oh and Hatchet that interview wasn't lame You gosu man ^^ I just wish you didn't get gayed during your last game.

Anyways for all those who made it thanks so much cuz it was such a blast. Btw Alex you look SOOOO much better than Idra, no comparison there ^^ Rob and Sadistx you guys were great in coordinating. I'm gonna throw Zlasher under the bus here but I spoiled the Flash/Effort game to him hehe. And since I'm known for being a huge K-Pop guy here's a fitting song...




Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-24 10:03:35
May 24 2010 10:01 GMT
#534
What a blast of a LAN!

It's a pity SC2 crapped out on us, but the tournament can still be finished. If you do play the matches, PM me the results so I can forward you and we can have a winner

Sorry Haemonculus for saying you look like Idra, it must have been the curly hair and the bad lighting <_<

Great turnout, epic games, looking forward to the next one!

PS: LuckyFool needs to try more all-in strategies and finally defeat Tossim next lan ^_^ .
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-24 14:21:58
May 24 2010 14:01 GMT
#535
Man, so sad that i missed out Might not be the most active member of the community (far far from it) but it seems like everyone had an amazing time. I almost want to suggest another meet-up before the beta ends, but I know that a lot of people traveled quite a distance and that it may be too soon.

asdasfasfjasfasf I haveee to come next time.

EDIT: What schools/whatever is everyone here in DC, by the way? I'm at the Art Institute of Washington in Rosslyn. In the middle of the day between classes I'm often bored, so perhaps if someone wants to throw down in some games somewhere nearby it could be arranged.
beep beep boop
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
May 24 2010 14:40 GMT
#536
I have no plans to do another one of these during beta. my next lan will be some time after sc2 is released, there may be a lan or two that somebody else sets up before then.
TAD[nnilf]
Profile Joined February 2010
United States191 Posts
May 24 2010 14:56 GMT
#537
On May 24 2010 23:40 LuckyFool wrote:
I have no plans to do another one of these during beta. my next lan will be some time after sc2 is released, there may be a lan or two that somebody else sets up before then.


may be? What a jerk. I'm hosting a LAN in July guys, Luckyfool was supposed to let you all know but he's a heartless soul. gg
In America!
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
May 24 2010 15:27 GMT
#538
Musume speaks truth, orb's blink micro was like 400 APM gosu
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-24 15:42:04
May 24 2010 15:37 GMT
#539
On May 24 2010 23:56 TAD[Life] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2010 23:40 LuckyFool wrote:
I have no plans to do another one of these during beta. my next lan will be some time after sc2 is released, there may be a lan or two that somebody else sets up before then.


may be? What a jerk. I'm hosting a LAN in July guys, Luckyfool was supposed to let you all know but he's a heartless soul. gg
I wasn't supposed to do anything. I offered that I would mention your lan to a few people I thought would be most interested and I did that. what more do you expect. You don't help advertise or plan my lans and yet I'm "supposed" to help you advertise and plan yours?

I offer to do a few favors for you mack and then you act like I didn't do what I was "supposed" to. -_-

also you have like 4 confirmations after a month of that thread being up. not exactly solid stuff happening numbers wise yo.
Halation
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States60 Posts
May 24 2010 17:34 GMT
#540
Once Sc2 comes out, im sure going to be at all the lans Near DC.
Requiem Esports
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 243
CranKy Ducklings152
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1156
Lowko540
TKL 243
ProTech124
Rex 124
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57727
Free 1776
Horang2 321
firebathero 243
Zeus 188
Last 110
Hyun 80
ToSsGirL 77
910 71
Trap 60
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Rock 21
Bishop 21
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7643
Dendi911
XaKoH 425
420jenkins77
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2629
byalli670
Other Games
singsing2264
Mlord446
Beastyqt377
KnowMe160
Liquid`VortiX104
DeMusliM102
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• StrangeGG 24
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2830
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1491
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 43m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.